How many more players do we need? (2 Viewers)

ptr

The bottom line being who is the best player Swanson or Ruben Lameiras, can' see TM signing both

We will only bring lameiras in if we get rid of swanson. Would much rather lameiras as he should be better in the long run value wise. Can't see swanson being with us by end of the transfer window

Gint11

We will only bring lameiras in if we get rid of swanson. Would much rather lameiras as he should be better in the long run value wise. Can't see swanson being with us by end of the transfer window

Don't agree with any of the above!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Kid

@ johnwillomagic............ Of course I include the youngsters. Where have I said different? I've always believed the youngsters should be blooded, but not to the extent of the likes of Haynes for instance. @ Covstu..... What's your problem? Why you trying to make my post look stupid? A perfectly legitimate statement of needing cover for every position. Enough of you moaned like f**k when Willis was brought in. Anyone remember Coleman moaning about "Being on the bones of our backsides" with a squad of 25? Give your head a wobble Covstu ffs

Samo

@ johnwillomagic............ Of course I include the youngsters. Where have I said different? I've always believed the youngsters should be blooded, but not to the extent of the likes of Haynes for instance. @ Covstu..... What's your problem? Why you trying to make my post look stupid? A perfectly legitimate statement of needing cover for every position. Enough of you moaned like f**k when Willis was brought in. Anyone remember Coleman moaning about "Being on the bones of our backsides" with a squad of 25? Give your head a wobble Covstu ffs

You never need any help.

AFCCOVENTRY

Mowbray said he wanted 3 more strikers. I would say at least 1 would be perm and the others maybe loan. TM also said he wanted wingers and attacking players so another 2 will be recruited. Still wants a GK to compete with Burge.

I would say another 6 players will be through the door. Will be a mix of perm and loan.

TM wants quality only.

Users who are viewing this thread