Locals boosting the crowd. (1 Viewer)

valiant15

According to our very own KM northampton locals are boosting the sixfields crowd considerably.

Anyone care to call our kev a liar?

Nick

Administrator
or was you just describing sixfields!!!

How could me saying has joe Cole signed be me describing sixfields?

Back on topic, I'm not sure where kev sits to see them, I didn't see any shirts but I'm not saying there weren't any.

I did see some kids wearing their team kit though.

percy

How could me saying has joe Cole signed be me describing sixfields?

Back on topic, I'm not sure where kev sits to see them, I didn't see any shirts but I'm not saying there weren't any.

I did see some kids wearing their team kit though.

what are you on about anyway. you didnt see any shirts but you seen kits?????

dongonzalos

I wonder how many actual Cov fans are there.

Between away fans, locals. The free tickets that count in the attendance but may not actually be used.

I think 500 season tickets were sold.

Would if be fair to say maybe another 100-200 non season ticket holders?

ajsccfc

Why is Kev being 'our very own' a reason to be beyond any criticism while our very own call each other all the names under the sun here?

Grendel

I wonder how many actual Cov fans are there.

Between away fans, locals. The free tickets that count in the attendance but may not actually be used.

I think 500 season tickets were sold.

Would if be fair to say maybe another 100-200 non season ticket holders?

No it isn't. Most in the ground are kitted out in Coventry scarves, shirts etc. and the car parks are pretty full. I didn't see any evidence of that and I came across a fair few fans that used to go to the Ricoh.

dongonzalos

No it isn't. Most in the ground are kitted out in Coventry scarves, shirts etc. and the car parks are pretty full. I didn't see any evidence of that and I came across a fair few fans that used to go to the Ricoh.

Have you answered the wrong post?

dongonzalos

Sorry I got confused, I thought you were refusing to go to Northampton.
That's why I was confused.

So you went and did not think any locals were there. Somebody else went and did find locals there.

If someone is prepared to go I can't imagine they would feel the need to make that up?

Last edited:

Grendel

So you went and did not think any locals were there. Somebody else went and did find locals there.

If someone is prepared to go I can't imagine they would feel the need to make that up?

Kevin monks makes a lot of claims on Cov Mad. He is generally regarding as a fool. He once claimed Joe Cole was coming to Coventry. Does he actually attend has he said he actually does?

dongonzalos

Kevin monks makes a lot of claims on Cov Mad. He is generally regarding as a fool. He once claimed Joe Cole was coming to Coventry. Does he actually attend has he said he actually does?

Joe Coal did come to Coventry and audaciously flicked the ball over his own head and I think a Cov youth left midfielder in one go and collected it the other side as they spanked us in the Youth Cup.

italiahorse

I'd sooner believe Kev than Sixfields new number 1 fan.

Grendel

Grendel

Don't know the situation your talking about but I do know Kev.

Are you sure he didn't say R.Sole was seen at Sixfields today and you got confused?

I'm not sure but if you know him he may have seen you there.

Sba180

The game that i went to (just the one, on a freebie) i happened to note that a few people around me were yokels

Sutty

Does it really matter? We all know the attendances are way lower than they would be in Coventry. Is there really any point arguing (with literally zero evidence) over whether there are 1000 Cov fans there or 1500?

Grendel

SkyBlue_Bear83

The bigger question is why is valiant starting threads about a topic that he claims to not care about at least 3 times a day.

Grendel

More shit

That would mean a 94% of Cov fans from ladt season are not prepared to go to Sixfields.

You don't go so you wouldn't know the crowds composition and why are you bothered anyway?

dongonzalos

You don't go so you wouldn't know the crowds composition and why are you bothered anyway?

Would have been nice if the extra couple if 100 did a proper protest refusing to go so it left the season ticket holders only.

Try and bring a bit if attention to the situation.

Grendel

Would have been nice if the extra couple if 100 did a proper protest refusing to go so it left the season ticket holders only.

Try and bring a bit if attention to the situation.

Stop wumming it's embarrassing.

Grendel

How many free tickets are given out. Someone knew the figure in a previous thread I am sure

No someone just made a figure up -- something you know a lot about. In the end anyway DaleM didn't even know if free tickets counted on the attendance figures.

Users who are viewing this thread