Guess The Crowd v Notts County (2 Viewers)

skybluesam66

i agree
we have sold as many as saturday already looking at the dots
Assume an extra 2-3k away supporters, and we are already at 18000
25000 should be no problem

better days

In my experience, that’s not the case...

Even at the ticket office, I bought a concession ticket, which is 18-21, told them I was 21, yet... when I told them my account details (active from my days as a ST holder), it would say I’m 23. I am a student, so I’m a concession anyway...

When I had a ST in our first L1 season, I had a ST with my little brother, who wasn’t really interested and I often just took a friend who fancied coming and the ticket was never checked.
At some grounds there is a system of coloured lights that identifies whether a concessionary ticket is being used on the gate
Stewards stand inside the ground watching the colours and challenge anyone they think may be using a junior or OAP ticket incorrectly
Don't know if they have this at the Ricoh but I've never seen anyone being checked on the way through

Nick

Administrator
The lights are different and they have them on the inside.

They used to have somebody on the inside checking what colour light comes up, now I have my ticket checked every game to make sure it is an adult one prior to going in.

better days

The lights are different and they have them on the inside.

They used to have somebody on the inside checking what colour light comes up, now I have my ticket checked every game to make sure it is an adult one prior to going in.
I thought they must have had a system Nick as it's a relatively new stadium. Maybe they changed to save on staff costs?

Nick

Administrator
I thought they must have had a system Nick as it's a relatively new stadium. Maybe they changed to save on staff costs?

Would have thought so, it saves on having people outside the turnstyle and just the other side if they get the stewards to check the ticket.

Not that it makes much difference, I have gone in on a child's before. Thought I would test them out and just used a child's one to show them with my thumb covering a place, scanned it and went through.

(I did have my adult one in my wallet also but was feeling crazy and wanted to live life on the edge).

Liquid Gold

As the season ticket layout never changes you could just cancel your season ticket but show that to the steward then have a child ticket printed and ready to go.

Mcbean

Cheeky fucker at Cheltenham said two concessions as we went potg - the nerve - so I said that will do nicely

Nathccfc

239 seats remaining from blocks 16 to 23 so not that many there to be honest. Then blocks 24,25,26 practically free as they haven't been open long. Hopefully it will fill up and more so, I hope the rumours of no cash turnstiles are false

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

MatthewWallis

239 seats remaining from blocks 16 to 23 so not that many there to be honest. Then blocks 24,25,26 practically free as they haven't been open long. Hopefully it will fill up and more so, I hope the rumours of no cash turnstiles are false

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

The official website has the on the day prices as well as cash price on all the articles for the game.

no_loyalty

Over 14,000 tickets sold now, including County fans

Bennosdancingfeet

It’s Wednesday !!!! 3 full days of ticket sales to go.

When I booked mine last night there was at least 300 left in block 19, now there are about 30 singles left. If you look from 24 hours ago, there has been a massive purge in sales.

Let’s reflect more on Friday evening when weekly paid people have coffers in the bank. If we are at say 19000 by Friday night, I’ll be more than happy and expect about 25k there, 22k of which will be sky blue fans.

cov4theprem

We’ve sold 1500 today as yesterday they announced 10,000 Cov sales and today they’ve announced 14000 cumulative and NC official twitter update is just under 2500 sales. Not many really - hope there is a surge tomorrow

Sky Blue Harry H

Although I want as many as possible to roar us on, I couldn't care less if there are only 17k, as long as we get through. Better than 27k and getting knocked out! Think there will be a reasonable on the day/night walk up. Agree with others though - open up behind the goal. as I suspect a few are holding back for that.

Sky Blue Harry H

Grey dot - latest news. There's still a seat in my row 3 seats away from me in Block 17. First person to guess my seat wins half a weak shandy to be claimed when we next play Chesterfield away.

SkyBlueMatt

The M1 is closed over the weekend and the trains back to Nottingham are pretty poor. Last train back is at 10:10 (being safe with the connection at Birmingham).

I think that could explain the poor away sales

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Tommo72

Does 14k stack up?

My understanding was that the East Stand holds in the region of 15k alone with each end close to 6k and the West Stand approx 5200ish.

Anyone know more because if that is roughly the case then the crowd would be closer to 18/19k as it stands.

Covstu

The M1 is closed over the weekend and the trains back to Nottingham are pretty poor. Last train back is at 10:10 (being safe with the connection at Birmingham).

I think that could explain the poor away sales

Isn’t the M69 closed also?

SkyBlueMatt

Isn’t the M69 closed also?
I don't think so, it's the junction just past Derby (around 25). Building a new fly over if anyone wanted to know more

I've got to get that train so no pitch invasion for me. Just had a new shipment of smoke bombs in, I'll just have to set them off at work instead.

Cavan O'Doherty

Does 14k stack up?

My understanding was that the East Stand holds in the region of 15k alone with each end close to 6k and the West Stand approx 5200ish.

Anyone know more because if that is roughly the case then the crowd would be closer to 18/19k as it stands.
It looks more than the Morecambe game already going by the dots.

Liquid Gold

Does 14k stack up?

I was thinking that. Basically nothing left from 14 to 23 and in the main stand plus they said hospitality is nearly gone. 15,800 on Saturday with 600 from them. Looks more.

Kingokings204

Bare facts are, a lot of people are just struggling for cash of late. That's reflected in retail sales hitting record lows recently and the ridiculous cost of living in the UK compared to average wages these days !

I agree.

It’s the time as well. Only been 4 days of sales and 2 of which were st holders. Wembley had 6 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread