Other Forums Talking about Us...... (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Just broke my back cringing at that one Grendel. Fucking hell. Ha ha

Tongue was firmly in cheek -- honest.

hill83

Why has he got big bollocks he only asked Grendel to come and speak to him.
That's the problem on here people always trying to make out that it is something else.

Angry post followed by a seat number doesn't need to be made out to be anything else.

letsallsingtogether

Angry post followed by a seat number doesn't need to be made out to be anything else.
Fuck me we should all be fighting then.
I have met quite a few people off this forum some I argue with a lot on here, but honestly when you talk face to face we all generally want the same thing and talk to each other very civilly.
PUSB.
Should try it someday you maybe shocked.

hill83

I have met quite a few people off this forum some I argue with a lot on here, but honestly when you talk face to face we all generally want the same thing and talk to each other very civilly.
PUSB.

Not fighting. Just online bollock swinging. Who mentioned fighting for fuck sake! Over a forum. Ha ha.
I've spoken loads of people from on here. Every one as ridiculous as me.

Grendel

Why has he got big bollocks he only asked Grendel to come and speak to him.
That's the problem on here people always trying to make out that it is something else.

What is he suggesting? Some intellectual jousting over a coup of bovril?

ajsccfc

'Your a prick' 'here's my seat number if you have something to say' isn't really layered in subtlety.

Samo

PUSB.

Don't be a twat, you know exactly what he meant.

Astute

Bradford is a City and bigger then Coventry. Your constant obsession with other supporters sites and inability to construct an intelligent argument is something that should be construed as non representative of of General CCFC support.

Trolling? Are you for real. Your obsession with other sites shows that is a badge of honour of your own invention.

Astute standing as the voice of SBT on another forum is something that really should not be encouraged.

I will post where I want to. I don't need encouragement or anyones permission.

It is good to chat with our opponents supporters. Just like most welcome them on here. The problem for you is they wouldn't Want to listen to your anti CCC, Telegraph and Higgs rants. And it isn't every week in this division where they have a board that gets used much. The Bradford lot are mainly sound. But like on here they have the occasional idiot.

D

Deleted member 2477

An honest post by a gills fan and no mention of loans.
fair play for travelling from new york to watch the game. Thats one hell of a journey

NewYorkGill Posted on 22/11/2015 09:56
Thoughts on yesterday

Report Message | Email Message To A Friend | Reply To Message
Well not the result I was hoping for but still worth the flight over.

Coventry outclassed us in the first half. Their players were a yard or 2 quicker all over the pitch. Gave us a real lesson.

Tough to think of any Gills player who had a decent game. Maybe Wright and Morris when he came on. Samuel didn't win a single header all game.

Hopefully Coventry are the only team with this kind of quality in our league.

3 points on Tuesday and we will be back on track.

Wish I could stay for Rochdale but might get fired!

lifeskyblue

That guy deserves a medal...such commitment. And good to see an honest view of the game. The first half Gills were just not able to deal with our approach play, speed of foot and thought. Second half we switched off and they came into it a little... But they knew they had nothing to play for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJ_covblaze

HighfieldBlade said: ↑
Coventry are as good as promoted. Mark my words.
Indeed - Coventry are growing into the season the more it goes on.

Confidence then grows and a club such as Coventry then puts the shits up any "little" club that has to play them.

That should be us - trouble is, clubs relish playing us as it's too fucking easy to play against us.

Doesn't take a genius to know how to play against us - been the same for the last 4 seasons.

UTB

How good is it that people are saying things like this about us and not the other way round?

Astute

That comment could easily have been made by one of us last season CJ :D

What I have found interesting on the Bradford board is that they have a bit of confidence in their GK and defence. They have 6 clean sheets on the bounce. Sounds very good. But two against a non league club and only the away game at Scunny was a good result. They have more injury problems than us. And their best defender has gone back to West Ham after getting an injury. I am more confident now than before. If we score a few tomorrow it will make a massive statement.

mechaishida

Bradford is a City and bigger then Coventry. Your constant obsession with other supporters sites and inability to construct an intelligent argument is something that should be construed as non representative of of General CCFC support.

Trolling? Are you for real. Your obsession with other sites shows that is a badge of honour of your own invention.

Astute standing as the voice of SBT on another forum is something that really should not be encouraged.

My obsession with what?!

Mistaken identity, lad. Retraction to follow, I hope, or are you not enough of a man to admit when you've made a mistake?

Your arrogance and burgeoning sense of self-infallibility make you nothing more than a gobshite keyboard warrior, and you take yourself far too seriously.

D

Deleted member 2477

Mech how dare you criticise the most knowledgeable poster on here. Dont you realise he has threads with over 1000 posts.

what he doesnt realise is 999 of those posts are because he iritates the shit out of people and posts a load of crap that others have to put right.

we all have our views and like and dislike threads or posts but EVERYONE must agree with Grendel as hes so intellectual and always right

mechaishida

Mech how dare you criticise the most knowledgeable poster on here. Dont you realise he has threads with over 1000 posts.

what he doesnt realise is 999 of those posts are because he iritates the shit out of people and posts a load of crap that others have to put right.

we all have our views and like and dislike threads or posts but EVERYONE must agree with Grendel as hes so intellectual and always right

All I see in him, quite frankly, is someone who needs negative male attention on a grand scale.

I couldn't give two turds how laughable his ego is, or what any of his hangers-on say, if he's in the wrong he deserves to be corrected. Simple as that, really.

Astute

All I see in him, quite frankly, is someone who needs negative male attention on a grand scale.

I couldn't give two turds how laughable his ego is, or what any of his hangers-on say, if he's in the wrong he deserves to be corrected. Simple as that, really.

Sorry can't agree with you here. If we all corrected every false statement he made there would never be time to talk about football :p

mechaishida

Sorry can't agree with you here. If we all corrected every false statement he made there would never be time to talk about football :p

I think football is the least of his interests, to be fair, beneath Wasps tickets and talking bum gravy with Tony and Italia.

I don't 'get' people who have a necessity to be right constantly, and act like being an arsehole is in some way maverick.

skybluebeduff

Monday morning, top of the league, and some people are more worried about an anonymous users words.... c'mon lads ffs.

covcity4life

Ffs this was a good thread at the start. I know I like reading other fans forums when they are talking about us

No need to have a go at OP. However on flip side no need to keep going on about the other teams forum either. It's run its course

Now both of you leave it. If you have an issue with that block 26 row tt seat 5. I'll be the one running away from stewards because they havnt opened up that block yet

D

Deleted member 2477

Perhaps we can keep the thread going for each game then unless the majority dont like knowing what other team fans are saying.

Users who are viewing this thread