Masks at the Arena (1 Viewer)

Hertsccfc

As someone who was in the ICU for a month, on a ventilator and almost put into a medically induced coma due to covid I would very much like to tell you to fuck off you absolute c**t and take your nonsense elsewhere
Sorry to hear about your experience mate and totally agree.

Marty

Everyone is allowed their views, the vaccine seems to reduce cases and gives a better chance to those who do catch it, people have concerns with potential issues with the vaccine and shouldn't instantly be dismissed as those anti vax idiots.

CrawleySkyBlue

You can catch covid and spread covid even if you are double jabbed. That's just a fact. But I'll say goodnight as clearly most just want to argue and name call.

Yes you can catch Covid and spread Covid having been vaccinated. However the chances of doing so are much less.

I’ll explain the science to you if you want me to, equally you could go and read about it before talking rubbish.

Skybluefaz

Are we all forgetting among all the hype and fear that some 98.8% of the population are not at risk? The vaccine will not stop you getting covid or stop you spreading it. The vaccine is supposedly to stop you from becoming extremely ill from covid. The mask thing is nonsense and always has been. I do wish people would start using their common sense and stop listening to the media and the scientist who's models have all been proven wrong so far. Covid exist but the biggest danger are the politicians.
meme_kid.jpg

COV

Everyone is allowed their views, the vaccine seems to reduce cases and gives a better chance to those who do catch it, people have concerns with potential issues with the vaccine and shouldn't instantly be dismissed as those anti vax idiots.

Being flippant about people who died is a c*nt, doesn’t matter what beliefs you hold

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif
Paxman look it's the guy that 100% won the presidency like you predicted.

Users who are viewing this thread