Mowbray (1 Viewer)

robbiekeane

No pal. He shows everyday what he thinks of NOPMer's. Another thing, your opinion(As you tried to prove as fact with Covkidsneverquit) but failed miserably, reminds me of ... Oh wait... there he is liking your post. Grenduffy.. Now that's Irony.
Why is it ironic?

Which opinion did i try and prove as fact?

hill83

So Nicks' "NOPMer's shouldn't have any say or opinions about CCFC" holds more validity? Fuck off!

I don't even know where to start. My issue is with people using how long they've been supporting the club as a stick to beat others with.

And also with people not making sense. That's why I enjoy you so much you utter plonker.

Anyway, Nicks NOPM argument is his, not mine. So fuck off yourself.

covcity4life

I don't even know where to start. My issue is with people using how long they've been supporting the club as a stick to beat others with.

Nicks NOPM argument is his, not mine. So fuck off yourself.

its not about how long you have supported cov

its about how many games you have been to THIS season according to nick

hill83

its not about how long you have supported cov

its about how many games you have been to THIS season according to nick

I not been reading it all, but what is he saying about how many games you've been to this season?

Nick

Administrator
I not been reading it all, but what is he saying about how many games you've been to this season?

Nothing, I said to to covcity4life when he said something about performances / tactics / style of football this season under Slade / Mowbray.

Something completely different.

covcity4life be all like:

giphy.gif

covcity4life

Nothing, I said to to covcity4life when he said something about performances / tactics / style of football this season under Slade / Mowbray.

Something completely different.

covcity4life be all like:

giphy.gif

absolute lie. i never once made tactical analysys on game i didnt see

i made a joke about slades hoofball after wycombe game, and it was just that a JOKE

and you flipped.

p.s minaj has sumthing about her. so fit

hill83

There's only one way to sort this out.
Who went to their first Coventry City game first. They'll be the winner and the loser will no longer ever have a valid opinion.

Otis

There's only one way to sort this out.
Who went to their first Coventry City game first. They'll be the winner and the loser will no longer ever have a valid opinion.
I was 1894 so I win.

Where do I collect my prize of plaudits?

covcity4life

i think its more to do with me having so much knowledge about football
giphy.gif

but i am happy to let bygones be bygones. let us move on now people

Sky Blue Kid

And also with people not making sense. That's why I enjoy you so much you utter plonker.

Anyway, Nicks NOPM argument is his, not mine. So fuck off yourself.

Let's get something straight. The "Fuck off" wasn't said at you personally. It was aimed at the statement itself ;) Ya plonker :)

no_loyalty

Sordell has scored for Burton against Blackburn in Mowbray's first match

covcity4life

Lol makes sense. Only mowbray signing could stop mowbray winning on his debut.

Hes that good hehe

Happy for sordell too.

Users who are viewing this thread