Is 'Not going to Wembley'.... (3 Viewers)

Adge

I'm not going to miss this chance - to see Roy Wegerle, Leigh Jenkinson and co at Wembley - might never get the chance again (P.S. Does anyone know if they will they put a list of the players on the big screen, just in case the players' names escape anybody?):bucktooth:
The players are a bunch of nobodies anyway so it won't matter.

CovBurty

It's Friday morning and I'm deffo not going. If we were safe, l would be jumping at the chance to go. My heart is heavy. I will miss the sea sky blue. Made my decision before Wycombe game. Everyone who goes sing up for the lads and enjoy the experience, Wembley is a fantastic stadium.

hill83

It's Friday morning and I'm deffo not going. If we were safe, l would be jumping at the chance to go. My heart is heavy. I will miss the sea sky blue. Made my decision before Wycombe game. Everyone who goes sing up for the lads and enjoy the experience, Wembley is a fantastic stadium.

You're not going? I thought you were, you didn't mention it.

Nick

Administrator
I went last week to England game
giphy.gif

England Supporters Club

Astute

Don't want franchising to be legitimated.

Any owner who has a track record for moving a team for financial gain, and therefore ignores the fact that ultimately the entity should be a sporting club, is not an owner I can be associated with.
So if SISU would have financially gained by moving us to Northampton would you have stopped going? ;)

oscillatewildly

I ain't going. Hate this competition with passion, all this final represents to me is the diarrhoea (4 attempts before consulting dictionary) topping on the shit cake.
I hope the kids have a good day out but for all those old enough to know better - BON F#@*ING APPETIT!!!
Meh, etc.

hill83

I ain't going. Hate this competition with passion, all this final represents to me is the diarrhoea (4 attempts before consulting dictionary) topping on the shit cake.
I hope the kids have a good day out but for all those old enough to know better - BON F#@*ING APPETIT!!!
Meh, etc.

CovBurty

Meh, etc.
Please calm down. The kids are going. That's important.

trevelfarandwide

People who are not going, to me, just scream SKINT.

Nothing to do with principle.
And?

Try to be less of a c**t and consider everyone's circumstances before posting for likes and acceptance.

People like you will all be skint in a few years, the middle class is almost totally phased out. Then see where your principles lie, when you're having to watch your finances daily just to feed your children and keep fuel in your car.

Cretin.

Paxman II

I wish the team and every supporter making the trip to Wembley a great day out, particularly if you are taking your kids for the experience.

As for me, I just can't support something that does not deserve it. Relegated yet again we are almost extinguished as a club. A pretty pointless competition designed for lower league clubs just emphasises how far we have fallen.
My only joy will be seeing the 40k or so Sky Blue back at Wembley for a brief moment of nostalgia, but nothing can mask or repair the damage done.
To top it off the club has ignored the 30 year anniversary of 1987 which might have given the occasion a touch more significance.

I can't help thinking that instead of acting like loyal sheep and buying a ticket, had we all boycotted the game what a tremendous protest that would have been.
I guess the counter to that argument is 40k protesting at Wembley would get recognition. But did I hear there will be no protesting during the game?
For all those 'Not One Penny More' aficionados I would question your change of heart.

So for those younger supporters having a trip to Wembley, have a great day.

Nick

Administrator
I wish the team and every supporter making the trip to Wembley a great day out, particularly if you are taking your kids for the experience.

As for me, I just can't support something that does not deserve it. Relegated yet again we are almost extinguished as a club. A pretty pointless competition designed for lower league clubs just emphasises how far we have fallen.
My only joy will be seeing the 40k or so Sky Blue back at Wembley for a brief moment of nostalgia, but nothing can mask or repair the damage done.
To top it off the club has ignored the 30 year anniversary of 1987 which might have given the occasion a touch more significance.

I can't help thinking that instead of acting like loyal sheep and buying a ticket, had we all boycotted the game what a tremendous protest that would have been.
I guess the counter to that argument is 40k protesting at Wembley would get recognition. But did I hear there will be no protesting during the game?
For all those 'Not One Penny More' aficionados I would question your change of heart.

So for those younger supporters having a trip to Wembley, have a great day.

Ah, loyal sheep.

Have a day off.

Paxman II

Ah, loyal sheep.

Have a day off.

Perhaps Nick showing that you are not a loyal sheep, supporter, or any way you choose to describe it, has it's limitations. I've reached mine.
This club as is does not deserve my support anymore. I've given it happily for some 40 years. Not any more. This club treats us with contempt.
It is no longer the club I recognise.

Users who are viewing this thread