Many there this morning ? (1 Viewer)

wingy

Apparently so @ Ryton...more of a reasonabe time of 5pm(ish) so I believe.

Would be better to just hide in the bushes and kidnap the fat Fish before he could attend the forum (which will be pointless anyway) and hold him to ransom until SISU relinquish control...Saying that, I'm sure Joy would be glad to be rid of him. I'm sure she has just lumbered us with this idiot because he is useless at everything else! :jerkit:

Was played down to us last night ,not a Forum as such ,not many going to be there and No Tf was what we were told.:confused:

lordsummerisle

Error supposed to have posted 25% ,Database /Respondants ? 25% responded to following them away from city ,Official from the Horses mouth.:(

We'd best look for a bigger ground than Walsall then if we're going to be getting 25,000 City supporters to every game.

italiahorse

Any news on the outcome?

This is a dream .......
SISU 60M debt is considered by administrator not to be part of overall debt because it is owed to themselves.
Overall debt of £1M to ACL wiped out by £80 bid for CCFC Ltd and Ricoh Complex from Far East consortium.
SISU agree £12M bid for balance of club thank administrator and all parties shake hands.
Oh..... Documents all signed before they leave the room.

Please don't wake me up ....... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

corniepaste

This is a dream .......
SISU 60M debt is considered by administrator not to be part of overall debt because it is owed to themselves.
Overall debt of £1M to ACL wiped out by £80 bid for CCFC Ltd and Ricoh Complex from Far East consortium.
SISU agree £12M bid for balance of club thank administrator and all parties shake hands.
Oh..... Documents all signed before they leave the room.

Please don't wake me up ....... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah and now I will walk on water while magically producing gold from my bottomless pockets!

We can dream hey italiahorse !

Sub

ajourned for 2 weeks so its going to drag on, no comment from mister appleton when he left either :(:(:(

Joy Division

ajourned for 2 weeks so its going to drag on, no comment from mister appleton when he left either :(:(:(

We've got what, just over a month before the players come back for training. Someone needs to start making decisions.

Clubs own Survey revealed only 255 of fans on data Base will follow them out of the City to Walsall /wherever.

That will include everyone who has a season ticket or bought tickets on line or anything online from the club shop. Must be around 255 out of 8 to 10 thousand.

letsallsingtogether

Yes I was there there were 11 of us was embarrassing that all those that talk about it never turned up and yes we all have work and yes we took time off had central and Midlands news as well as the papers another opportunity lost will have time off again tomorrow to go to Ryton.

Less talk more Action that is what is needed

Put or Shut UP

I know this will upset a few people!!!

dongonzalos

It's a shame there wasn't more. As mentioned above the day hasn't helped.
But I genuinely think some of you are overestimating the reach this forum has. Some are convinced a poll on here confirms the thoughts of the fans. Or we are able to determine next seasons attendance.

We are a tiny slice of the pie, and we don't even all agree.

Polls on here give you an idea of what 100 fans are thinking.

A sample survey

I would imagine it would be reflective when the bigger numbers respond.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/12000-coventry-city-fans-demand-4027403

letsallsingtogether

No but all but 3 were in the trust 2 joined joined today I of course am a former member resigned due to issues with posters on here still great believer in what they do :p
Was this protest organised by the Trust ???

Nick

Administrator
I still don't know why people are resigning from the trust because of non members on forums?

covcity4life

what was the point of all this? to get sisu out?

better communication please,you have all let yourselves down today.

italiahorse

what was the point of all this? to get sisu out?

better communication please,you have all let yourselves down today.

Its all there, all you have to do is read it.
People can only do so much , then you have to get off your arse and be more proactive.

Godiva

Its all there, all you have to do is read it.
People can only do so much , then you have to get off your arse and be more proactive.

What 'all' is there?
Last meeting minutes are from a board meeting in March. Have there been no meetings since?

Was the poll decided by the board?
How many members actually voted? (numbers and responserate please)

I hope the Trust stays loyal to the 'Aims & Objectives', especially being democratic and transparant.

SkyblueBazza

We've got what, just over a month before the players come back for training. Someone needs to start making decisions.

The fact is...our no-show next season would be a minor irritation for the FL, would mean a pretty significant 1/7(approx) loss in gate revenue for the other L1 clubs, lots of other party's that would shrug their shoulders & walk away putting their losses down to experience & us with a gaping hole in our world. So really, WE need somebody to start making decisions. Unfortunately, that probably will mean the courts...& it's hardly a priority for them either is it.
All we can realistically do IMO is sit tight & bite our nails &/or twiddle our thumbs...which is just as impacting as ranting at TF, protesting here there & everywhere &/or bickering amongst ourselves on this or any other forum.
We are but pawns.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

The fact is...our no-show next season would be a minor irritation for the FL, would mean a pretty significant 1/7(approx) loss in gate revenue for the other L1 clubs, lots of other party's that would shrug their shoulders & walk away putting their losses down to experience & us with a gaping hole in our world. So really, WE need somebody to start making decisions. Unfortunately, that probably will mean the courts...& it's hardly a priority for them either is it.
All we can realistically do IMO is sit tight & bite our nails &/or twiddle our thumbs...which is just as impacting as ranting at TF, protesting here there & everywhere &/or bickering amongst ourselves on this or any other forum.
We are but pawns.
Do you know what pawns are?

Users who are viewing this thread