Joel Latibeaudiere (1 Viewer)

rob9872

McNally has a longer neck 👍

ajsccfc

RT8Xkvd.png

skyblue025

Although a very good player I did find McNally decision making and positioning could be poor. He would come racing out of defence to make a tackle or try an interception and would often not get there leaving Fadz exposed. The Luton goal in the play off final being 1 example. It happened on a lot of occasions throughout his time with us. If they are wanting more than they paid for him there would be better options for the money.

Bertola

As Shmmee has commented McNally was part of the defence that fell apart in Fadz's absence last season. Although he was otherwise excellent for us in the right centre back position, I think Hyam is physically stronger of the two and therefore much more suited to a central role.

Its pretty much a redundant argument though as Fadz will start the season, so neither McNally or Hyam will be signed to sit on the bench waiting for his performance levels to fade.
No he wasn't.

McNally's first game was 28th Jan vs Huddersfield. We kept a clean sheet and then Fadz returned a couple of days later against Preston.

It was Generally Doyle RCB, Rose CB and Panzo LCB whilst Fadz was out... And i feel that that spell signified the end for Rose and Panzo as they both left it for a 19 year old kid, playing on the wrong side of defence to be the leader at the back

shmmeee

No he wasn't.

McNally's first game was 28th Jan vs Huddersfield. We kept a clean sheet and then Fadz returned a couple of days later against Preston.

It was Generally Doyle RCB, Rose CB and Panzo LCB whilst Fadz was out... And i feel that that spell signified the end for Rose and Panzo as they both left it for a 19 year old kid, playing on the wrong side of defence to be the leader at the back

True but we did see McNally without Fadz at other points: West Brom the game after he was out, Reading and Stoke as well he didn’t play a full game.

I like McNally, and in a few years with more experience he may be perfect for the central role, but right now I’d want someone who has been around this level a bit more. As someone else mentioned McNallya faults are mostly around decision making (when to come out, when to release the ball on a run forwards) which suggests he needs that experienced head besides him for now.

Warwickhunt

Although a very good player I did find McNally decision making and positioning could be poor. He would come racing out of defence to make a tackle or try an interception and would often not get there leaving Fadz exposed. The Luton goal in the play off final being 1 example. It happened on a lot of occasions throughout his time with us. If they are wanting more than they paid for him there would be better options for the money.
not really FADZ should have took one for the team against Lutons Adybeyo and they would not have scored full stop!

skyblue025

not really FADZ should have took one for the team against Lutons Adybeyo and they would not have scored full stop!
That's not the point. Yes Fadz could of taken him out but if McNally hadn't been 30 yards out of position faffing about on the 1/2 way line and then dawdling to get back as the Luton midfield ran past him, Fad'z wouldn't of been isolated and pulled into the full back area leaving an enormous gap for the same midfield player who had ran past McNally, to run into and score.

slowpoke

That's not the point. Yes Fadz could of taken him out but if McNally hadn't been 30 yards out of position faffing about on the 1/2 way line and then dawdling to get back as the Luton midfield ran past him, Fad'z wouldn't of been isolated and pulled into the full back area leaving an enormous gap for the same midfield player who had ran past McNally, to run into and score.
Think the defence as a whole was found wanting the first 30 minutes of the Luton game, not so much BNC to be fair.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Hmm a song…
He jumps so high and wins headers in the air,
His cock is longer than his name I swear,
He left Swansea to join city in sky blue,
Du du-du du du du Joel Latibeaudiere

Cant remember the name of the original song though so hopefully you get the tune

Alkhen

Whoa, Jole can play anywhere,
Whoa oh, and he's got nice hair.
Captained Eng-land, now plays for Jamaic-air..
Whoa oh, Lati-beau-diere

Last edited:

WestEndAgro

He's got a massive big fat Cock Joel Joel
He's got a massive big fat cock Joel Joel
He's got a massive big fat cock he tucks it in his fuckin sock
Joel Latibeaudiere
Coventry's number 22

If anyone is unsure it's to Noah,'s Ark.

Sung at the Ricoh to Reda Johnson.

Thoughts please 🤔

PUSB-We_are_going_up

He's got a massive big fat Cock Joel Joel
He's got a massive big fat cock Joel Joel
He's got a massive big fat cock he tucks it in his fuckin sock
Joel Latibeaudiere
Coventry's number 22

If anyone is unsure it's to Noah,'s Ark.

Sung at the Ricoh to Reda Johnson.

Thoughts please 🤔
Dean Austin aproves

rob9872

He's got a tiny cock, it doesn't reach his sock? 🎵🤣

rob9872

Whoa he's hung like a mare ...

Calista

Or Walking in the air... be great to hear the City fans try to hit those high notes.
Another interesting challenge would be that Phil Collins thing.
'We're supporting Latibeaudiere tonight...' and so on, with a perfect verbal rendition of the drum burst, moving around the arena like a Mexican wave.

Users who are viewing this thread