Higgs vs CCFC Court Row (3 Viewers)

sky blue john

Mar 17, 2011
You blame the fans constantly you're a one trick pony. What you think of me isnt important.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Read my posts I blame Sisu they got their tactics wrong and now its to late for them.
You and Grendel are just misguided ccfc supporters that side with Sisu because you have beef with the council.

skybluetony176

Aug 2, 2013
100% correct. That is all anyone should be interested in.

Why were you so interested in ACL's accounts then while having no concern about CCFC related companies accounts. Seems to me your more interested in ACL/CCC than you are CCFC.

Monners

Apr 9, 2013
Northampton
Nick, can we politely ask that the bickering stops once the "juicy" high tension court case reports start to filter through. Maybe install a temporary contempt of court button for the day perhaps? :thinking about:

olderskyblue

Mar 22, 2011
I dont side with sisu I side with ccfc which is why I still watch my team play. I dont side with acl or cc either. Which is why I dont care what thd outcome is as long as we go back. If that means sisu get the Ricoh on the cheap then fine.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

That's fine torch, except then you will have to hope and pray that CCFC are actually better off with SISU owning the Ricoh, and that is far from a given.....

covcity4life

Apr 16, 2010
That's fine torch, except then you will have to hope and pray that CCFC are actually better off with SISU owning the Ricoh, and that is far from a given.....

and you are jsut hopign and praying that we somehow become successfull whilst paying rent to the council. something that has never happened before.

James Smith

Nov 9, 2011
Started work just after 5am. Been doing OT all week. Had this to keep me occupied. But not allowed a phone at work so have to be careful when I look.

My boss said on Tuesday that there must be something up as I'd spent half the day either in the stockroom or the toilet.

olderskyblue

Mar 22, 2011
and you are jsut hopign and praying that we somehow become successfull whilst paying rent to the council. something that has never happened before.

I said better off, but....

Hoping and praying for CCFC to be successful is part and parcel of being a supporter I would have thought, and blaming the council for our lack of success is laughable really. Anyway, in the spirit of stopping the bickering, I will agree you are correct in everything you say (until after the court case is done and dusted) ;)

Sky Blue Kid

May 3, 2012
But they've already turned down an offer of free rent for a year and then a structured rent deal starting at £100000 what are these bastards really up to somewhere to stick all the rest of their debt from other ventures. They certainly don't no how to run a business
A bit of a mute point mate. I've got my own thoughts on what's going on. Who in their right mind would run up debts of up to £70m+ and still "Hang around" Makes you think eh?

Rob S

Oct 21, 2013
Morning chaps & chapesses. Bit of a change of pace for me as I'm at an education/learning conference in London! Way from the action but at least I can use my laptop here and get wifi.

Looking forward to seeing what today's drama might be without having to sweat it out at the back of the room.

olderskyblue

Mar 22, 2011
Morning chaps & chapesses. Bit of a change of pace for me as I'm at an education/learning conference in London! Way from the action but at least I can use my laptop here and get wifi.

Looking forward to seeing what today's drama might be without having to sweat it out at the back of the room.

Will you give us regular reports of your conference rob? ;)

shmmeee

Jul 11, 2011
Coventry, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Bit of a poor argument. We've never been successful full stop.

@Torch: most of us don't believe that what's good for Sisu is good for CCFC I think that's where we differ. I've always said that of they came out with clear info on how this will help the club a lot more would support them.

The fact that this info isn't forthcoming doesn't bode well.

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
I don't think I even came close to saying that, did I? Yours is an angle of misrepresentation even Grendy would shy away from

Well you did admit that crowds far smaller can and do lead to promotion.

The other disturbing factor of course is that without revenues and a middling wage bill the club had a break even figure well I'm access of its capability.

Furthermore in the relegation season the clubs revenue was one of the worst yet it had above average crowds. Revenues are king.

dongonzalos

Feb 13, 2012
I don't think I even came close to saying that, did I? Yours is an angle of misrepresentation even Grendy would shy away from

He like Grendal does that a lot.
You say something he begins a debate with you nothing to do with what you actually said.
You point out you said nothing if the sort it stops there.
But pointless really.

shmmeee

Jul 11, 2011
Coventry, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

The other disturbing factor of course is that without revenues and a middling wage bill the club had a break even figure well I'm access of its capability.

Furthermore in the relegation season the clubs revenue was one of the worst yet it had above average crowds. Revenues are king.

Indeed they are. And they come from paying fans.

What's this got to do with Sisu owning the freehold?

lewys33

May 1, 2013
Coventry

are you suggesting our success is based solely on that? What is to blame next whilst we are not paying rent to the council? The "muppet" fans that don't attend?

James Smith

Nov 9, 2011

Something to remember was that the previous owners of our club were mostly if not all Sky Blues supporters. We've no idea if the current owners are as we've got no idea who they are, Joy doesn't appear to be a football fan let alone of our club though.

Rob S

Oct 21, 2013
Will you give us regular reports of your conference rob? ;)

Heheh..not sure what the overlap between Sky Blue legal nerds and 'Flexible and Sustainable Learning'…

Currently Sustainability to Die For – '...the environmental and ethical issues surrounding cremation, arguably the final act of sustainability.'

I think that'll be the last report for today :)

lewys33

May 1, 2013
Coventry

This is purely down to the rent and nothing more of course :facepalm:

I dont mind people saying they are pro-ccfc but lets not kid ourselves and suggest this was all over the rent figure.

They are all C U Next Tuesdays

ajsccfc

Dec 10, 2008
Based on the fantastic arguments in this thread, the JR thread is going to be 1000 pages long with about 10 of any use.

dongonzalos

Feb 13, 2012
If my money was tied up in SISU and I was that rich I would probably be that annoyed now I would personally buy ACL and force SISU to change their tactics. I would then sell it to them for less than I bought it but still less than the money I would lose if they still keep with their current plan.
Maybe that was what Mr Majid was thinking?

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
Something to remember was that the previous owners of our club were mostly if not all Sky Blues supporters. We've no idea if the current owners are as we've got no idea who they are, Joy doesn't appear to be a football fan let alone of our club though.

Were they? I've never known who actually owned the club.

John_Silletts_Nose

Feb 14, 2013

Can't you provide updates on that, it would be much more interesting than reading the comments from WUM trolls and the responses.

James Smith

Nov 9, 2011
Did you save embarrassment by telling him you had been reading a copy of 'Readers Wives' rather than being logged in to Sky Blues talk about a Court Case ;)

I came clean and we reached an understanding.

Monners

Apr 9, 2013
Northampton
Heheh..not sure what the overlap between Sky Blue legal nerds and 'Flexible and Sustainable Learning'…

Currently Sustainability to Die For – '...the environmental and ethical issues surrounding cremation, arguably the final act of sustainability.'

Air quality issues - now your talking. At last, something of interest on SBT! Let me know if you get onto impacts on water quality and other ecosystem services - that wil get my juices flowing :D

olderskyblue

Mar 22, 2011

Rob, this forum isn't just full of legal experts you know, there are plenty of education/learning experts too......

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
Can't you provide updates on that, it would be much more interesting than reading the comments from WUM trolls and the responses.

Don't worry you won't get too many responses.

olderskyblue

Mar 22, 2011

Above average crowds?? are you sure???

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Mar 20, 2011

Don't even go close to preaching the gospel of revenues when you're conspicuous in your absence in criticising our current regime, who've decimated gates - the prime source of revenues - season on season. Your usually flawed logic is even more fragile on this issue

Users who are viewing this thread