Next Sisu Out Protest? (5 Viewers)

oldfiver

Without the detail you have no idea where the overheads are going.
Also £1.4M interest charged ??
Also they locked themselves up with the club in a way that makes it difficult for it to be sold (or stolen).
But hey I'll keep slagging them off and you keep putting their argument back to me.

If any payments were made to related parties or owners they would have to disclosed.It is a Companies Act requirement

Nick

Administrator
Nick you go on about how Sisu haters love the fact that Wasps came in an took the Ricoh away from us.
I see it the other way people are now blaming them for all our woesyou soon jumped on them yet you believe all that went before should be forgotten and blame them and everyone else bar sisu for beingin this situation.
Funny how the likes of you and Ian bang on about its everyone's fault but won't attend a Sisu out march or demonstation.
Also funny how none of you will try to put any thing together against the other parties involved and I am sure if something was our together you lot will all be working or doing the garden.

have you read the telegraph site? Have you read social media?

Pwkh is hailed as some sort of hero, he is exactly the type of person the trust should have been calling out. Instead of probably falling for his rumours.

You keep banging on about that one protest, I say over and over fair play to you for that. But I for one couldn't have walked out of work with no notice as I'd have no cover.

Nobody is blaming wasps for all of our woes, the issue is that some people only see one or the other. No inbetween.

Why would I attend a march from Tesco to the ground? Why would I attend outside an empty office?

If anybody says what's that going to achieve people kick off... No matter how constructive they are.

Thing is, people are looking to the fans trust for guidance.

ccfcway

Humour me- I do not follow what you mean

people said that without ccfc, rioch would be nothing.

Not agreeing or supporting anything that has gone on, but that's not proved to be the case.

I simply don't buy this "what would happen if SISU weren't here".

That shouldn't be a concern, it should be an opportunity.

Not going to happen until they decide to leave, but I for one am not fearful of when that day happens, it will be a new chapter in the history of my proud club

oldfiver

people said that without ccfc, rioch would be nothing.

Not agreeing or supporting anything that has gone on, but that's not proved to be the case.

I simply don't buy this "what would happen if SISU weren't here".

That shouldn't be a concern, it should be an opportunity.

Not going to happen until they decide to leave, but I for one am not fearful of when that day happens, it will be a new chapter in the history of my proud club

Playing Devils advocate - if you are correct why should CCC raise any objection to CCFC playing at ( say ) BPA or anywhere else?
Why is it such a such critical thing CCFC play at the Ricoh?

italiahorse

If any payments were made to related parties or owners they would have to disclosed.It is a Companies Act requirement

The interest is charged but not taken............yet.
Obviously it just puts further debt into the club which tightens Sisu grip on it.
Not sure how the shares transfer works but I guess it entrenches them further.

You may trust them and argue for them but I don't believe them.

letsallsingtogether

I could not go as working
Why should I have to ask -they should be published as not everyone can make the meetings
Ha and nobody else works same old bullshit.
Can't because Of
Cant because of
Won't because of
Won't because of.
That is exactly why we are where we are.
people can't be bothered.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Why is that the standard line? Can the trust only talk to members at a meeting?
You not the only person that works Nick these aren't full time employees but your standard line is I can't make it this night that night any night then we get the people who aren't even members calling them out for not responding to them . Then we get this I'll only join if this happens or that happens but wanting to know what they've done how they've done it when they dish it and why did they do it did they communicate this. Always an excuse never putting yourself out and that's the way you'll stay everybody wants to be united so long as it's under their terms. Oh and be united but don't expect me to be there

oldfiver

The interest is charged but not taken............yet.
Obviously it just puts further debt into the club which tightens Sisu grip on it.
Not sure how the shares transfer works but I guess it entrenches them further.

You may trust them and argue for them but I don't believe them.

Ah so we have gone from SISU taking money from the Club to ... not yet!
Which is it ?

You are correct you do not know how shares work

Ian1779

I didn't join the Trust before as I felt it was a closed shop - an elite organisation for 'uber' fans. I've seen nothing over the last few years to change that view. The Haskell debacle perfectly epitomised this.

The Trust however missed a huge opportunity to unite the CCFC fan base in regards to the Wasps arrival - sorry but that's why they are not fit for purpose.

And as for your comment about viewing myself as a select fan - you need to get your head out of your arse. I'm no better than you or anyone else for that matter.

letsallsingtogether

Why is that the standard line? Can the trust only talk to members at a meeting?
No your response is the standard line.
Nick you have never gone to any meetings.
What was the excuse you and other people have its a Monday night.
Fuck me wouldn't matter what might it was they would have moaned.

italiahorse

have you read the telegraph site? Have you read social media?

Pwkh is hailed as some sort of hero, he is exactly the type of person the trust should have been calling out. Instead of probably falling for his rumours.

You keep banging on about that one protest, I say over and over fair play to you for that. But I for one couldn't have walked out of work with no notice as I'd have no cover.

Nobody is blaming wasps for all of our woes, the issue is that some people only see one or the other. No inbetween.

Why would I attend a march from Tesco to the ground? Why would I attend outside an empty office?

If anybody says what's that going to achieve people kick off... No matter how constructive they are.

Thing is, people are looking to the fans trust for guidance.

You fight against everybody but Sisu.
Why ?
Whats in it for you ?

letsallsingtogether

I didn't join the Trust before as I felt it was a closed shop - an elite organisation for 'uber' fans. I've seen nothing over the last few years to change that view. The Haskell debacle perfectly epitomised this.

The Trust however missed a huge opportunity to unite the CCFC fan base in regards to the Wasps arrival - sorry but that's why they are not fit for purpose.

And as for your comment about viewing myself as a select fan - you need to get your head out of your arse. I'm no better than you or anyone else for that matter.
Talking of heads up arses.

Ian1779

Nick you go on about how Sisu haters love the fact that Wasps came in an took the Ricoh away from us.
I see it the other way people are now blaming them for all our woesyou soon jumped on them yet you believe all that went before should be forgotten and blame them and everyone else bar sisu for beingin this situation.
Funny how the likes of you and Ian bang on about its everyone's fault but won't attend a Sisu out march or demonstation.
Also funny how none of you will try to put any thing together against the other parties involved and I am sure if something was our together you lot will all be working or doing the garden.

How do you know we haven't attended??

I went on the first march through Coventry when we were in Northampton as did thousands of others.

Should I support a Trust that can't even get its priorities in order, or will you just deflect as usual?

Nick

Administrator
No your response is the standard line.
Nick you have never gone to any meetings.
What was the excuse you and other people have its a Monday night.
Fuck me wouldn't matter what might it was they would have moaned.
So why not periscope it or something? It's 2016.

italiahorse

I went on the first march through Coventry when we were in Northampton as did thousands of others.

Should I support a Trust that can't even get its priorities in order, or will you just deflect as usual?

A lot went on the march. I bet a lot of them also went to Northampton.

ccfcway

Playing Devils advocate - if you are correct why should CCC raise any objection to CCFC playing at ( say ) BPA or anywhere else?
Why is it such a such critical thing CCFC play at the Ricoh?

Personally I don't think it is. I want us to have our own home. I can't speak for CCC (nor would I vote for them)

Brylowes

So the trust is only fit for purpose if it's list of priorities tally' with yours

italiahorse

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Well don't make out you are then I was supporting the club as if the rest of us we
At least my head is up my own arse

Users who are viewing this thread