Kyel Reid training/Fabien Robert triallist (4 Viewers)

Senior Vick from Alicante

The scheme he has got the car through is heavily discounted by the manufacturer for people considered high profile or celebrity. Its done by them to get people in to the brand. If SG is having a pop then the monthly rentals on these deals are less than you or I would pay for a ford KA. It gives the brand exposure and is a good source of second hand cars.

hill83

Why didn't they use my tweet?

"Joke paper"

And the 'online storm' they mention fails to mention the majority of it is people slating them. Absolute gutter press rag.

chiefdave

And the 'online storm' they mention fails to mention the majority of it is people slating them. Absolute gutter press rag.
I can't see one person who is agreeing with the CT, all the tweets are people either angry at them for the way they treat the club or taking the piss but they've spun it into an article about an online storm.

Nick

Administrator
It's only embarrassing if you actually care what he writes...

Well, at least it's making things a bit more obvious.

Half decent news of a half decent manager coming in, let's find something bad to whip up. notice there is already a negative article about Slade too.

Still, they are only against SISU and they love CCFC.

torchomatic

Half decent news of a half decent manager coming in, let's find something bad to whip up. notice there is already a negative article about Slade too.

A couple of them.

covcity4life

one guy tweeted something along lines of "simon this is really poor,your not a journalist,you are just a bit of a nob really"

:):):)

Nick

Administrator
Thing is, he really doesn't give a shit.

He is liking all of the tweets saying the telegraph is shit ;)

skybluebeduff

Again, only if you care what CET write...

You seem to think he has a mass following? check how many comments and 'likes' he gets when he posts his stories in about 12 different FB Groups.

This video sums up his responses..

Nick

Administrator
Again, only if you care what CET write...

You seem to think he has a mass following? check how many comments and 'likes' he gets when he posts his stories in about 12 different FB Groups.

This video sums up his responses..

Worringly, so many people do follow his shite. People have asked for their books being signed and the Trust get him in at meetings to speak to it's members and sell his books ;)

torchomatic

Worringly, so many people do follow his shite. People have asked for their books being signed and the Trust get him in at meetings to speak to it's members and sell his books ;)

And quite a few on here seem to hang on every word and get a little cross when he is criticised.

torchomatic

SkyBlue_Bear83

Who cares what he spends his money on? Fair play to him.

Sure he's overpaid like all footballers but we'd all do it if we could, it isn't like lescott where he tweeted out a photo minutes after they lost the game. He was saying thanks for someone doing some work and put up a photo with it.

Disgusting behaviour from the telegraph cunts, they all think they are billy big bollocks since it's been open season on the club.

Canley Gilbert is one of the biggest cunts at the paper, he was probably bullied at school and uses this to try and build his self esteem up by having a pop at people over the internet, people that are far more successful than himself. Then shits himself and retreats into his fetal position when someone like reda calls him out.

lordy_87

He had £40,000 to spend on a car and he bought a nice, luxurious, 4X4 Mercedes GLC when instead he could have bought a 2009 Peugeot 207! Shocking! Reid Out!

Nick

Administrator
What is wrong with Gilbert? He's gone "full retard" today.

Detestable little scrote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably fine to do when the editor is just as bad, the editor will be posting conspiracy gifs soon if people say nasty things about them.

chiefdave

Having a look at their readership and website figures this confrontational approach could be a last throw of the dice. Can't see how they can survive much longer, even in the context of a declining industry they had the fifth largest drop in readership in the last set of figures I could find.

Nick

Administrator
Having a look at their readership and website figures this confrontational approach could be a last throw of the dice. Can't see how they can survive much longer, even in the context of a declining industry they had the fifth largest drop in readership in the last set of figures I could find.

Interesting, have you got a link?

Nobody has mentioned about the Mirror asset stripping them, they have moved them off to that little stadium, cut down the playing squad and are selling off their big stadium for development ;)

chiefdave

How is paying for it if he is only on £800 a week?
Kieran said he would be on big money, for L1 anyway, when he signed didn't he.
Probably leased and getting a hefty discount in return for doing a bit of advertising for them.

fernandopartridge

The petition has fizzled out, it hasn't even reached the average gate when SISU arrived.

Nick

Administrator
Kieran said he would be on big money, for L1 anyway, when he signed didn't he.
Probably leased and getting a hefty discount in return for doing a bit of advertising for them.

Yeah, I think he will be on decent money.

Nice car though!

covboy1987

You can lease a Mercedes GLC for approx £283 a month? Nice car but not top of the range, so do not know what all the fuss is about -- How and why does news like this make a headline?
Your day to day Sales person are all running around in cars like this - anyone having a new car delivered firstly likes to tell everyone about it irrelevant if you are a sales rep manager or league 1 footballer - It is not exactly throwing it in people's faces to tell everyone as I imagine Kyle Reid's wages are no better than a decent rep

singers_pore

A shit newspaper carries a story about a shit player buying a shit car and standing in front of a shit house. Why the surprise and outrage?

Users who are viewing this thread