Reid's Loan Expires on the 6th (1 Viewer)

steve82

Imagine the budget we'd have without Reid and Turnbull still weighing heavy on the pay roll.

Nick

Administrator
It's still pretty quiet about Reid, would have thought they would have said by now if he was extending.

Otis

It's still pretty quiet about Reid, would have thought they would have said by now if he was extending.
What a waste of talent and he clearly does have talent. He just can't be arsed to turn it on half the time.

We have seen him go from unplayable to anonymous in the blink of an eye.

steve82

Nothing coming from him either about wanting to be part of plans here...
No unfinished business line in the telegraph from a in depth interview.

Give Motherwell a call see how there fixed..

Bristol sky blue

It wouldn’t surprise me if he got himself sent off deliberately, knowing he was being sent back here.
That went through my head as well...
God, supporting City can make us very cynical sometimes!

Looking at the loans Robins has signed, looks like we will be trying to ship him out on loan elsewhere a.s.a.p.

Otis

It wouldn’t surprise me if he got himself sent off deliberately, knowing he was being sent back here.
Well it did say he struck out twice. Maybe he did an extra one just in case the ref didn't see the first.

wingy

Guarantees no one will take him for a couple of weeks.
Maybe he's after some midwinter sun?

steve82

Silly red card too, pushed the opposing player in the face twice when stood next to the ref when setting up a free kick.

He's not welcome, the quicker he's off the pay roll the better.

Warwickhunt

[QUOTE="Nick, post: 1456245, member: 1extending t game for them, wonder if he did it on purpose.[/QUOTE]
Of course he did! Colchester were not exrending his contract and he doesn't want to play for MR so he knows that he has now got a 3 match ban and Robins may have him on the bench as a reluctant sub so he can more or less draw a salary to the end of his contract or get get paid up. Wish I could have done that in my job

Londonccfcfan

So his contract is up from today/ yesterday.

He picks up a 3 game suspension.

If Colchester renew his loan....they pay his wages whilst he is suspended

If he comes back to us as his loan expired then surely we don’t pay him....ie fine him for this as he picked it up at Colchester.

better days

Reid is back with us from today
Not all fans will agree but the most sensible thing would be for Reid to make his peace with Robins
He will have to be fined for his sending off but if he gets his head down he could be useful in the coming months
He's got something all teams need - pace. He would be a good option from the bench in the later stages of games against teams who come to park the bus
Puts tin hat on........

Nick

Administrator
Reid is back with us from today
Not all fans will agree but the most sensible thing would be for Reid to make his peace with Robins
He will have to be fined for his sending off but if he gets his head down he could be useful in the coming months
He's got something all teams need - pace. He would be a good option from the bench in the later stages of games against teams who come to park the bus
Puts tin hat on........

Has it been confirmed he is back in the building?

Nick

Administrator
Reid needs to get a contract elsewhere, he left Colchester by being a dick in his last game as well and he left us to go to them by being a dick.

He obviously couldn't get a better deal in the summer either, he needs to sort himself out.

stevefloyd

Deep joy, I think players like this should never ever be allowed to make a living from football again.

If they cannot be arsed to play for a club they have signed for their contract should be torn up and they be sacked

Nathccfc

He just needs to have his contract teared up, providing he agrees to no payout. He broke his contract by basically saying he doesn't want to play for the club. Could do with using his wages on someone else, would imagine his wages isn't amongst the lowest in the squad either.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

steve82

He's worth more off the pay roll than being on it on the pitch. He's wages could be put to far better committed use.

skyblueinBaku

What's that got to do with anything?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
If race wasn't mentioned, how the hell can the post be racist? Are you just trying to stir up trouble?

giphy.gif
Dick head

ccfcchris

I'd have him emptying the bins and cleaning the showers until we can get him out of the building. We're actually getting a decent team spirit together and are on a good run, no way do we need his influence anywhere near the first team.
Yes about sums it up for me.

AFCCOVENTRY

Don't need his misery guts around the training ground.

Let him clean Dale Evans trailer in the back end of Norwich.

shmmeee

IF we can’t sack him for breach of contract, I’d have Joys finest lawyers combing over it to find the most menial, bullshit, non football jobs allowed under it for him. Not school visits though, the kids don’t deserve that.

better days

IF we can’t sack him for breach of contract, I’d have Joys finest lawyers combing over it to find the most menial, bullshit, non football jobs allowed under it for him. Not school visits though, the kids don’t deserve that.
Apart from if a player commits a very serious crime (Adam Johnson for example) or gross misconduct at work similar to any other job it's impossible to cancel a player's contract without buying it out
The PFA would also no doubt become involved if a player thought he was being unfairly treated in any way by given only menial work to do
Annoying but there it is

chiefdave

Its nuts. Imagine if you went in to the office tomorrow and announced you were refusing to work. How long would you last before the sack?

Users who are viewing this thread