I agreed with alot what fisher said last night (2 Viewers)

grego_gee

Senior councillor has said that they will not work with Sisu to my face

I'm not disputing that the council may have said they won't work with SISU.
I was disputing the hysteria that perpetuates that SISU are bad owners.

Anyway their reluctance to deal with SISU seems to be on and off as it suits them! Was your conversation with Maton before or after the council agreed a deal for SISU to buy the ACL mortgage off YB and then reneged on it when they got word of the Byng Dynasty?

:pimp:

Otis

Sorry, was meaning to say Higgs, who form part of this whole ACL/Higgs/Council trinity.

Otis

Anyway their reluctance to deal with SISU seems to be on and off as it suits them! Was your conversation with Maton before or after the council agreed a deal for SISU to buy the ACL mortgage off YB and then reneged on it when they got word of the Byng Dynasty?

Who reneged on it?

To be honest, it's all conjecture. Just cos ACL say something it doesn't make it true. Just because Fisher and Sisu say something, that also doesn't make it true either.

James Smith

Just to be on the safe side you might want to put:

Was your conversation with Maton before or after the council allegedly agreed a deal for SISU to buy the ACL mortgage off YB and then reneged on it when they got word of the Byng Dynasty?

Otis

Exactly!

It's all hearsay and rumour and conjecture.

None of us know what actually happened.

torchomatic

Oh, now I'm confused. I was always told on here that Fisher lied 100% of the time and ACL/PWKH told the truth 100% of the time. My poor brain will explode.

Who reneged on it?

To be honest, it's all conjecture. Just cos ACL say something it doesn't make it true. Just because Fisher and Sisu say something, that also doesn't make it true either.

torchomatic

Again, why write to Mutton begging him not to sell to SISU then?

The blame is not all on Sisu for sure. Everyone is culpable but we now are where we are.

All I want is simple. The club to play at the Ricoh and to receive all the revenue streams.

grego_gee

Who reneged on it?

Just to be on the safe side you might want to put:

Exactly!

It's all hearsay and rumour and conjecture.

None of us know what actually happened.

I agree entirely but its common practice on here for many to recite what ACL/CCC say as gospel,
So I thought I'd try it!

Otis

Has anyone actually come out and said they 100% believe what ACL have said?

I can't recall anyone.

There's also not many who totally blame Sisu 100% either.

torchomatic

torchomatic

99.9% of posts by quite a few people on here.

Has anyone actually come out and said they 100% believe what ACL have said?

I can't recall anyone.

There's also not many who totally blame Sisu 100% either.

Nonleagueherewecome

Oh, now I'm confused. I was always told on here that Fisher lied 100% of the time and ACL/PWKH told the truth 100% of the time. My poor brain will explode.

That, erm...didn't actually happen, did it? :facepalm:

I know one fact though: I believe Fisher 0% of the time. I won't support CCFC if SISU remain as it's all basically as big stinking pile of bullshit!

PS CCFC isn't SISU as you asserted for about the 19th time earlier in this thread!

Otis

Who Torch?

I bet it's a very small minority.

Think there are an awful lot of people like myself who think Sisu have been bad for the club, have cocked up, but that also other parties are culpable too.

The bottom line for me is that Sisu need to go for the reason that the people they need to work with say they find them impossible to work with.

This then results in the nonsense of talking of playing elsewhere for at least 3 years and for a new stadium to be built that needs planning, planning permission, construction, public consultation etc. etc.

Think most level headed people on here will say they don't believe we will have a new stadium in 3 years, believing it to be much much longer in the making potentially.

And yet, we have a perfectly decent stadium here in Coventry that is available and is indeed where we should be playing.

Last edited:

Ashdown1

Irony or what!

Why ? Find some posts from me that state I have believed or agreed with everything ACL the council or any other interested party have said and done !
As I've said before they are culpable for perhaps 10% of the blame in all this, 50 % previous administrations and 40 % SISU !

NorthernWisdom

Why ? Find some posts from me that state I have believed or agreed with everything ACL the council or any other interested party have said and done !
As I've said before they are culpable for perhaps 10% of the blame in all this, 50 % previous administrations and 40 % SISU !

It's more the mindless abuse you dish out at anybody who tries to offer balance!

torchomatic

True, I wasn't told. Just reading posts by SBK, SBJ, cloughie, blugloucester, r_b, ashdown and many others show that's the case. So, no I wasn't told, I just worked it out for myself.

I know one fact though: I believe Fisher 0% of the time. I won't support CCFC if SISU remain as it's all basically as big stinking pile of bullshit!

PS CCFC isn't SISU as you asserted for about the 19th time earlier in this thread!

torchomatic

True, I wasn't told. Just reading posts by SBK, SBJ, cloughie, blugloucester, r_b, ashdown and many others show that's the case. So, no I wasn't told, I just worked it out for myself.

Ashdown1

Its not well made at all, you have a disturbing and suspicious pro hedge fund agenda, constantly defending their destruction of the club and you'd like to see more of them I don't doubt. You are vastly in the minority, most can see that things couldn't really get much worse under almost anyone else !

NorthernWisdom

Its not well made at all, you have a disturbing and suspicious pro hedge fund agenda, constantly defending their destruction of the club and you'd like to see more of them I don't doubt. You are vastly in the minority, most can see that things couldn't really get much worse under almost anyone else !

...and again :)

Interesting how 'balance' = 'pro hedge fund agenda':pointlaugh:

You could of course just say 'sorry I was wrong' and that would be the end of it;)

ajsccfc

You can't criticise someone for being biased when you slag off Carl Baker for saying 'SISU have been alright with me, hopefully some people will still turn up'

torchomatic

Unfortunately, not everyone is blessed with your high calibre of moral fibre. You must be as equally proud of yourself for "liking" a post where someone said they'd rather the club was liquidated.

607 posts defending the destroyers of our club ! You must be proud of yourself !

Ashdown1

You can't criticise someone for being biased when you slag off Carl Baker for saying 'SISU have been alright with me, hopefully some people will still turn up'

Err actually you mis read that or I wasn't clear. I was criticising someone for even bringing it up. Player debates are separate from the ownership debate altogether IMHO !

Sky Blue Kid

So the six years of lies from SISU and the 18 months of Fisher's reign still hasn't convinced you?
All Fisher did last night was "Duck and Dive" most questions by answering with a question.
The most flagrant "Swerve" from Fisher came when SBT offered to "Broker" a meeting between SISU and ACL. The Arsehole was asked approx 5/6 times and he never even answered that point with a question, because he disappeared up his own arse.
A point that should be put forward again tonight, and if not answered with a yes or no, should be asked again on Monday night!:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread