Peterborough Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Otis

Not our night , Goalie played a Blinder .
He's played very well, but a blinder is a bit OTT.

The shots he saved, if he hadn't have saved, he would have been criticised for.

James Smith

Good attacking run then we give the ball away.

fellatio_Martinez

I think passing out from the back whilst under immense pressing from the opposition is the stupidest fucking thing in modern day football. It just invites mistakes. Mowbray obviously hasn't coached the players to switch up when needed.

We've been found out since Christmas and ol' simpleton features Mowbray just gurns his way through it.

H

Huckerby

We're 2 goals down in stoppage time and we're passing it round the back?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Seaside-Skyblue

Not sure what Henderson offers unless the ball is on a plate for him. That time he fell over was embarrassing tbh. Looked like something from one of those comic relief matches when all celebrities play and he was mimicking Boris Johnson.

CCFCKirky

Am I the only one that thinks Henderson is shite? He's been falling over his own feet. huge credit to Ben Alnwick I thought he has been immence

James Smith

We need to get more of the rebounds from goal we're giving too much away by not picking them up.

Colin Steins Smile

Our defending has been pathetic. Too many balls left short for our players and messing about in possession at the back. Apart from that.....World Class!

James Smith

Why can't someone take a bloody shot?

Otis

Oh bum!

Was hoping Ricketts would get sent off there. Give us some respite from his comedic defending.

James Smith

And Ricketts booked.

H

Huckerby

Why didn't Murphy stick his foot through that???? Fucking couldn't be arsed

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread