Match Thread Peterboro. v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 31st Dec (1 Viewer)

olderskyblue

Notice people suddenly logging in, it's hilarious

I understand the point you're making, but isn't that normal straight after a match?

stupot07

Its so tight down there, it will only take a little run to pull us safe if Slade can do the business in the transfer window

15a313a7c6e0ddd1382670d50d51bb62.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

oscillatewildly

Right, c'mon. Let's all pull together and decide on the toppings for the pizza's were gonna get sent to sisu HQ now we know their phone number. I suggest extra anchovies. They'll have left by next Tuesday.

Paxman II

It looks like a very good point after 7 defeats. There is a but. 94 minute was it? You just have to see it out, so 2 points lost tbf.

BackRoomRummermill

Boost conceding a 93rd minute equaliser, I hope you're right.

Personally would think it'd go the other way.

It might upset them tonight but come tomorrow when they think about the game it will be ok, the only exceptions will be the guys that made the errors leading to the goal, the rest will feel ok. I am sure the manager will be delighted as well going forward.

Astute

I can't believe it.

Saw a good game of football today. Enjoyed it nearly as much as watching my own team win. Then it looks like my own team was going to win as well. Only got a draw because of a very, very late equaliser. Still a good result putting it into context although a pisser that we didn't win. Then we have a fookin idiot come on here celebrating us not winning? Is he making a late challenge to be the biggest idiot of 2016?

Monners

If we can get a draw V Bolton on Monday then we have a (slim) chance of getting out of trouble. I am not confident about strengthening the team however

Liquid Gold

I can't believe it.

Saw a good game of football today. Enjoyed it nearly as much as watching my own team win. Then it looks like my own team was going to win as well. Only got a draw because of a very, very late equaliser. Still a good result putting it into context although a pisser that we didn't win. Then we have a fookin idiot come on here celebrating us not winning? Is he making a late challenge to be the biggest idiot of 2016?
Have you been to Devon, he can type so is probably in the top 1% intelligence bracket there.

torchomatic

I we can get a draw V Bolton on Monday then we have a (slim) chance o getting out of trouble. I am not confident about strengthening the team however

I don't think the chance is "slim" yet. If this was mid March or something then maybe so, but there are a lot of points left to play for yet. We have a new experienced manager and the transfer window opens in 6:45.

torchomatic

The transfer window is the key - I just don't have much faith I'm afraid.

That's fair enough, each to their own. I've always been an optimistic kind of fella.

Astute

If we can get a draw V Bolton on Monday then we have a (slim) chance of getting out of trouble. I am not confident about strengthening the team however
We will get confidence from this. I wouldn't be surprised if we put a run together now. It is a poor division.

Brylowes

There's no being "pleased" in it. Just hard drawn out acceptance. We could have lost the lead in the 20th min, do you seriously think from there we would have seen out the remaining 70 (74) to get a draw?
Probably not but we didn't it was injury time 'hence" I'm gutted, whatever my thoughts About
the owners, I always want the team to win and struggle to comprehend why some don't.

Liquid Gold

You should not splice your sentences with a comma. Try to use the correct grammar. Proud of his 1% intelligence.
A comma is used to differentiate between main and subordinate clauses in a sentence. Your 1% intelligence in Devon makes you a fucking moron in the real world.

eastwoodsdustman

Happy to get a point today and have ended that awful run of defeats. Should/could have held out but we looked so much more organised and a lot better out of possession. Things are looking up.

devonrich

H
A comma is used to differentiate between main and subordinate clauses in a sentence. Your 1% intelligence in Devon makes you a fucking moron in the real world.
ha ha ....Typical uneducated prick. You have not used a subordinate clause. you have just comma splice two main clauses.

Users who are viewing this thread