How many on here (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Nobody supports SISU, it's just what people use as a crutch for arguments in place of comprehension and reason. EXCEPT DAT POSTER WHOSE PROBAGBLY TIM FISHWER

SkyBlueSwiss

I don't even care if it's outside of Coventry, for a finite period only though. One season away followed by a new ground in Coventry and I'd get my knob out. Funny how many people were slating the Ricoh a few weeks ago.

If Haskell took over and proposed to do exactly what Sisu are saying right now, what would the consensus be? Genuine question.

Ideal world, I wouldn't be anywhere near this forum until early August as it's off season. I wish we could just talk about football rather than all this shit.

You are of course entitled to this opinion, as are others who only care about football and nothing else matters.
It is an attitude that I cannot understand. A stance that puts football before all other considerations is beyond me.

RoboCCFC90

I don't even care if it's outside of Coventry, for a finite period only though. One season away followed by a new ground in Coventry and I'd get my knob out. Funny how many people were slating the Ricoh a few weeks ago.

If Haskell took over and proposed to do exactly what Sisu are saying right now, what would the consensus be? Genuine question.

Ideal world, I wouldn't be anywhere near this forum until early August as it's off season. I wish we could just talk about football rather than all this shit.

I agree entirely..

No one supports SISU, but the consensus is that if you don't back ACL then you must be, which is stupid.

I don't trust ACL, I don't trust SISU, I want none of these parties involved in our club, do I hate ACL? You damn straight! Do I hate SISU? You better believe it! Which party do I support? Feck all! I support CCFC and my 100% undivided loyalty shall always remain to them..

torchomatic

I've never supported SISU or ACL, just CCFC. If I've defended SISU then that's because I've been defending the club. To be honest though, I'm not really bothered what people think. I've questioned blind hate and the irrationality that goes with that and I'll continue to question it if I think I need to.

I support Coventry City, no more, no less. If people on here have a problem with that then people have a problem with that. On many occasions I've stated SISU were wrong. My "crime" has been to also blame ACL for the state we find outselves in.

It's a bit rich of CJ too as he categorically stated he'd like to see us locked out of the Ricoh and liquidated. People in glass houses, etc.

Coventry City FC are all that matter in this for me. Not SISU, not ACL, not CCC.

dadgad

The bolded is absolutely class, I'm still chuckling at it now.

It's shame that some seemingly intelligent (others not so) people can't comprehend that these are problems that will remain with or without SISU so this anti-SISU rally over this is pointless and short-sighted because I hope people see that we've been shafted by ACL, and there's a need to one day own the ground, but the bailout, to BSB, enabled ACL to offer better terms (I don't entirely agree with that because there wasn't much difference to the offer in November or whenever it was!), to me however, was part of a plan to prevent CCFC, whoever the owner, from gaining the RICOH at a fair price, as well as being a total waste of taxpayers money in times of austerity, when the money could've been spent better elsewhere.

There's no one here that wouldn't want a takeover, but too many have been too quick to jump into bed, hypothetically, with PH4, he's rich, but a lot of his worth may be tied up in other ventures and may not be a good owner, I hope he is serious and does have the money to make a difference but that's for the administrator to decide and that's why he's facing pressure because he's SISU appointed and he hasn't jumped straight into bed with PH4 like some people have. If ACL's choice wasn't someone who's made a pig ear of his previous jobs he may have been credible.

Oh, and drop dead SISU rent boy scab! ;)

Rubbish. You're just accusing others of what you're guilty of.
There's one key difference though; the proof as in EVIDENCE of where the club is
and where it is going is heavily stacked against sisu. They, after all, are the club's owners and the buck stops there.

torchomatic

Nicely put. Just how I feel. I just can't be doing with the sickening moral sycophantic kissing of ACL and PWKHs boots. Even after SISU leave this club will still have problems while ACL have their fingers in the pie.

I agree entirely..

No one supports SISU, but the consensus is that if you don't back ACL then you must be, which is stupid.

I don't trust ACL, I don't trust SISU, I want none of these parties involved in our club, do I hate ACL? You damn straight! Do I hate SISU? You better believe it! Which party do I support? Feck all! I support CCFC and my 100% undivided loyalty shall always remain to them..

dadgad

Nicely put. Just how I feel. I just can't be doing with the sickening moral sycophantic kissing of ACL and PWKHs boots. Even after SISU leave this club will still have problems while ACL have their fingers in the pie.

Oh dear! I think we've understood this for a very long time.
Time to entertain a paradigm shift, this will involve change, btw. ;)

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I agree entirely..

You hate ACL?

What have they done, apart from complete the ground the club wasn't able to, and provide one of the best stadia in the divisions we've found ourselves in - and invoice the contracted rate for so doing?

And did you hate them in 2005? Or 2007? Or 2009?

Or did you only start to hate them recently?

WillieStanley

I just posted on another thread about the seemingly emerging sense of unity amongst our fractured support base. Looks like I was wrong and those who I thought were starting to see the shades of grey are again reverting to black and white, goodies and baddies, cops and robbers, Mario and Bowzer.

Why can't people understand that, due to the very nature of how complex this case is and all the passion that is thrown in, people have different perspectives. No one is right or wrong in this. No one posting on here wants to see SISUs dream materialise. No one wants our club to be held to ransom by anyone either. We all want our Sky Blues back. We all want answers and an achievable, time focused plan. We all want a club to support.

Let's stop labeling because we don't agree, let's see the wood in the trees and let's push for answers.

Last edited:

_brian_

I support the right for people to support, or not support, whoever they deem fit to support, whether that support matches my support or not. If that makes me a freedom of support apologist, then so be it!

dadgad

I just posted on another thread about the seemingly emerging sense of unity amongst our fractured support base. Looks like I was wring and those who I thought were starting to see the shades of grey are again reverting to black and white, goodies and baddies, cops and robbers, Mario and Bowzer.

Why can't people understand that, due to the very nature of how complex this case is and all the passion that is thrown in, people have different perspectives. No one is right or wrong in this. No one posting on here wants to see SISUs dream materialise. No one wants our club to be held to ransom by anyone either. We all want our Sky Blues back. We all want answers and an achievable, time focused plan. We all want a club to support.

Let's stop labeling because we don't agree, let's see the wood in the trees and let's puch for answers.

My point exactly. Trouble is there are those that are worried that Sisu may lose the war. Can anyone think why?
Their tactic is "Divide and rule" we have to stick together and boycott sisu in order to force change for the benefit of the club long term.
This is a simple choice and well understood by the majority of well meaning fans.
This much is clear.

hill83

You are of course entitled to this opinion, as are others who only care about football and nothing else matters.
It is an attitude that I cannot understand. A stance that puts football before all other considerations is beyond me.

It's not 'football and nothing else matters'
Of course all of the shenanigans behind the scenes matter.
If a genuine plan is put forward and followed through for the benefit of the club I'll be happy.
If Sisu move us away and feck us over I'll be raging. It's pretty straight forward.

I meant in an ideal world, we wouldn't need to be talking about it. We should be enjoying a football free summer.

Brighton Sky Blue

The bolded is absolutely class, I'm still chuckling at it now.

It's shame that some seemingly intelligent (others not so) people can't comprehend that these are problems that will remain with or without SISU so this anti-SISU rally over this is pointless and short-sighted because I hope people see that we've been shafted by ACL, and there's a need to one day own the ground, but the bailout, to BSB, enabled ACL to offer better terms (I don't entirely agree with that because there wasn't much difference to the offer in November or whenever it was!), to me however, was part of a plan to prevent CCFC, whoever the owner, from gaining the RICOH at a fair price, as well as being a total waste of taxpayers money in times of austerity, when the money could've been spent better elsewhere.

There's no one here that wouldn't want a takeover, but too many have been too quick to jump into bed, hypothetically, with PH4, he's rich, but a lot of his worth may be tied up in other ventures and may not be a good owner, I hope he is serious and does have the money to make a difference but that's for the administrator to decide and that's why he's facing pressure because he's SISU appointed and he hasn't jumped straight into bed with PH4 like some people have. If ACL's choice wasn't someone who's made a pig ear of his previous jobs he may have been credible.

Oh, and drop dead SISU rent boy scab! ;)

Just a year ago SISU agreed heads of terms with the charity for their half stake. Why was that never pursued?

RoboCCFC90

You hate ACL?

What have they done, apart from complete the ground the club wasn't able to, and provide one of the best stadia in the divisions we've found ourselves in - and invoice the contracted rate for so doing?

And did you hate them in 2005? Or 2007? Or 2009?

Or did you only start to hate them recently?

Yeah I do have certain hatred towards ACL as I do SISU.

When you say about them completing the ground and so on, it sounds fantastic and I really am appreciative for all the work and effort they have put in, HOWEVER we musn't forget a very important saying "It takes two to tango", believing that sentiment and looking at our situation you have to say that ACL are just as bad as SISU, and I hear you asking "But why Robo??" and I can tell you MMM.

Simply because:
a) Throughout this whole sharade ACL have portayed themselves out to be innocent and honest. This is Bull! (Oh I do love it when I hear you ask Why/How). It has been noted in the past that ACL have said they were owed a full amount of the £1.2 Million in rent arrears, but this is bull as per Mr Paul Appleton's report where they are noted to be owed £600,000.
b) While we (The Fans) have painfully got through the last year hearing about Rent Agreement's being agreed and disagreed, ACL have stated several times that their rent offer was fair and suitable to CCFC.. Blatantly it's not! It's such a suitable agreement that CCFC "allegedly" want to spend £30,000,000 into building its own stadium! While this has been the case throughout the last year both parties have squabbled like babies and trying to get one up on the other party.
c) This isn't so much ACL, but I do hate CCC and because they border into this category of idiots then they must be deemed under the same tagline.

But to answer your question "When did I start to hate them?", the answer to this dear chap is, I never trusted them from the beginning, when did my lack of trust turn to hatred about a couple of years ago.

I hope this answers your questions fully MMM.

dadgad

When you say about them completing the ground and so on, it sounds fantastic and I really am appreciative for all the work and effort they have put in, HOWEVER we musn't forget a very important saying "It takes two to tango", believing that sentiment and looking at our situation you have to say that ACL are just as bad as SISU, and I hear you asking "But why Robo??" and I can tell you MMM.

Simply because:
a) Throughout this whole sharade ACL have portayed themselves out to be innocent and honest. This is Bull! (Oh I do love it when I hear you ask Why/How). It has been noted in the past that ACL have said they were owed a full amount of the £1.2 Million in rent arrears, but this is bull as per Mr Paul Appleton's report where they are noted to be owed £600,000.
b) While we (The Fans) have painfully got through the last year hearing about Rent Agreement's being agreed and disagreed, ACL have stated several times that their rent offer was fair and suitable to CCFC.. Blatantly it's not! It's such a suitable agreement that CCFC "allegedly" want to spend £30,000,000 into building its own stadium! While this has been the case throughout the last year both parties have squabbled like babies and trying to get one up on the other party.
c) This isn't so much ACL, but I do hate CCC and because they border into this category of idiots then they must be deemed under the same tagline.

But to answer your question "When did I start to hate them?", the answer to this dear chap is, I never trusted them from the beginning, when did my lack of trust turn to hatred about a couple of years ago.

A great deal of "hate" there. Have you considered an anger management course?

RoboCCFC90

A great deal of "hate" there. Have you considered an anger management course?

tumblr_m5t1ogdCdo1ry4crgo1_500.jpg

ajsccfc

My point exactly. Trouble is there are those that are worried that Sisu may lose the war. Can anyone think why?
Their tactic is "Divide and rule" we have to stick together and boycott sisu in order to force change for the benefit of the club long term.
This is a simple choice and well understood by the majority of well meaning fans.
This much is clear.

You follow 'my point exactly' with talk that completely goes against the point that was made. You've got to see the irony in calling for unity in the same breath as criticising whoever 'they' are, surely.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Simply because:

Hmmm. No. Not really old boy.

'Hate' is a strong word; best saved for thsoe who deserve it.

Let me give you an example. I hate what SISU have done - and are doing - to my club. That's a context in which it's appropriate.

ACL haven't always been without blame, certainly. But in a shades-of-grey debate, they don't even step into the same parish as SISU. And each of ACL's actions you purport to judge so harshly, only being a reaction to illegal activity by their tenants.

Up until recent times - pretty much when you state you started to 'hate' them - we never debated them on here. Your feelings probably being totally ambivalent to them at that point. So, it's their reaction to being illegally atacked you hate so. And who are you to judge the actions of any party provoked so?

RoboCCFC90

I support Coventry City FC..

In using the title of a famous musical masterpiece from Michael Jackson.

"You are not alone"

RoboCCFC90

I support Coventry City FC..

In using the title of a famous musical masterpiece from Michael Jackson.

"You are not alone"

italiahorse

still support Sisu? I really can't be bothered trawling through all threads in order to ascertain so just come out and say.

Don't support SISU but I'm a realist.
I need to see any future owners plans as I'm a little sceptical after the last deal (SISU)

SISU obviously still want to make a go of it and if they come up with the best plan then I go with them.

However, I definitely do not support SISU on taking the stadium outside Coventry, short term or long term.

Hopefully all this bravado will blow over and we get on with it at the Ricoh.

RoboCCFC90

Hmmm. No. Not really old boy.

'Hate' is a strong word; best saved for thsoe who deserve it.

Let me give you an example. I hate what SISU have done - and are doing - to my club. That's a context in which it's appropriate.

ACL haven't always been without blame, certainly. But in a shades-of-grey debate, they don't even step into the same parish as SISU. And each of ACL's actions you purport to judge so harshly, only being a reaction to illegal activity by their tenants.

Up until recent times - pretty much when you state you started to 'hate' them - we never debated them on here. Your feelings probably being totally ambivalent to them at that point. So, it's their reaction to being illegally atacked you hate so. And who are you to judge the actions of any party provoked so?

Okay I will try another cliche for you dear chap and that's "You either love it or hate it" now seems as I don't love ACL and I won't sit on the fence, then the only rational explanation is HATE!!!

I am not comparing SISU or ACL to one another I am just saying I have no respect or trust for either side and would be very happy to see the back of them at the earliest oppertunity..

I joined the forum in the last quarter of 2012, I was unaware of what you discussed previously on topic, but as we are talking about them now they have brought into the limelight and I personally believe that ACL are not Angels in this soap opera..

Make of that what you will..

Last edited:

ICHAN

Wish they would all go away and leave the club alone, because at this moment in the clubs history, they are all destroying the clubs history.
Each party of this sorry mess have accountability for what is happening to this club and making CCFC a laughing stock, when will it all end?
The sooner they all pack their bags and f-off the better.

mattylad

The facts are that both SISU and ACL (and probably PH4) all have agenda's that will never sit squarely with those of the average fan who just wants to see his club put 11 decent players in a shirt win a few games and make us feel like our money is well spent.

SISU have got a lot of things wrong and very little right, ACL have been happy to use the situation CCFC are in (of its own making yes) to further its business for its own benefit hence why they so strongly back PH4 and PH4 no doubt has big plans to get money back from developing the surrounding land.

For me it has never been about choosing a side, simply about pointing out where peoples plans differ from my own view using where possible there own deeds and words to back up my position. I don't particularly care what people think of my posts because I can only call it as I see it. I won't be anyones sheep and just follow the flock.

Last edited:

luwalla

WE support coventry City FC.. and as others have pointed out, it seems that if you come on here and say that you think ACL have had a part to play in our downfall, then thats seen as supporting SISU.. it isnt at all.. its saying ACL have had a part to play in our downfall, nothing more nothing less.. and some of us believe that unless we also get the ACL issue solved, then even new owners will struggle to do business with them.. and secure the long term future of this club

I mean look at ACL latest statement.. the one thing that stands out is this:-

"There's not been any suggestion of another stadium in and around Coventry in anything Mr Fisher or the club have been saying over the last few months"

what, you mean apart from the club suggesting months ago that this was an option they had been looking at "?

I mean come on.. we have all read about this new stadium build idea from the club, we've been discussing it on here for weeks.. so why are ACL saying that they had never heard any suggestion of this ? like its some shocking revelation to them

before that it was ACL saying that they have never denied the club access ot the stadium for next season & that they would welcome the club at the ricoh next season.. despite the ACL chairman having said only weeks previously that ACL would not speak to the club about a new rent agreement , as they believe the full club was in admin & so THEY would only speak to the administrator ( yet the the administrator told them they would need to speak to the club directly as it was Holdings that was controlling the club & he was not involved in CCFC Holdings)

ONE MASSIVE JOKE.... these clowns ( and by that i mean ACL & SISU ) need to both go.. new owner of the club, owning the stadium too. end of!

me ( or others ) pointing out these glaring ACL issues IS NOT SUPPORTING SISU.. its saying that there are other problems we have too , namely ACL.

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

Maaaaaaan is it going to be a long, boring Summer :(

Good job we have The Ashes to look forwards to!

J

Jack Griffin

there were about 5 die hards before SISU's last round of insanity...Torch I presume, though god knows why. Lord Summerslie maybe? SB Taylor, Grendel....that's about it

The question I'd ask is will any of these posters continue to post once SISU are gone.

Only 2 of them are regular posters here & on GMK from some years ago, as for the rest I doubt it.. I very much doubt it.

Grendel

The question I'd ask is will any of these posters continue to post once SISU are gone.

Only 2 of them are regular posters here & on GMK from some years ago, as for the rest I doubt it.. I very much doubt it.

I sure will. Plenty will disappear when ACL becomes part of the football club. They'll be too busy looking for employment.

dadgad

You follow 'my point exactly' with talk that completely goes against the point that was made. You've got to see the irony in calling for unity in the same breath as criticising whoever 'they' are, surely.

Yes, I see the irony, but not in the context of a sense of "renewed unity" as a direct response to the move to move away from Coventry. The spoilers then return creating new polemic. Tired of it.

Nonleagueherewecome

Lord and Torch are very much real people. Taylor might like (maybe even love) SISU, but he's not a plant. He's no way near slick enough for that!

ajsccfc

Yes, I see the irony, but not in the context of a sense of "renewed unity" as a direct response to the move to move away from Coventry. The spoilers then return creating new polemic. Tired of it.

The answer is surely not to continually highlight this apparent division, as that only reinforces it. The amount of 'usual suspects' 'et al' bullshit only maintains the ridiculously stupid notion of SISU bumbandits or whatever people go on about here.

Users who are viewing this thread