I'm enjoying the Sky Blues Talk Meltdown !!! (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

I must admit i'm finding this latest saga very amusing !!
Fair play to MO for being relentless in the battle to bring Cov back. Its simple if Sisu want to deal they will if they don't they won't.
If they don't then i'm sure MO continue the fight. We know that Sisu and Acl can't deal directly so he has tried to remove that obstacle.
What has made me laugh so much is the meltdown and attempt to discredit MO and KCIC !!
Its interesting that the people in meltdown and trying to discredit this offer all attend sixfields !!

Nick

Administrator
Discredit? Is that the same as asking simple questions as to be honest they are discrediting themselves without anybody needing to do anything? Some of the people asking questions were warning against SISU when they came in (not me I must add), maybe they are just more switched on?

Interesting to see the people blindly following without actually trying to get the details to judge for themselves? Maybe they just want it to work so much they have full faith in it? I don't know. These are usually the people who go on about SISU dividing the fans but make threads like this.

I can't see anybody having a meltdown to be fair? Just people's lack of judgement shining through.

Any need for a new thread though?

sky blue john

Nick, yourself and a few others who have had meetings with ML and have his email address. Instead of trying to batter Michael why don't you show some bottle and contact ML directly and ask what the current situation is ???

covcity4life

i have never been sixfields and have criticised micheal today. nout to do with going to northampton is it?

do you admit you are wrong?

Grendel

Nick, yourself and a few others who have had meetings with ML and have his email address. Instead of trying to batter Michael why don't you show some bottle and contact ML directly and ask what the current situation is ???

I'll phone him shall I?

Nick

Administrator

Is asking somebody a yes or no question really battering them? Jesus nobody is being battered.

Ahh so you mean I contact ML, post up what he says and then you say "You are doing SISU's PR". I get what you did there.

sky blue john

Is asking somebody a yes or no question really battering them? Jesus nobody is being battered.

Ahh so you mean I contact ML, post up what he says and then you say "You are doing SISU's PR". I get what you did there.

No all I'm saying is contact ML yourselves and get both sides. Its not rocket science.

idm1975

Its absolutely ridiculous how you chaps, Nick and co, can go off on one about someone trying to do something to get us back home.

Whats the reasoning behind it? What issue do you have with Michael doing this?

And why do you feel you have to know absolutely everything about the offer for it to be classed as worthwhile? Mr Labobitch obviously thought there was something in it as it seems they are willing to talk about it.

Shouldnt that be line you tits follow too?

sky blue john

What do you want to know? Happy to ask.

Its not me in meltdown because being a realist anything involving Sisu and our club has been a joke.
Why don't you ask all the same questions you are asking Michael for a start ?
Since your offering can you also see how the new stadium is coming along and its location, only if its not to much trouble for you..

Nick

Administrator
Where has anybody said they want to know absolutely everything about the offer?

People are trying to find out more information about it.

Nobody has said anything personally insulted Michael have they? People have just asked questions haven't they?

My question to you is, user who signed up a while ago and never really posted but comes flying in with posts like this. Doesn't look at all dodgy does it ;)

edgy

So the OP is enjoying the fact that people arnt getting answers to important questions about the offer, that would help us evaluate it?

No wonder we get nowhere with stupidity like that.

Nick

Administrator
Its not me in meltdown because being a realist anything involving Sisu and our club has been a joke.
Why don't you ask all the same questions you are asking Michael for a start ?
Since your offering can you also see how the new stadium is coming along and its location, only if its not to much trouble for you..

Ahhh so you are comparing Michael to SISU AGAIN.

Anyway, I will try and get some information ;)

It really is a joke some people on here sometimes. They don't know the meaning of realistic. It is the same people who are urging SISU to accept a deal they know fuck all about that go on about "Oh the rent was SISU's fault because they agreed to it without checking properly".

The same ones who say "pick up the phone" but won't answer the phone, the same ones who make jokes about SISU threatening fans with legal action and then send PM's saying their Solicitor doesn't like some of the posts they have made, the ones who demand answers from people and then when anybody asks them anything it is "battering" them, the ones who are trying to deal with somebody yet keep running back on here to bitch about the person they are dealing with. The ones who say only SISU can be blamed for fans being divided but in the next post call somebody names for going to Sixfields or vice versa.

Some people are either naive, blinded by passion or just stupid.

wince

What do you want to know? Happy to ask.
Ask him to e mail kcic with times and dates when they can meet, then meet them , at that point , both sides can have things on the record( e mail trail )or off the record , if he says shes says is off the record it does not matter if it was said or not because it can be denined , but if its on the record it can not simple

torchomatic

Nick, email ML. Ask him if you can print what he tells you and let's decide for ourselves. Strange that people like John want answers from ML but steadfastly refuse to ask anything of Michael. Who, in turn, also refuses to answer anything. It's simple, it really is.

1. Has ML contacted MO by phone, text or email regarding the offer?
2. Has MO replied favourably or refused to talk, email, text?

Michael is quite welcome to answer too, though I don't think I'll be holding my breath.

sky blue john

It really is a joke some people on here sometimes. They don't know the meaning of realistic.

Does the wink mean yes or no ??
What has MO ever done to damage the club?
Sisu on the other hand........

wince

It really is a joke some people on here sometimes. They don't know the meaning of realistic. It is the same people who are urging SISU to accept a deal they know fuck all about that go on about "Oh the rent was SISU's fault because they agreed to it without checking properly".

The same ones who say "pick up the phone" but won't answer the phone, the same ones who make jokes about SISU threatening fans with legal action and then send PM's saying their Solicitor doesn't like some of the posts they have made, the ones who demand answers from people and then when anybody asks them anything it is "battering" them, the ones who are trying to deal with somebody yet keep running back on here to bitch about the person they are dealing with. The ones who say only SISU can be blamed for fans being divided but in the next post call somebody names for going to Sixfields or vice versa.

Get out that corner

blueflint

its what u usually do nick

shmmeee

Agree with most of your post, but really the rent deal shouldn't matter. Even at £1.3m and no revenue we should be playing in Cov while it's all sorted. Does beg the question of what's the point in this whole offer, but then what's the point in this whole scenario? It it gets things moving then great. However, it's not looking that way at the moment is it?

torchomatic

I don't understand how anyone can be enjoying the situation.

i notice even posters like shmeee and the gentlemen are staying away from johns posts now.

blueflint

if the cap fits nick some of us can and do think for ourselves

Nick

Administrator
if the cap fits nick some of us can and do think for ourselves

Must be mind readers as well then to make up their mind on things without details or it is because they blindly follow Michael. So why can't I think for myself?

sky blue john

So the OP is enjoying the fact that people arnt getting answers to important questions about the offer, that would help us evaluate it?

No wonder we get nowhere with stupidity like that.

Yes we need answers but at least let them have the meeting first.
We have been waiting on answers from certain parties for years.

blueflint

Must be mind readers as well then to make up their mind on things without details or it is because they blindly follow Michael. So why can't I think for myself?

basically because you blindly question anybody who disagrees with your opinion.as for michael if he wants to front a proposal to return coventry to the Ricoh he should keep as much of that proposal private until the other parties involved can
read or understand them fully.

shmmeee

i notice even posters like shmeee and the gentlemen are staying away from johns posts now.

Sick of this shit now. "We don't want a phone call" FFS.

Too many people playing too many games from the start of this.

ryxAyzVDQ8SMDKqt65fn_tumblr_mps9wwSKHB1qd1veuo1_500.gif

covcity4life

Sick of this shit now. "We don't want a phone call" FFS.

Too many people playing too many games from the start of this.

ryxAyzVDQ8SMDKqt65fn_tumblr_mps9wwSKHB1qd1veuo1_500.gif

maybe one silver lining from all this we can see who has the club at heart. hopefully that can stop so much squabbling.

sky blue john

I don't understand how anyone can be enjoying the situation.

I'm not enjoying CCFC playing at Sixfields.
I'm not enjoying CCFC having 50-70million debt.
I'm not enjoying CCFC paying Arvo 1.8million a year in interest.
I'm not enjoying that CCFC as it stands has no future !!

Users who are viewing this thread