How many on here (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

I'm a huge fan of SISU...all falling down a big hole and never being seen or heard of again!

Nonleagueherewecome

The answer is surely not to continually highlight this apparent division, as that only reinforces it. The amount of 'usual suspects' 'et al' bullshit only maintains the ridiculously stupid notion of SISU bumbandits or whatever people go on about here.

That said, there are blatantly a few SISU fart-knockers on here. SISU wouldn't be doing their job if they didn't have people trying to covertly influence us.

WillieStanley

Yes, I see the irony, but not in the context of a sense of "renewed unity" as a direct response to the move to move away from Coventry. The spoilers then return creating new polemic. Tired of it.

My point was to appreciate our differences in order to work towards a common goal. I'm sorry but my circumstances simply won't allow me to contribute towards a boycott. I'm not inflicting this childish way of men on my 4 year old daughter and putting her off something she loves for good.

You've simply just said "We need to stick together, now do what I say". It doesn't work like that. We will only act as one body when we recognise our differences, accept them and settle on common ground in which to work towards. Inflicting things such as boycotts, putting conditions in as to how people purchace their tickets etc is just going to infuriate some people. We are big group of individuals and grand gestures of that nature just aren't going to work - no matter how much people then become labelled. As a group of supporters we need to work as one, but that takes compromise. No one wants SISU here, some people don't want ACL here. Everyone wants a Coventry City in Coventry and not being taken advantage of. What are we going to do to sort this mess out?

Nonleagueherewecome

ajsccfc

I haven't heard fartknocker in ages. 'Chutney ferret' was another, although that always seemed a bit grim.

Nonleagueherewecome

I haven't heard fartknocker in ages. 'Chutney ferret' was another, although that always seemed a bit grim.

I was inspired by your use of bumbandits. A sentence which, out of context, paints me in a very different light to that intended...

Users who are viewing this thread