Mowbray (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator

Like the vast majority of CCFC fans have done for the first half of SISU's tenure, then in the second half of the tenure realise fuck all decent investment was going back into the team. You do realise don't you? that you are in the minority now. I've said time and again, sell or let go 4 half decent players and bring in 4 shit players in comparison is not the way forward.

I'm not in the minority am I? NOPM has been well and truly broken and shown up as just being a front for "cant be arsed".

I am sure most will have realised the club was leaking shit loads of money and paying stupid wages to players like David Bell on 4 year contracts which people rave about as investment.

We will see about minorities when we get to Wembley shall we, those who are NOPM and those who aren't. Fair play to you though as you seem to be sticking to it, can't knock that!

covcity4life

nopm may be too strict a way of going about it but there is no doubt support is dwindling.

yes some are coming back for a day out at wembley but the trend is downwards at moment.

Nick

Administrator
nopm may be too strict a way of going about it but there is no doubt support is dwindling.

yes some are coming back for a day out at wembley but the trend is downwards at moment.

That's not because people aren't going because of the owners though. They would be going if we got to Wembley or if we were looking like promotion / play off contenders whether it was SISU or not.

It's just been convenient to give it about NOPM as a reason for not going, rather than just being like Hill for example who is just honest about it.

Sky Blue Kid

I'm not in the minority am I? NOPM has been well and truly broken and shown up as just being a front for "cant be arsed".

I am sure most will have realised the club was leaking shit loads of money and paying stupid wages to players like David Bell on 4 year contracts which people rave about as investment.

We will see about minorities when we get to Wembley shall we, those who are NOPM and those who aren't. Fair play to you though as you seem to be sticking to it, can't knock that!

Haven't most people said that those that have never known success should be able to go to Wembley? I've been one of the biggest advocates of this, especially the young 'uns. Don't twist words and move goalposts to suit your argument. From the mid 20k's to the now 7-8k under SISU. I would say you're definately in the minority now. Doesn't matter if anyone is NOPM or cba, the root cause of the "Stay away fans" are SISU. Only you can't see that eh Nick.

Nick

Administrator
Haven't most people said that those that have never known success should be able to go to Wembley? I've been one of the biggest advocates of this, especially the young 'uns. Don't twist words and move goalposts to suit your argument. From the mid 20k's to the now 7-8k under SISU. I would say you're definately in the minority now. Doesn't matter if anyone is NOPM or cba, the root cause of the "Stay away fans" are SISU. Only you can't see that eh Nick.

I'm not twisting anything, I am saying NOPM and all of that not going because it is SISU in charge has been well and truly shattered so I will be far from in the minority.

covcity4life

That's not because people aren't going because of the owners though. They would be going if we got to Wembley or if we were looking like promotion / play off contenders whether it was SISU or not.

It's just been convenient to give it about NOPM as a reason for not going, rather than just being like Hill for example who is just honest about it.

but thats not really true is it. as you have had a go at me for going to 5 games yet hill been less and its ok. it seems you pick and choose your stance based on the poster you want to argue with.

giving you the benefit of doubt though regarding nopm i used to agree with you. i thought those fans were silly. but i think it is the fact that 10 years of downward spiral with sisu has left many with no hope. thats why people aint going anymore. not nopmers, just general fans are stopping going.

if we are near promotion its giving hope so makes sense fans would come back. i dont think its glory supporting, more about club going in right direction.

i do agree however that those so vocal about NOPM should admit it if they go wembley. i have a mate who says stuff like ccfc4life(not my real name lol) is helping kill club by going up to games. yet when i asked him about wembley he said yes im gonna go. i called him out and he admitted that his morals out the window. i think if the vocal ones said that not many would have an issue.

Sky Blue Kid

I'm not twisting anything, I am saying NOPM and all of that not going because it is SISU in charge has been well and truly shattered so I will be far from in the minority.

You sure you're not Tim Fisher? or are you just too blind to see beyong that little bubble of a world you live in?

Nick

Administrator

You sure you're not Tim Fisher? or are you just too blind to see beyong that little bubble of a world you live in?

This bubble of a world I live in can see plenty of people who have been shouting NOPM clambering to give CCFC their money.

Sky Blue Kid

Haven't most people said that those that have never known success should be able to go to Wembley? I've been one of the biggest advocates of this, especially the young 'uns.
Don't twist words and move goalposts to suit your argument. From the mid 20k's to the now 7-8k under SISU. I would say you're definately in the minority now. Doesn't matter if anyone is NOPM or cba, the root cause of the "Stay away fans" are SISU. Only you can't see that eh Nick.

This bubble of a world I live in can see plenty of people who have been shouting NOPM clambering to give CCFC their money.

Is the "Highlighted" bit of my post #145 Not bold enough for you to read?

Sky Blue Kid

What has that actually got to do with anything though? You have said young people should go to Wembley, and what?
READDDDDDDD what I say for fucks sake!... ANYONE that has not known success, especially the young 'uns. Are you blind or...
12-funny-fake-blind-man-gif.gif

Brylowes

Nick, you need to find another Dead Horse to flog, if tor no other reason for your own sanity.

Nick

Administrator
Nick, you need to find another Dead Horse to flog, if tor no other reason for your own sanity.

I've never tried to push NOPM.

My sanity is perfectly fine, I'm not having to deal with going against my "morals and principles" here. (neither is SBK before he moans).

covcity4life

they got cut long before fans left. which is understandable as council tried to kill us. but sisu have made alot of mistakes themselves. and this whole loweing budget and pretending its good for a while stuff is ridiculous. also selling players before they should and not always getting optimum prices and of course the new stadium whilst not building any good relationships with current landlords, no communication with fanbase etc

they are messing up alot.

Nick

Administrator
they got cut long before fans left. which is understandable as council tried to kill us. but sisu have made alot of mistakes themselves. and this whole loweing budget and pretending its good for a while stuff is ridiculous. also selling players before they should and not always getting optimum prices and of course the new stadium whilst not building any good relationships with current landlords, no communication with fanbase etc

they are messing up alot.

Yep, see the threads I have made about their communication for example, the one about Fisher and what he does wrong.

Nobody has said they have never messed up.

blueflint

Where is it supporting them? Can you quote me in this thread where I have supported SISU in any of it?

you continuously support them every post I put on your the opposite I don't support them you do

Nick

Administrator
you continuously support them every post I put on your the opposite I don't support them you do

So quote it in this thread if it is in every thread.

Are you really saying that because I disagree with you about something I support them?

blueflint

So quote it in this thread if it is in every thread.

Are you really saying that because I disagree with you about something I support them?

I'm saying every time I criticise them you oppose my point of view thus supporting them
I have never seen a thread where you don't take their point of view

clint van damme

so if anyone disagrees with you they're a sisu supporter?
Nothing to do with the fact you talk shite!
Preaching NOPM from fucking 200 miles away you fucking balloon.

Nick

Administrator
I'm saying every time I criticise them you oppose my point of view thus supporting them
I have never seen a thread where you don't take their point of view

No, I oppose your view when you say things that show you aren't really in touch with lower league football and sit from afar and give it the stuff about NOPM and not going and then whinge about investment.

It isn't supporting them to disagree with you, using your logic you can sit and reel your shit off and if anybody calls you on it then they are supporting SISU?

Users who are viewing this thread