Moving House (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

According to our solicitors the searches will be done by Friday then it’s all systems go

Can’t lie to you lads and I know I’ll sound ungrateful and a bit of a tosser but living with me mum and dad has been really hard, it’s no one’s fault stress of moving, Christmas both parents have dementia and Alzheimer’s and literally living under each other’s feet . But everyday that goes by is another day closer to getting into the house

There has been some good laughs too though

Did what was supposed to be three weeks and turned into seven months cos the first purchase fell through.

Not fun.

NorthernWisdom

According to our solicitors the searches will be done by Friday then it’s all systems go

Can’t lie to you lads and I know I’ll sound ungrateful and a bit of a tosser but living with me mum and dad has been really hard, it’s no one’s fault stress of moving, Christmas both parents have dementia and Alzheimer’s and literally living under each other’s feet . But everyday that goes by is another day closer to getting into the house

There has been some good laughs too though
Not that odd. I get on fine with my parents as long as I'm free to sod off after a couple of hours!

Sky_Blue_Daz

So we were told contracts could be signed next week , our solicitor never told us they were going on holiday so still waiting.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Got a letter from our solicitor to say we are all set for completion next Friday

I swear to god I’m having the biggest housewarming ever

Good thoughts and good words our way please lads 👍

Sky_Blue_Daz

I'll be buying everyone a virtual pint a bit later

Sky_Blue_Daz

Didn't they say he was on holiday at one point, has he held the money from that point?
Yes they had gone away for a few days when we thought we were completing a bit earlier, conveniently completed at the end of the month:unsure:

wingy

We'll go on a Trade Visa which allows an initial stay of 2 years, extendable depending on the level of trade generated.
In reality we'd split each year 8mths US/ 4mths UK.
That's what you call timing, did you get the code
In any form, general direction of travel?🤔😅

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread