Other Forums Talking about Us...... (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Oh dear another idiot saying we are a team who are only where we are due to our loans. He also clearly dont like us. Im feeling more and more jelousy every week we play.
lets hope we stuff this small town in leeds full of half breeds Tuesday and show them what a real football team can do
http://www.claretandbanter.uk/threads/coventry-forum-about-us.47071/page-4

Small town in Leeds? I guess geography and general knowledge are not your strong points.

mechaishida

Small town in Leeds? I guess geography and general knowledge are not your strong points.

Jesus, do you EVER stop being a troll, or what? What is the point of going out of your way to belittle someone over something so trivial?

You and Tony are as bad as each other, ffs.

D

Deleted member 2477

Well done astute for putting that idiot bra right. They have a couple of idiots just like gillingham and are clearly above themselves

Grendel

Jesus, do you EVER stop being a troll, or what? What is the point of going out of your way to belittle someone over something so trivial?

You and Tony are as bad as each other, ffs.

Bradford is a City and bigger then Coventry. Your constant obsession with other supporters sites and inability to construct an intelligent argument is something that should be construed as non representative of of General CCFC support.

Trolling? Are you for real. Your obsession with other sites shows that is a badge of honour of your own invention.

Astute standing as the voice of SBT on another forum is something that really should not be encouraged.

Moff

That bra size is an idiot. Seems like the majority of their forum can't stand the bloke

I got that impression too.

Fair play to Astute who has logged in there and given it back, but with good humour and fairly. Most of their fans like ours, like the banter and to hear the opinion of other fans, its just some like bra size are a bit of a tool.

D

Deleted member 2477

:thinking about:Grendel can you explain why the majority of members on here think your a prick and would rather you leave

Nick

Administrator
It worries me when fans give it loads like that, always the chance of egg on the face if they hammer us ;)

SkyBlue_Bear83

That bra size is an idiot. Seems like the majority of their forum can't stand the bloke
The clueless prick posted this as well

'One things for sure you'll never hear Cov fans singing "(insert player) he's one of our own(insert player) he's one of our owwwnn (insert player) he's one of our own'

Nick

Administrator
The clueless prick posted this as well

'One things for sure you'll never hear Cov fans singing "(insert player) he's one of our own(insert player) he's one of our owwwnn (insert player) he's one of our own'

They have 1 less loan than us?

D

Deleted member 2477

I think we need to insert turner and sing it all night for him

Grendel

:thinking about:Grendel can you explain why the majority of members on here think your a prick and would rather you leave

I think not. Difference is I start a thread and it gets nearly 1,000 posts in an instant

You on the other hand are an irrelevance with an obsession of other fans websites.

I post - people pay attention.

You post - people can't even remember your username

Samo

Hah! Most on here would not know what to do with themselves if he left! Life without the pantomime villain would be very grey indeed.

D

Deleted member 2477

Lol grendel your starting to believe your own insignificant bullshit now. I sugest you go back and look at some of the threads ive started and whilst your at it check out the few hundred threads about you being an iritating and insignificant wum who people dont take any notice of. If you want a rational conversation come and see me saturday block 19 row h seat 11 and we can discuss it further.

Grendel

Lol grendel your starting to believe your own insignificant bullshit now. I sugest you go back and look at some of the threads ive started and whilst your at it check out the few hundred threads about you being an iritating and insignificant wum who people dont take any notice of. If you want a rational conversation come and see me saturday block 19 row h seat 11 and we can discuss it further.

Will I have to have to see my GP for an injection first? Or is your lack of ability to construct an intelligent thought out argument not contagious?

chiefdave

Yea and do Bradford even have any home grown players playing for them? Half our squad must have came through the academy

Kieran tweeted the other day that the first team squad has 15 former academy players in it.

Grendel

And me, life on here would be duller without his posts.

I can think of one complete **** I would like to leave the site. I am sure most people have one. ;)

I went to Bella Italia yesterday - it was shit and full of swarming insects. As for the state of the car park - don't get me started.

Sky Blue Harry H

Just went on that claretandbanter. Have to say it's one of the better forums that I've seen and reflects that they have a decent fanbase. I like the fact that most of them seem to have a good sense of humour. A bit like on here, football fans cover all walks of life; not every opposition's clubs have fans with 6 toes and an IQ below 50 (Leicester aside, of course);)

chinamans view

Most on here have good and bad posts but everyone should be allowed there views even if we don't agree with them Grenel include.

hill83

You are two rows and about 15 seats away from me. How am I going to avoid your massive swinging bollocks next home game.

letsallsingtogether

You are two rows and about 15 seats away from me. How am I going to avoid your massive swinging bollocks next home game.
Why has he got big bollocks he only asked Grendel to come and speak to him.
That's the problem on here people always trying to make out that it is something else.

Users who are viewing this thread