Many there this morning ? (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

What 'all' is there?
Last meeting minutes are from a board meeting in March. Have there been no meetings since?

Was the poll decided by the board?
How many members actually voted? (numbers and responserate please)

I hope the Trust stays loyal to the 'Aims & Objectives', especially being democratic and transparant.

The information on the event this morning is all there, not the whole trust history.
Are you any good at taking minutes and placing then on web sites or is your forte just picking faults with people who are trying to do something ?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

What 'all' is there?
Last meeting minutes are from a board meeting in March. Have there been no meetings since?

Was the poll decided by the board?
How many members actually voted? (numbers and responserate please)

I hope the Trust stays loyal to the 'Aims & Objectives', especially being democratic and transparant.
Why should it bother you doesn't bother me?

Evo1883

the ryton one will have a fair few more ,timing/weather didnt help today really

italiahorse

the ryton one will have a fair few more ,timing/weather didnt help today really

Timing of Appletons meeting was as it was. There was still a lot of media there taking notes and interviewing so hopefully the point will come across.
From little acorns ..................

Covcraig@bury

I was just asking a simple question. I would have showed my face if not for working in Aberdeen . I hope there's a good turn out tomorrow night or we may as well through the white flag up .
I've said all along that a protest in the city centre on a Saturday would allow more people to attend and also gain more media coverage .
Just my thoughts.

covcity4life

damn jsut relaised this was hilton and not holiday inn! i work next door! i feel bad now,could have got my picture taken

Joy Division

damn jsut relaised this was hilton and not holiday inn! i work next door! i feel bad now,could have got my picture taken

Fisher moved it without consulting anybody I'm afraid. Actually, Hilton to Holiday inn pretty much sums up our proposed move to Bescot.

wingy

What well reasoned totally plausible peaceful comments from the two interviewed on CWR espially the woman who went first .when people say protest they seem to think AGGRO.It is so inaccurate and dissapointing ,VIGIL would be a better term.

Godiva

Users who are viewing this thread