Limited Edition Hummel CCFC Trainers (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator

£100, who's getting theirs?

3.jpg

torchomatic

They must think we're fucking stupid. There is always someone who is constantly trying to rip us off.

mark82

I must be in the minority that doesn't think £100 is bad for a pair of trainers. I generally spend £80 to £100 anyway.

Alkhen

"Waaaaah the shop doesn't stock enough items"

*The club gets in a bunch of standard football club merch*

"Waaah but it's all just unbranded rubbish."

*The club starts selling branded stuff like Monopoly, top trumps and expands the Hummel range*

"Waaaaah it's all too expensive and not exactly what I want. Why don't they just get that person who broke countless copyright rules to do it..."

Get a grip people, football merch costs a premium, especially if you get branded stuff made in small batches. Some of the stuff has been a bit weird but at least they are trying

Adge

Not bad-but the gum sole takes the edge off them, where as the Everton white soul is much better. Besides, if your spending that amount it’s the Gazelle’s for me.

CovLis86

My dad loves anything sky blue, and for decades has had a pair of sky blue Doc Martins which are his pride and joy and wears them to all games he goes. Sadly, his parkinsons has got worse the last year or so and now finds them too difficult to wear.

I'd like to think my buying these for him wouldn't make people 'instantly assume he's a paedophile'. But then I guess there are always morons out there.

mark82

Not bad-but the gum sole takes the edge off them, where as the Everton white soul is much better. Besides, if your spending that amount it’s the Gazelle’s for me.
Yeah, exactly. Don't think the price is outrageous but other stuff I'd rather get at that price.

Saddlebrains

"Waaaaah the shop doesn't stock enough items"

*The club gets in a bunch of standard football club merch*

"Waaah but it's all just unbranded rubbish."

*The club starts selling branded stuff like Monopoly, top trumps and expands the Hummel range*

"Waaaaah it's all too expensive and not exactly what I want. Why don't they just get that person who broke countless copyright rules to do it..."

Get a grip people, football merch costs a premium, especially if you get branded stuff made in small batches. Some of the stuff has been a bit weird but at least they are trying

Absolutely lap it up dont you, you could walk in on Doug, his brother and Tynan Absolutely slamming your wife and you'd ask them if they want tissues and a cigarette for afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread