Loan Target (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

torchomatic

I think Odelusi would have to go back. Or is he here for the remainder of the season? I lose track.

steveecov

With all the loans due to go back in the summer, won't need a big venue for the end of year bash. My shed's cheap.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Have you swept your shed floor....or do you expect CCFC to do it for you....

...and if they do...will you then run to CT to bitch about how shit they were at sweeping?

torchomatic

Ah, thanks. Williams then or the new Brentford bloke. I know he's here until the end of the season, but we must have some control over the terms.

covcity4life

if mowbray plays offensive technical free flowing football he will prob wanna keep luke williams from what other fans say about him

we had him out on left which was dumb.

Sky Blue Harry H

Midfield could certainly do with a shake up

Yep - totally agree - this is such a key area, and one that we very rarely a) play well or b) dominate the opposition. In fact it is so weak that if he is unable to strengthen in the short term I would seriously consider playing big men up front and missing out the midfield by playing long ball tactics. Only until we can improve it, that is!

Last edited:

Woodster

Hopefully if we sign him his match fitness will be reasonable.

Don't want Jacobs starting games then coming off cream crackered.

Sky Blue Harry H

Hopefully if we sign him his match fitness will be reasonable.

Don't want Jacobs starting games then coming off cream crackered.
images
I gave you a like, but really........

no_loyalty

I don't care if we've got 50 wingers, if we can get Michael Jacobs, we should.

Get him in, send the Brentford striker back and put Miller or Jackson on the bench

SlowerThanPlatt

£30m? Haha, the Wigan chairman came out and said their budget is 5x more than a normal L1 budget - so about £2m. Probably have a budget of around £10m if you believe their chairman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread