Kyel Reid training/Fabien Robert triallist (3 Viewers)

Great_Expectations

It's a non story.

But in all fairness he is shit.*

*maybe a little harsh, just incredibly frustrating and inconsistent. He's a poor poor mans Andros Townsend.

Nick

Administrator
Question is, was he out buying this while the others were at Walsgrave?

giphy.gif

Great_Expectations

lets see how he does when played on the wing in a 442

He'll look good in flashes and/or get himself into great positions then fail to deliver and/or display poor defensive awareness/positioning.

Don't get me wrong he clearly has ability; pace and trickery are an elusive combination in L1, but so far this year he's flattered to deceive and been incredibly frustrating.

I really hope he does come good under a proper manager with actual tactics, but I'm weary based on the evidence YTD.

If he does perform how he can, he could be a big factor in our survival. We shall see.

ajsccfc

People weren't actually getting angry about the idea of a man owning a car that's within his budget surely? I could understand if he'd posted it to taunt someone like whoever it was did by accident from their pocket that time.

Great_Expectations

People weren't actually getting angry about the idea of a man owning a car that's within his budget surely? I could understand if he'd posted it to taunt someone like whoever it was did by accident from their pocket that time.

As long as he's bombing along at 70mph plus, 70mph tops, then pulls over safely, I see no issue.

chiefdave

Only the CT. Nobody else was upset.

singers_pore

Only the CT. Nobody else was upset.

Tobyfare, the CT was just reporting what people were saying on Twitter. Mind you they should have had enough commonsense to ignore it. Journalists are so lazy these days - just copying and pasting what's on Twitter. Even the national papers are at it.

eedyut

Tobyfare, the CT was just reporting what people were saying on Twitter. Mind you they should have had enough commonsense to ignore it. Journalists are so lazy these days - just copying and pasting what's on Twitter. Even the national papers are at it.

Aye, it's a brave new world. Great technique though, especially with the nationals, hand option and reason with sugar and fat on a plate daily, then advertise the side effects with extra sugar and fat, with a bit of spice and swiss rolls it goes. It's like cooking with science, they ain't that dim.

pastythegreat

ANOTHER non story from the CT to turns fans against the players/CCFC! As if they need any more of an excuse! I think if u dig a little bit deeper into this (and if I'm correct in believing) you'll realise that CCFC for quite a while now have had a sponsorship deal with Mercedes-Benz. I seem to remember Jordan Clarke, Cyrus Christie and Callum Wilson all got Mercs when they got their 1st team contracts. I wouldn't be surprised if the car is on lease hire as part of the sponsorship with that!

Even if not, where's the story in, "Man on Footballers wage buys expensive car". If the was ever a non story you can trust the CT to dream one up. Now they have a bad name for city this morning they'll print some more shit this afternoon about how great wasps are for the community

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

SkyBlue_Bear83

Who was saying it on Twitter? You mean canley Gilbert of the CT on twitter telling fans he was rubbing our faces in it and trying to get everyone to agree with him

Users who are viewing this thread