Many there this morning ? (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

I can't get to the Coventry Hilton this morning (going to Ryton though). How many turned up at 9.30 am ?

jon92

Yeah that's wot I was about to say a wednesday morning most people have work to go to maybe in the afternoon may have been a better turn out

hill83

It's a shame there wasn't more. As mentioned above the day hasn't helped.
But I genuinely think some of you are overestimating the reach this forum has. Some are convinced a poll on here confirms the thoughts of the fans. Or we are able to determine next seasons attendance.

We are a tiny slice of the pie, and we don't even all agree.

Pusb1

for those of you who have twitter... look at the piccy CWR have just 'retweeted'... shows those city fans standing outside the Hilton... there is 9 of then..

lifelongcityfan

for those of you who have twitter... look at the piccy CWR have just 'retweeted'... shows those city fans standing outside the Hilton... there is 9 of then..

I am at work today , but will be at Ryton tomorrow. We need more tomorrow evening... If you CARE be THERE!!

luwalla

they were just on CWR outside the hotel & they said there were around 12 inside the reception & another 10 or so outside the building.. so around 20-25 all in

Joy Division

Not quite sure what this is meant to achieve but fair play to the people who have turned out.

D

Deleted member 4232

Oh god. Good on them. If i wasnt at work, i might have made an effort, but in reality i would have approached and seen that motley crew of 9 people and just kept walking...

wingy

It's a shame there wasn't more. As mentioned above the day hasn't helped.
But I genuinely think some of you are overestimating the reach this forum has. Some are convinced a poll on here confirms the thoughts of the fans. Or we are able to determine next seasons attendance.

We are a tiny slice of the pie, and we don't even all agree.
Clubs own Survey revealed only 255 of fans on data Base will follow them out of the City to Walsall /wherever.

skybluepm2

is there one planned for tomorrow evening tho?

Apparently so @ Ryton...more of a reasonabe time of 5pm(ish) so I believe.

Would be better to just hide in the bushes and kidnap the fat Fish before he could attend the forum (which will be pointless anyway) and hold him to ransom until SISU relinquish control...Saying that, I'm sure Joy would be glad to be rid of him. I'm sure she has just lumbered us with this idiot because he is useless at everything else! :jerkit:

wingy

The database has almost 100,000 individuals on it, so I have a suspicion you have just made that up.

Error supposed to have posted 25% ,Database /Respondants ? 25% responded to following them away from city ,Official from the Horses mouth.:(

ccfc92

I was there. Coffee was expensive. :wave:
The press said they would photoshop it for us to make it look more like a 1000. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::p:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Can all keyboard jockeys send in a photo so they can be added. PSGM1 clothed please.
They think I will look good with a baseball bat. :wave:

brownie point for you then :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread