Paulo Di Canio (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBazza

What assurances would he get from us that Robins couldn't? Especially since that was his reason for resigning Swindon???

wingy

Volatile,Unpopular for political reasons ,very good at his job ,Winner.I'd have him here but think his stock sits higher than us ,watch out Colin.:jerkit:

Chipfat

Can't see this as a serious options for the owners when others with more experience and less honesty are applying for the position, for me like Wise not a SISU type of manager.

CJparker

Well he is a fascist sympathizer, so presumably would love working for SISU

psgm1

Banned
Didn't DiCanio bring in so many players Swindon exceeded fair play rules?

If you believe what Fisher says in his interview City cannot survive unless ACL give them free use of the ricoh, write off any debt and allow them to have 100% of all the food and drink!

No wonder ACL told him to do one!

I would love this to happen.

Even before we appointed Robins I wished he was available. The club could do with a larger than life personality - he'd inject life into the club, excite and entertain the fans and command respect from the players.

I think he'd make the most of the quality in our squad, breeding confidence and, more importantly, a winning mentality.

Being realistic though, he's probably the polar opposite of what SISU are after - even Mark Robins was too ambitious for them. Apart from anything else I wouldn't be surprise if he got a job in the higher echelons of football now.

NINOOVCOV

Just what sort of manager we need. A passionate italian who will raise team spirit. I would love to see him manage Cov.

lordsummerisle

Didn't DiCanio bring in so many players Swindon exceeded fair play rules?

If you believe what Fisher says in his interview City cannot survive unless ACL give them free use of the ricoh, write off any debt and allow them to have 100% of all the food and drink!

No wonder ACL told him to do one!

We wanted 100% of the food and drink whilst Thorn was here.

Stevearcade

I'm up for this. When I was 17, I used to watch him on MOTD and think to myself, man I want sideburns like that. I tried to grow some and then got my driving licence. I've only just replaced my driving licence photo in which I had my wannabe Di Canio sideburns :laugh:. Funny how some shit sticks with you.

But seriously, he's fiery, enigmatic and exciting. When was the last time we had a manager like that? Please, please, please make this happen SISU.

Stevearcade

:laugh: I just mentioned this to the Mrs. Said we haven't had a fiery and exciting manager since Strachan. She then asked who our manager was when we got relegated from the premiership :whistle:

PVA

This really isn't gonna happen for a number of reasons.

He signed 55 players in 18 months at Swindon.

tippex9

He quit Swindon because of 'Broken Promises'

Why in the world would he come here???

Users who are viewing this thread