Make Sure you have your tea before Bolton match (1 Viewer)

Skybluenutterman

I'll be taking some Puka Pies into the ground next math. Can't wait to see what happens if I'm searched and stoped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
What would happen is that they just say ' it's anyone but CCFC ' Then when they find out it is Fisher yet again they make no more comments, make excuses or say it is SISU's fault at a push. But the rest of the time Fisher is CCFC :wideyed:

Why would somebody answering Compass' phones say that?

bawtryneal

I have the feeling it's in his mind.

If last time was a disaster this time would be a catastrophe.

He will be running out of other options soon

Option 1. Do a deal with Wasps
Option 2. Build a new ground
Option 3. Ground share in Coventry
Option 4. Ground share out of Coventry.

He and SISU better start being nice to a few people

Astute

He will be running out of other options soon

Option 1. Do a deal with Wasps
Option 2. Build a new ground
Option 3. Ground share in Coventry
Option 4. Ground share out of Coventry.

He and SISU better start being nice to a few people
The problem is that I can't see him changing tactics. Piss everyone off then blame them for not getting a deal done.

Nick

Administrator
I'll be taking some Puka Pies into the ground next math. Can't wait to see what happens if I'm searched and stoped

Depends how many you have. I always take in food and the stewards don't mind. Usually just a shit joke about "is that for me?"

Skybluenutterman

eastwoodsdustman

I await a comment from elsewhere before I want to hang someone.

After seeing a comment from CCFC it seems like it is out of their control. That is the problem with our club these days. Seems like.

It was out of our control when we moved to Northampton. We never paid the rent.

It was out of our control when we were looking for land for a new stadium. It was the fault of CCC. It ended up we weren't even looking in Coventry.

It isn't our fault about the delay in getting land outside Coventry. But we now have plans put in for districts around Coventry. It isn't our fault that the FOI answers show that we don't really have any plans.

It wasn't our fault that we lost the JR. The judge didn't know the law as good as Fisher did.

It wasn't our fault that we can't move forward with the Butts. Someone else holds the lease.

Oh goody. CRFC now has the lease. Errr......hold on a minute........It isn't our fault that we can't take it any further because some supporters went onto the pitch last night.

There will be a contract between Compass and CCFC. There should be a cost to either side if this contract is broken.

I will be ready to have a go at whoever is at fault. But I would be like others and look a right idiot if I defended CCFC/SISU each time it was said that something is out of their control and didn't wait for any more information.

Spinderella turn it up one time!

Astute

Don't see the clamour and urge to eat at football everything is over priced and over hyped imo
I don't most of the time. But sometimes it is a godsend. Especially when I have sat in the car for hours and hit traffic. Suddenly shite food looks and smells like gourmet food :hungry:

Buster

We used to be in corporate til they went to Northampton . Quite a busy little set up. Look over now from 16 (different matchday experience) and the place looks empty , no wonder its not going to move much stuff. Must be hard to cater for . Were just not a big club any more

torchomatic

What would happen is that they just say ' it's anyone but CCFC ' Then when they find out it is Fisher yet again they make no more comments, make excuses or say it is SISU's fault at a push. But the rest of the time Fisher is CCFC :wideyed:

So you know it's Fisher that's caused this then despite CCFC saying it isn't?

We've had a great example of Actue Fisherism Syndrome over the last twenty four hours. MMM linked to that article where Fisher was saying we were off, we don't need the Ricoh, so the poor Council go and sell to a franchise club, despite decrying the practice whilst we were exiled in Northampton. So, Fisher was telling the truth, Wasps jump in, ergo, it's the clubs fault, nothing to do with the innocent "but what else could they do?" Council. He definitely must have been spot on as the "likes" rained down on MMM like confetti on a wedding day.

Yet, if he has ever mentioned a ground, or a site, or basically anything else then he is lying. Apparently it seems to come down to Fisher telling the truth on that ONE occasion as it presumably helps the fluttering hearts to ignore what the council did. The rest of the time?. All lies.

For the record, I don't think he would know the truth if it came up and slapped him in the face. But, then again I'm not flip-flopping when it suits.

Last edited:

Wheelfass

The email on post #4 states that there's no hot food available in the lounges/bars. Can anyone confirm that this is for all open concourse bars too and not just corporate areas?

martcov

Ah I might be wrong, somebody will correct no doubt

Yes, someone did. 30% of turnover divided by 2 = 15% of turnover not profit. Same as I was asked to pay on some exhibitions ( got it down to 25% though ). From Compass' point of view they are only getting 70% of their revenue, which means they have to have high volume to justify the staffing and electric costs of production etc.. Works at half time on the concours and pre-match, but there is probably not enough volume to cover the basic costs of running the facility as hospitality.... Doubt there is any conspiracy or unpaid bill..

Warwickhunt

Probably compass not making enough profit methinks cannot justify staffing corporate for CCFC games.

joemercersaces

What a bunch of arse! The most significant thing is that they aren't apologetically announcing that there's no food on Monday but that there won't be any for the rest of the season. That isn't the caterers making a cock up, that is the caterers telling the club to f off. I wonder why? It's not as if they are saying that the complimentary sausage rolls are off, they are telling paying customers they can't even buy them. I doubt the ability of super businessman Tim Fisher to run a piss up in a brewery.

Captain Dart

They're bound to spot the microwave under your coat.

chiefdave

In news that will shock nobody its the club not ACL / Compass who seem to be getting the blame for this:

Turns out the club never actually promised it in the first place which could be a bit of problem for those demanding refunds!
• Access to all CCFC home league matches
• Padded Corporate Seats in Block B or Block E
• Access to the Level One Lounge with cash bar facility and TV Screens
• Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet per guest
• Pre-match interview with former and current players
• Post-match Man of the Match interview
• Priority access to purchase away match tickets
• Complimentary half-time tea and coffee
• VIP Car Parking (1 space per 4 places booked)

ceetee

Well to go back to the OP question, I will have my tea when I get home like I do for every 3:00pm home game

Nick

Administrator
CCFC "out of our hands".

ACL:

A short statement from Andy Gibb, managing director of the Ricoh Arena, read: “Both ACL and CCFC are operating to the terms of the contract.”

Asked if the firm could clarify why customers would not receive the service they expect at the stadium, he said: “We have no comment.”

Interesting.

Overall feel that's put across is that it's the club's fault.

chiefdave

Well the article is written to give the impression its the fault of CCFC but if you strip out the conjecture you have CCFC saying its out of our control and Wasps giving a no comment.

There's an obvious conclusion to draw from that. If it was down to anyone but Wasps / ACL they wouldn't hesitate to point the finger at CCFC.

skybluebeduff

15826739_10155787875398569_7389993230073524836_n.jpg

Joy is apparently here today.

theferret

When I arrived earlier noted that we are no longer using wasps ticket office. Shutters all down. We are now operating from one til in the atrium. Might be interesting today with a larger than normal walk-up expected.

Users who are viewing this thread