Transfer Rumour Haji Wright (2 Viewers)

slowpoke

Can see him being loaned out then leaving at the end of this season. Hasn't really improved for 2+ years. Nothing against him, I just feel that we've massively improved since we signed him and he's been left behind. Hopefully he does well out on loan but honestly can't see him anywhere near our starting XI.
He’s back of the queue at the minute but if he gets a chance and produces Robins will give him a chance.

higgs

Anyone booked into the cbs tonight for the first sighting tomorrow

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

South West Sky Blue

Worth seeing how he did in the Danish league a few years back before his move to Turkey. He’s going to be a handful for defenders.

His touch in these clips look much better than the Turkish clips. Granted, dozens of hours of football are being crammed into a tiny segment so will never be properly representative.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

Offhegoes

Can see him being loaned out then leaving at the end of this season. Hasn't really improved for 2+ years. Nothing against him, I just feel that we've massively improved since we signed him and he's been left behind. Hopefully he does well out on loan but honestly can't see him anywhere near our starting XI.
How many 1st team minutes has Tavarres had, in total? Maybe 90 mins at a push. He’s scored a worldly goal. - and IMO always looked lively when he’s come on. Really could have used him in that Playoff Final too.

Martin180

Worth seeing how he did in the Danish league a few years back before his move to Turkey. He’s going to be a handful for defenders.

You can instantly see the Vik comparison as in the style of play . He looks strong , quite quick and happy with the ball at his feet . Will allow Simms to stay central

Pusb1

let me be the first to say

we're unlucky as hell with injuries.

Which of our new signings is going down with an ACL in GW1 never to be seen again😅

Users who are viewing this thread