I'm enjoying the Sky Blues Talk Meltdown !!! (3 Viewers)

Grendel

I'm not enjoying CCFC playing at Sixfields.
I'm not enjoying CCFC having 50-70million debt.
I'm not enjoying CCFC paying Arvo 1.8million a year in interest.
I'm not enjoying that CCFC as it stands has no future !!

Things look serious. Time to pick up the phone.

shmmeee

maybe one silver lining from all this we can see who has the club at heart. hopefully that can stop so much squabbling.

I'm an old romantic who thinks we all have the club at heart (and anyone who doesn't seriously​ needs to get a life, WTF trolling some L1 team).

jimmyhillsfanclub

I'm not enjoying CCFC playing at Sixfields.
I'm not enjoying CCFC having 50-70million debt.
I'm not enjoying CCFC paying Arvo 1.8million a year in interest.
I'm not enjoying that CCFC as it stands has no future !!

Well in that case, perhaps you should also ask Michael just to answer the fucking phone....if it ever rings...

I'm starting to think the "offer" has no depth, no detail & therefore no legs whatsoever......and IS actually just the empty gesture that it originally appeared to be.

Answer the phone & prove me wrong!!

Nick

Administrator
basically because you blindly question anybody who disagrees with your opinion.as for michael if he wants to front a proposal to return coventry to the Ricoh he should keep as much of that proposal private until the other parties involved can
read or understand them fully.

I ask questions to try and see their opinion and figure out why they think that as you never know I might think one day "oh shit, I see what they mean". I am asking about this deal to hopefully be convinced by it. You don't learn if you dont ask questions.

Much better than just blindly nagging and abusing people who disagree though isn't it? Then blindly follow people who shout the same slogan that week without actually asking any questions?

I agree but if it was private then why is he making statements and going to the CET?

mark82

I don't get the issue with asking sensible questions about the rent offer. People just want to know if it is likely to be accepted or not. From the scant detail available I would say it will be rejected as would mean Sisu effectively paying the rent on the face of it. People just want to know what the fine detail is that may make the club take it seriously.

shmmeee

I don't get the issue with asking sensible questions about the rent offer. People just want to know if it is likely to be accepted or not. From the scant detail available I would say it will be rejected as would mean Sisu effectively paying the rent on the face of it. People just want to know what the fine detail is that may make the club take it seriously.

I think most (and by that I mean, I think and am arrogant to assume it's the majority view) feel that there's no need for the offer, the club should return on a short term deal. However Sisu have always stated they won't work with ACL, so I guess the hope was that this would overcome that particular log jam.

However it seems like CCFC gonna CCFC as always.

I'm going to start treating supporting this club like watching a terrible B movie in the hope that "it's so bad, it's good".

skybluetony176

Nick, yourself and a few others who have had meetings with ML and have his email address. Instead of trying to batter Michael why don't you show some bottle and contact ML directly and ask what the current situation is ???

because they would have to put there wooden spoons down and do something constructive.

wince

Waiting for confirmation that I can post it up.
so you want M,O to post detail of million pound deals , but you have to wait to get conformation weather you can post if M.L has email him with dates and times for a meeting , sorry mate just does not make any sence

skybluetony176

Is asking somebody a yes or no question really battering them? Jesus nobody is being battered.

Ahh so you mean I contact ML, post up what he says and then you say "You are doing SISU's PR". I get what you did there.

Like i said to you in another thread, if you got as animated about the many dozens if not hundreds of questions sisu need to answer for their actions and in other cases lack of actions i could take you a lot more seriously.

when did anyone say you should post on here what ML tells you in a private email?

kg82

so you want M,O to post detail of million pound deals , but you have to wait to get conformation weather you can post if M.L has email him with dates and times for a meeting , sorry mate just does not make any sence

I don't think nick wants every single detail, just certain things. He knows you have to be careful about what's put on here. I don't understand how it doesn't make sense. It's about time people realised that blindly agreeing to stuff is part of the reason we're in this crap in the first place.

torchomatic

FFS, you've just said that to the guy who started this whole stirring thread in the first place!

because they would have to put there wooden spoons down and do something constructive.

mark82

It does if you expect to get further responses.

All people are asking for is details before jumping to conclusions on whether the club should/will accept. If Michael can't give detail that is fine and he should say so. Then people would just have to wait and see but you can't criticize the club for rejecting if you don't know full details - would you not agree?

Gint11

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!John!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mark82

Like i said to you in another thread, if you got as animated about the many dozens if not hundreds of questions sisu need to answer for their actions and in other cases lack of actions i could take you a lot more seriously.

when did anyone say you should post on here what ML tells you in a private email?

Please look 2 posts above yours.

RegTheDonk

I agree but if it was private then why is he making statements and going to the CET?

Making a general outline of the plan public shows the fans that something is being attempted to break the deadlock, without breaking the confidentiality of the backers. It's documented by the press and not verbal heresay, so no chinese whispers like "apparently, KCIC have been talking to SISU" or "the word in Bennos canteen is" etc. Getting the idea out this way also puts a bit of pressure on SISU to consider it, or state the reasons why they dismiss it.

Ctrl C Ctrl V

skybluetony176

Waiting for confirmation that I can post it up.

what? so ML can use email? no reason for him not to contact Micheal by email then is there?

while he's at it he can cc TF & JS in, then all the main players are in the loop. Someone has got permission fro JS havent they to say that they are willing to talk, we dont want another handshake on a deal situation only for it to be overturned from a higher force.

Nick

Administrator
I don't think nick wants every single detail, just certain things. He knows you have to be careful about what's put on here. I don't understand how it doesn't make sense. It's about time people realised that blindly agreeing to stuff is part of the reason we're in this crap in the first place.

Exactly my point, I have never asked for every bit of detail.

kg82

what? so ML can use email? no reason for him not to contact Micheal by email then is there?

while he's at it he can cc TF & JS in, then all the main players are in the loop. Someone has got permission fro JS havent they to say that they are willing to talk, we dont want another handshake on a deal situation only for it to be overturned from a higher force.

Michael's already said he HAS emailed him!

wince

It does if you expect to get further responses.

All people are asking for is details before jumping to conclusions on whether the club should/will accept. If Michael can't give detail that is fine and he should say so. Then people would just have to wait and see but you can't criticize the club for rejecting if you don't know full details - would you not agree?
No the question was have you (Ml) e-mailed M.O with times and dates of when they can meet , and nick says he has to wait for comformation before he can post an answer to this question , but at the same time wants details posted of million pounds deals ???

dongonzalos

What do you want to know? Happy to ask.

Can you ask him to get TF and JS to meet Michaels backers and the new man running ACL in my back garden this Saturday

I will put on a BBQ with a selection of PIMS, Cold Rose wine, Coventry Beers and Cold Coronas' with a wedge of lime in the top of the bottle.

The finest organic meat home made kebabs.

Also will have Mr Probz Waves song playing in the background setting the ambience for a successful business BBQ.

We will skype Joy

No one leaves till CCFC are renting at the Ricoh again

Cheers

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator

If it was a private email between me and Michael with answers I would check to see if I could post it up but I gave him trying to PM Michael a long time ago as that just got ignored too ;) If Michael was to PM me info about the questions then of course I wouldn't post it without checking that it was ok first.

I am not the type to start BCC'ing people into conversations without them knowing.

RegTheDonk

Yes, but reading his latest post appears he has sent a reply to ML, unless there's another post I've missed. Protocol would appear the ball is in MLs court....

I did receive an email this morning and replied "Great! Mark, please just email me details for meeting and I will share with colleagues". I have not as yet received a response.

wince

If it was a private email between me and Michael with answers I would check to see if I could post it up but I gave him trying to PM Michael a long time ago as that just got ignored too ;) If Michael was to PM me info about the questions then of course I wouldn't post it without checking that it was ok first.

I am not the type to start BCC'ing people into conversations without them knowing
Ok you asked what did i want you to ask M.L i said asked him if he has e-mailed M.O about a meeting (yes or no) was what i was looking for , you can not answer it ,fair enough

mark82

No the question was have you (Ml) e-mailed M.O with times and dates of when they can meet , and nick says he has to wait for comformation before he can post an answer to this question , but at the same time wants details posted of million pounds deals ???

There's a difference between posting a private email and asking questions on something posted on an open forum. Surely you can see that?

skybluetony176

yes, i was replying to the post nick made about waiting for confirmation that he could post the reply from ML so I'm aware of that.

my point was that some were making out on another thread that MO should accept a phone call from ML presumably as ML hasn't been taught how to use an email yet as its still the 1980's.

turns out he can use an email so if he's serious about talking to KCIC and there backers why cant he send him an email and copy the relevant sisu people in so they can see at the same time how things are progressing, MO can reply to all and also copy in his backers so they to can see how things are progressing. Too simple?

Nick

Administrator
Ok you asked what did i want you to ask M.L i said asked him if he has e-mailed M.O about a meeting (yes or no) was what i was looking for , you can not answer it ,fair enough

They have had a text conversion that I know so far but will ask about emails, Michael had said he has had one.

kg82

yes, i was replying to the post nick made about waiting for confirmation that he could post the reply from ML so I'm aware of that.

my point was that some were making out on another thread that MO should accept a phone call from ML presumably as ML hasn't been taught how to use an email yet as its still the 1980's.

turns out he can use an email so if he's serious about talking to KCIC and there backers why cant he send him an email and copy the relevant sisu people in so they can see at the same time how things are progressing, MO can reply to all and also copy in his backers so they to can see how things are progressing. Too simple?

Do we know this hasn't been done? It's not like Michael's on here every few minutes giving us live updates?

Users who are viewing this thread