Gyokores (3 Viewers)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Just thinking back to Doug's interview, he referred twice to not being able to keep a unhappy player, Gyokeres is really the only that I think he could be referring to, possibly Gus at a push?

Going by Gyokores reaction when Palmer scored you could be right.

Flying Fokker

I guess people have noted Newcastle paying £40m for an Everton striker? Surely Gyokores 35m plus add ons? Everton are going one way this season.

Evo1883

If the club turns down approaches from premier league clubs for its better players , then surely that in itself is enough to say the new ownership is legitimate and different from what we've had before 😂

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Eurgh you sound like one of the many mouth breathers on the FB group - Palmer didn’t wanna celebrate due to scoring against one of his ex-clubs - it’s all to do with that

I said Gyokores not celebrating.

alexccfc99

I could have accepted selling Vik earlier in the window, I can accept it in the summer - But I don’t see how we get a replacement in with 48 hours of the window remaining

Hopefully DK keeps to his word, first big test

the rumpo kid

One of the Everton forums has 11 pages on signing Viktor, most want him. Plus the prince ruperts tower site is saying they've had 18m bid knocked back by city.

skyblu3sk

In two minds about a sale of Gyok. If you look at where we have spent money on players a million here and there generally we have done really well if we had 15m and fluked every single transfer working out similar to our other million pound signings I think we would go up with ease. That's a big fuck off if though... I'd be looking to if Gyok would be pissed off with us blocking a move. If he would be then we leg him go if not I'd be tempted to keep until summer.

shmmeee

In two minds about a sale of Gyok. If you look at where we have spent money on players a million here and there generally we have done really well if we had 15m and fluked every single transfer working out similar to our other million pound signings I think we would go up with ease. That's a big fuck off if though... I'd be looking to if Gyok would be pissed off with us blocking a move. If he would be then we leg him go if not I'd be tempted to keep until summer.

I make it about a 75% hit rate (Vik, Gus, Sheaf good, Walker bad). Even if it was 30% it would pay for itself. Obviously have to find those players though.

skyblu3sk

I make it about a 75% hit rate (Vik, Gus, Sheaf good, Walker bad). Even if it was 30% it would pay for itself. Obviously have to find those players though.
I'd forgotten we paid a fee for walker. Doubt it was anywhere near a million though surely?!?

Users who are viewing this thread