Match Thread Peterboro. v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 31st Dec (2 Viewers)

torchomatic

torchomatic

torchomatic

Grendel

Pretty good result in isolation. Why is some cretin on the phone in saying how great wasps are?

torchomatic

Pretty good result in isolation. Why is some cretin on the phone in saying how great wasps are?

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

torchomatic

Yes very strange. Wasps have no use in life. They are good for nothing at all. Very similar to the insect version.

Well, why not mention it in the appropriate place? I'm sure CWR have a rugby show they can discuss how great they are.

rupert_bear

More to the point, why do these people get on? When CCFC fans who want to talk CCFC struggle to get on.

The acceptance of Wasps by CWR and the locals is sickening IMO. Support Cov RFC ffs.

Rant over :(
Why is it most Wasp talk come from those who apparently hate them ?

GaryPendrysEyes

I know I'm being a little sensitive but could you please shove your cancer analogies up your fucking arse?
'Labour' Torch prefers a 'Holocaust victim' analogy for himself -- utter prick.

I get the feeling Slade will do ok, until the summer and Sisu weave their magic then it will be same old shit and he'll be gone by Xmas.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Foster said something like have you identified anyone... Slade said what do you think ive been doing sitting on my backside.... way to go Russ
Nice to hear, I would like to have seen Geoff Foster face when he said it.
Mr Foster will have to think twice about what questions to ask next time. :wacky:

torchomatic

I get the feeling Slade will do ok, until the summer and Sisu weave their magic then it will be same old shit and he'll be gone by Xmas.

Who rattled your cage? Oh, silly me, it was the late equaliser. Hope that hasn't ruined your evening too much. Still, I'm sure you'll be hoping for a defeat on Monday to cheer you up.

Happy New Year.

Edit: remind me again why Labour is in quotes? I was a member for 30 years. That not good enough for you?

Grendel

Fuck off

Grendel

Ironic you say that on here. LMAO

Yea as I'm sure a lot of people would be more than happy to see you in your wasps shirt gloating gow great they are and how it's great the franchise scum are in town.

Perhaps you can wear the shirt on Monday and introduce yourself?

torchomatic

Give it a rest lads, it's New Years Eve

Gary lacks social graces. I know i should ignore him but sometimes it is very difficult to ignore.

trevelfarandwide

You and that Devon weirdo need a little time out on the naughty step. Y'know, cool your jets a bit, because brother you're way out of line.

dongonzalos

Start of a horrible run of 0-0,1-1,1-0
Horrible football and us surviving by a decent margin.
Was surprised this wasn't the result last week

Users who are viewing this thread