I'm enjoying the Sky Blues Talk Meltdown !!! (1 Viewer)

wince

There's a difference between posting a private email and asking questions on something posted on an open forum. Surely you can see that?
Nick said he was happy to ask M.L questions what did i want answered , so i asked a question , didnt think that would be a problem with the simple question i asked,Surely you can see that?

idm1975

Where has anybody said they want to know absolutely everything about the offer?

People are trying to find out more information about it.

Nobody has said anything personally insulted Michael have they? People have just asked questions haven't they?

What looks dodgy then?

My question to you is, user who signed up a while ago and never really posted but comes flying in with posts like this. Doesn't look at all dodgy does it ;)

idm1975

Where has anybody said they want to know absolutely everything about the offer?

People are trying to find out more information about it.

Nobody has said anything personally insulted Michael have they? People have just asked questions haven't they?

My question to you is, user who signed up a while ago and never really posted but comes flying in with posts like this. Doesn't look at all dodgy does it ;)

What is supposed to look dodgy then?

Warwickhunt

Ahhh so you are comparing Michael to SISU AGAIN.

Anyway, I will try and get some information ;)

It really is a joke some people on here sometimes. They don't know the meaning of realistic. It is the same people who are urging SISU to accept a deal they know fuck all about that go on about "Oh the rent was SISU's fault because they agreed to it without checking properly".

The same ones who say "pick up the phone" but won't answer the phone, the same ones who make jokes about SISU threatening fans with legal action and then send PM's saying their Solicitor doesn't like some of the posts they have made, the ones who demand answers from people and then when anybody asks them anything it is "battering" them, the ones who are trying to deal with somebody yet keep running back on here to bitch about the person they are dealing with. The ones who say only SISU can be blamed for fans being divided but in the next post call somebody names for going to Sixfields or vice versa.

Some people are either naive, blinded by passion or just stupid.
Or to lazy to read every bit of information going so that they can make an informed decision themselves

mark82

Nick said he was happy to ask M.L questions what did i want answered , so i asked a question , didnt think that would be a problem with the simple question i asked,Surely you can see that?

Would it not depend on content of said response? Nick could leave himself open to prosecution if he publishes something without permission.

Nick

Administrator
Would it not depend on content of said response? Nick could leave himself open to prosecution if he publishes something without permission.

Exactly, unless BCC'ing newspapers in is the proper way to do things?

Doesn't matter if it is Michael PM'ing or anybody else, if they sent it in a PM then surely anybody would always ask if they can post it up? If they post it publicly then it is different?

shmmeee

To be fair, I don't think the info is out there to make a decision one way or another.

I think the JR proved that didn't it?

It's just a confusing and pointless as it seems on here each day.

I'll say it again, we should never have been dragged into the he said she said as fans, just stuck to the fact that Cov should be in Cov. Forget finance. Forget fit and proper persons. Forget shadow directors and Cayman Isle funds. Just a simple message that the team should never have been removed and needs to be put back ASAP.

shmmeee

Doesn't matter if it is Michael PM'ing or anybody else, if they sent it in a PM then surely anybody would always ask if they can post it up? If they post it publicly then it is different?

I don't know what happened with the Jan email, but considering the content it should've been leaked. Nothing like this, no ongoing negotiations. Also hasn't it been repeatedly confirmed by Simon on here that Jan didn't send him the email?

I've got to be honest, if you don't want something coming out in the 21st century, you don't email it.

Nick

Administrator
I don't know what happened with the Jan email, but considering the content it should've been leaked. Nothing like this, no ongoing negotiations. Also hasn't it been repeatedly confirmed by Simon on here that Jan didn't send him the email?

I've got to be honest, if you don't want something coming out in the 21st century, you don't email it.

I think it was something else with the BCC rather than whatever it was that got leaked (cant even remember know) but I know the one you mean.

There are ways with everything to "stitch" people up I guess but if nobody can call the other or anything then how will they deal with each other as go betweens?

wince

Lets try again , in page one of this thread , someone said to nick ,you have M.L email , why don't you e mail him direct, to which nick replied , what do you want asking ,and I will email him, I asked nick to ask M.L if he had emailed M.O with times and dates of when he could meet him, Since then there has been reason after reason why he couldn't ask this question and give an answer on this forum , but still wants details of million pound deals put up in the same way , and why M.O is mentioned when we were talking about M.L is anybodys guess

Nick

Administrator
Lets try again , in page one of this thread , someone said to nick ,you have M.L email , why don't you e mail him direct, to which nick replied , what do you want asking ,and I will email him, I asked nick to ask M.L if he had emailed M.O with times and dates of when he could meet him, Since then there has been reason after reason why he couldn't ask this question and give an answer on this forum , but still wants details of million pound deals put up in the same way , and why M.O is mentioned when we were talking about M.L is anybodys guess

Or the fact I am waiting for an answer and checking before I can post it up ;)

I don't think his calendar has been shared but not 100%.

Also, I am quite tempted to just copy and paste a response as at the end of the day it is nothing to do with you is it?*

*but no, I won't play that game

skybluetony176

Do we know this hasn't been done? It's not like Michael's on here every few minutes giving us live updates?

Thats sort of my point. A lot of people have presumed a lot of things since day one of learning about the KCIC.

Only MO his backers and whoever has been privy to it at Sisu know what the contents of the offer is to date. it was certainly good enough to get a public response from sisu (something a lot fo the afore mentioned presumers said wouldn't happen).

Has ML actually gone on record as saying MO wont take his phone calls? i know there has been a lot of talk on here about it but i dont think anyone has said where the story come from or posted a link to a statement or radio interview with ML.? was it pete's mates dad's dog down the pub who said ML who said it?

and even if MO does want initial communication by email who would blame him with ML and sisu's record of saying things and them not happening how could anyone trust anything they say thats not at least in writing. plus there is no chance of ML being misquoted and we wouldn't want him to be a "victim" of that again would we.

and really, why should an email be a problem if you're serious about your interest in the offer. its 2014 for crying out loud. how antiquated do people want to make this? telegram? carrier pigeon? play it out on the bongos?

wince

Or the fact I am waiting for an answer and checking before I can post it up ;)

I don't think his calendar has been shared but not 100%.
That's a fair answer ,could have given it an hour go mind,

Nick

Administrator
That's a fair answer ,could have given it an hour go mind,

If I do find out 100% I will post it up if I can. This isn't an "I know more than you" it is a "I honestly don't know and when I do I am doing to make sure it is ok to post for everyone to see"

wince

Also, I am quite tempted to just copy and paste a response as at the end of the day it is nothing to do with you is it?*
What does this mean ?? You asked for questions ,that was my question why is it nothing to do with me ??

mark82

What does this mean ?? You asked for questions ,that was my question why is it nothing to do with me ??

Because it is a private email between 2 people. If Nick shares without permission he leaves himself open to a) prosecution and b) not getting answers again.

Samo

I must admit i'm finding this latest saga very amusing !!
Fair play to MO for being relentless in the battle to bring Cov back. Its simple if Sisu want to deal they will if they don't they won't.
If they don't then i'm sure MO continue the fight. We know that Sisu and Acl can't deal directly so he has tried to remove that obstacle.
What has made me laugh so much is the meltdown and attempt to discredit MO and KCIC !!
Its interesting that the people in meltdown and trying to discredit this offer all attend sixfields !!

I have asked questions about the offer but do not attend Sixfields. Usual SBJ rubbish.

NorthernWisdom

I have asked questions about the offer but do not attend Sixfields. Usual SBJ rubbish.

I'd also like to point out since I, Anne Lucas and others started boycotting the club wa-ay before most of you, I've given SISU the grand total of nine whole pounds in the last four years.

Now if that ain't dedication to the NOPM cause, I dunno what is ;)

NorthernWisdom

I'll say it again, we should never have been dragged into the he said she said as fans, just stuck to the fact that Cov should be in Cov. Forget finance. Forget fit and proper persons. Forget shadow directors and Cayman Isle funds. Just a simple message that the team should never have been removed and needs to be put back ASAP.

Yes, YES and THRICE YES!!!

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy
I think it was something else with the BCC rather than whatever it was that got leaked (cant even remember know) but I know the one you mean.

There are ways with everything to "stitch" people up I guess but if nobody can call the other or anything then how will they deal with each other as go betweens?

I was copied into the email where the Trust asked ML if they could organise a forum to ask about the club's finances.

ML had already responded, and said he wanted to organise his own, before I'd read it.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't have approached ML until he'd had reasonable time to respond anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hill83

2cdg0p2.jpg

hill83

Couldn't find anywhere suitable to post it so just stuck it in here. It's brilliant.

J

Jack Griffin

Re trusting ML, this is on KCIC facebook page.. from earlier this year -

"Mr Mokrzycki accused Mr Labovitch of trying to cause tension among fans and insisted Mr Labovitch had taken his comments out of context. Mr Mokrzycki said: 'This is some sort of sad retaliation for us daring to suggest the idea of a forum to answer questions about the club’s finances. I think it was underhand of him to send it to so many people. It was a private conversation and much of what he said was taken out of context or, frankly, not true'."

J

Jack Griffin

I'd also like to point out since I, Anne Lucas and others started boycotting the club wa-ay before most of you, I've given SISU the grand total of nine whole pounds in the last four years.

Now if that ain't dedication to the NOPM cause, I dunno what is ;)

Beats me! But zero squididdlys last year & it will stay like that for the foreseeable future.

Users who are viewing this thread