Official January transfer window for CCFC (2 Viewers)

SlowerThanPlatt

The other guy is apparently signing for Slovan Bratislava, a Slovakian team. Funnily enough they are also known as the Sky Blues.

rupert_bear

Regardless if this Hooi signs or not in my opinion we still need a striker especially now it seems AA can be grabbed back at 24hours notice, if McClaren got the boot I am certain any new manager at Newcastle would snatch him back.

Hobo

Regardless if this Hooi signs or not in my opinion we still need a striker especially now it seems AA can be grabbed back at 24hours notice, if McClaren got the boot I am certain any new manager at Newcastle would snatch him back.

"now it seems", where have you been all season? Pressley signed a promising youngster for Fleetwood from non league last year so they are out there.

AFCCOVENTRY

We will certainly mean business with 2 new wingers, a new striker and 2 new centre backs.

The way Mogga is talking in that interview it looks like Arma is a done deal now? He is talking about him playing in the future

covcity4life

2 cb and we have a very good squad

add a kent replacement and its a great squad

add another striker and promotion is confirmed!!!!!!!

donald_trumps

Sweet jesus - 5 new players!!!! This season is really unlike anything I have ever seen at City. Make the most of it boys, this is the stuff of dreams.

Nick

Administrator
I can't remember when it was so busy about this time, it remains to be seen if we will sign so many but it looks promising.

Liquid Gold

I miss the Micky Adams days where we seemly signed anybody that turned up, it seemed like we were signing 50 players a season. Then he resorted to his one tactic of switching Mcshef and Scowcroft on the wings.

Its boring now, only signing good players like a proper football club. Lets go back to the old ways, sign a random Egyptian and if he plays well then let him go, where is our Ellery Cairo?

Last edited:

donald_trumps

It's now just a steady flow of incoming quality players. I remember when we used to pray that the top players wouldn't get sold. Now I have the confidence that they will stay and they know that the best place to be is probably at City! PUSB

Ranjit Bhurpa

All hail to Tony Mowbray, the consumate professional. At last the bungling amateurs can be consigned to history.

Mcbean

We are past the time when any name mentioned player was almost immediately snapped up by someone else - TM has the kudos to keep interest and sign people - SISU are backing him - well done

(waits to be assassinated )

Ranjit Bhurpa

Well said Ranj!

You're welcome Donald. What a refreshing and long overdue welcome he has brought to our Club and long may it continue to develop. It's great to be able to look forward to games now and the expectation that we might actually win.

Only my opinion of course :)

superskyblue

I'd like to see Elliot Lee from West Ham come in as our striker. He is like for like with Armstrong as has an excellent record with West Ham through the age groups. He's had a couple of loan spells and not set the world alight but I've seen him play multiple times for WH and he really would flourish in this side.

He's just returned from his spell at Blackpool so they could well be looking to send him elsewhere.

wingy

C
I miss the Micky Adams days where we seemly signed anybody that turned up, it seemed like we were signing 50 players a season. Then he resorted to his one tactic of switching Mcshef and Scowcroft on the wings.

Its boring now, only signing good players like a proper football club. Lets go back to the old ways, sign a random Egyptian and if he plays well then let him go, where is our Ellery Cairo?
Yes and "Frankie " El Adrissi?

dongonzalos

I can't remember when it was so busy about this time, it remains to be seen if we will sign so many but it looks promising.

I haven't had a period of time like this as a Coventry fan other than when big fat Ron came to town.
Albeit it is now division three it is still very very exciting.
Awesome to see he crowds creeping up in response. How good would it be if we did get promotion and this is emulated somehow in the championship.
That would be one way of getting s good deal out of Wasps 20-25k turning up every second week and the potential of play offs to the Prem. Wasps couldn't afford to risk losing that. PUSB!!!!!!!!!

AFCCOVENTRY

Transfer news coming!

We've began our January Transfer Window shopping! Head over to ccfc.co.uk to find out who in five minutes... #PUSB

Nick

Administrator
I can't remember ever seeing Ramage play, he is out of the Turner / Johnson mould I take it?

Hobo

Good back up CB

TM says he has a wealth of experience, impressed during his trial and he sees him challenging for a spot week in week out.

that might be a bit of talk..but it sounds more than just back up!

AFCCOVENTRY

This window/yet to play

Perm:

Rose
Lorentzson
Ramage
Cole (end of the week)
Hooi (next 2 weeks)
Bigi (next 2 weeks)

Loan:

New winger 2 (next 3 weeks)
New CB (next 3 weeks)