Kin CWR (3 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

I actually fund Coventry City and you do not. You’ll be the one crying when Gyo leaves despite contributing nothing to our finances. Sad but you are in fact someone who is killing the club
Trying so hard to get a bite but still getting fuck all.

Must be what it's like when you want the wife to put out with you instead of the postie.

TomRad85

Coventry and Wasps fan in peace here.

I have seen the vitriol from sky blues fans towards wasps fans on twitter and I have tried to mediate somewhat. I understand tensions are high but at the end of the day, we all want the same things for our respective teams. Phil and Clive both want what’s best for both teams.

Clive mentioned on air that a buyer is looking at the ground, Wasps and the Sky Blues. Hopefully this is true and we can thrive as a sporting city again, potentially in harmony. I’m sure if both clubs were owned by the same group and being successful, the animosity would disappear.
You can't have honestly thought this post was going to play out well?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

duffer

Because we disagree I should move on? Is a forum not better to have contrasting opinions? Most coventrians you meet share my views. Perhaps it is different for those who live elsewhere

Maybe you just don't get out much in Coventry, you obviously aren't talking to many people at CCFC matches!

You asked a question, you got your answer, now I think you're just on the wind up.

Wasps aren't welcome hereabouts, the reasons have been clearly stated. You're welcome to your opinion and it's a free country, but I can't see why you're bothering to post here unless you enjoy people digging at you. You're not convincing anyone I'm afraid.

Nick

Administrator
I can assure you it’s a far happier life enjoying the perks of elite sport than frothing about it online

What perks and what elite sport?

I can only really assume you have heard Ann Lucas say elite sport and are now just repeating it?

Liquid Gold

That Is quite different. I wouldn’t but I’m sure some would

giphy.gif

Reactions: SBS

duffer

That Is quite different. I wouldn’t but I’m sure some would

It's not different at all. You're supporting a team from London right now, just because they happen to turn up in Coventry and because they're 'elite'.

Make your mind up mate, is franchising sport bad or good? I'd hate for people to think you were a complete hypocrite.

It’sabatch87

Enjoyable days with my friends watching premiership rugby. I have already explained numerous world class players have played for and against wasps. They are the elite of the sport. Unless you believe Taidgh Beirne is not elite? Alfie Barbeary? Joe Launchbury? Owen Farrell? Malakai Fekitoa?
Never heard of any of them as I’ve no interest in Rugby, if your out to impress people well it hasn’t worked here I’m afraid pal.
Have a good day ⚽️👍👕

fatso

Fuck wasps, fuck their fans, and fuck Phil the prick Upton! And fuck ann lucas too.

Wow that's a lot of fucking!!!!

As has been said, we already

I have seen the vitriol from sky blues fans towards wasps fans on twitter and I have tried to mediate somewhat. I understand tensions are high but at the end of the day, we all want the same things for our respective teams. Phil and Clive both want what’s best for both teams.

Clive mentioned on air that a buyer is looking at the ground, Wasps and the Sky Blues. Hopefully this is true and we can thrive as a sporting city again, potentially in harmony. I’m sure if both clubs were owned by the same group and being successful, the animosity would disappear.
you just don't get it do you.
We don't want fucking harmony or whatever bullshit word you want to call it, we want Wasps to fuck off out of our City.
If they go bust in the meantime then great, but as long as they get the fuck out of dodge then so be it.

If we want to follow Rugby, then we have a perfectly good rugby club at the Butt's with a proud history and tradition, why don't you support them if you want a sporting city?

We won't, can't and never will accept London Wasps in OUR city, so fuck you and your attempts to fucking mediate like some self appointed mother fucking Teresa or whoever you think you fucking are!!!

duffer

We shall see. Perhaps Coventry City will go again too. So is the world

Maybe, but let's not pretend that would concern the franchise too much, eh, other than the drop in income.

The football club of course, will always be at the true heart of the city, and won't need to fake their attendance or offer thousands of free tickets to look like people care about them.

Nick

Administrator
A club on the verge of going bust with very little option but to move to keep the club alive is fine by me. Coventry City have done it twice

No they haven't done the same twice.

Guessing you believe all the bullshit spun of why they had to move. How's the richest club in Europe going?

Bugsy

duffer

A club on the verge of going bust with very little option but to move to keep the club alive is fine by me. Coventry City have done it twice

Er, inconvenient fact I know, but once they chose to move and once they were kicked out. By Wasps. You may not remember that.

Gee, I wonder why Wasps are not popular...

And do you really believe Wasps had no other options to move here, because that's not quite true either.

A bit like the MK Dons stuff, I think you're a bit light on detail, but I appreciate that saves you having to worry about having morals.

Must go now anyway, but before I do, do you think you've managed to reconcile anyone, or have you just stirred it up a bit for a laugh? I know which I believe...

Nick

Administrator
If Robbie Keane was still playing against us at the same level yes. Those players I listed played at the CBS last season and some will this season too. You don’t know much about rugby clearly

So you are going to watch the opposition teams players?

Bugsy

fernandopartridge

They should really be asking the council to explain why on earth they sold to a business that would have had credit red flags everywhere in tbe first place

What analysis did the council do of the Wasps business plan? Remembering the comments they made about SISU's alleged lack of plan back in 2012

Bugsy

sorry bro didn’t mean to offend you, i’m pissing off to go f**k ur mums c**t x

U didn't offend me u ask me to apologise I said piss off u c**t. Who u calling bro I'm not ur bro u c**t

My mother wouldn't be interested in a c**t like u so save urself

mark82

Yes I watch Cov regularly too and wish them the best.

I would still look at Wasps results with interest if they went to London but I doubt I could attend. I cannot see that happening though

I hope it does, for their long term fans. It would be the right thing to do.

Covkid1968#

We have a Rugby club bursting with history…good that you are supporting Cov aswell but those parasites starve Cov RFC so just ditch Wasps…. They have no respect for their fans and as a Cov kid.. neither should you towards them!!!

Zebra

U didn't offend me u ask me to apologise I said piss off u c**t. Who u calling bro I'm not ur bro u c**t

My mother wouldn't be interested in a c**t like u so save urself
you’re welcome to come see me at the next game bro

Bugsy

Users who are viewing this thread