Recommend a book (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Also 'How to Make the World Add Up' by Tim Harford. There are some posters on here who really need to read his analysis of the use of statistics. I also like the Tim Marshall books on geopolitics.

Started this, really enjoying it.

Hertsccfc

Started this, really enjoying it.
Great to hear that. Honestly the one I mentioned above this one is brilliant. Especially given the debate on here on the Nottingham incident I wish more people would read it and have a greater understanding of mental illness and crime.

clint van damme

Great to hear that. Honestly the one I mentioned above this one is brilliant. Especially given the debate on here on the Nottingham incident I wish more people would read it and have a greater understanding of mental illness and crime.

Noted

RedSalmon

Have started reading 'Politics on the Edge' by Rory Stewart. Its an insider account of his time in politics, very well written.

He also does a podcast with Alister Campbell (The Rest is Politics) that is very good.

wingy

Have started reading 'Politics on the Edge' by Rory Stewart. Its an insider account of his time in politics, very well written.

He also does a podcast with Alister Campbell (The Rest is Politics) that is very good.
Yeah I've caught them.

stupot07

I'm reading James O'Briens new book "How They Broke Britain". It's really insightful.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

clint van damme

It's all very centrist (the podcast, not read the book), but it still provides a good insight into how politics work.

fernandopartridge

He's a dreadful person

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

PVA

Just finished this (the audio book version).

An incredible story and a startling insight to life in Russia and the incredible levels of corruption, right from the top.

Red Notice: A True Story of High Finance, Murder, and One Man's Fight for Justice Amazon.co.uk

clint van damme

Just finished this (the audio book version).

An incredible story and a startling insight to life in Russia and the incredible levels of corruption, right from the top.

Red Notice: A True Story of High Finance, Murder, and One Man's Fight for Justice Amazon.co.uk

Great book, I would suggest reading Moneyland if you enjoyed this.

Reactions: PVA

Users who are viewing this thread