Romain Vincelot (6 Viewers)

dohdoh

We have signed Romain Vincelot from Leyton Orient.

A good signing me thinks....

FRY-CCFC

Vincelot signed a new 3 year deal with Orient in 2013 so they'd either have to release him or we'd have to pay a fee. Would like him and Fleck as CMs though

CovisGod

Take no notice folks, same dick that was reporting things a few weeks back,

First thread, first post,

lock this up Nick

mrtrench

In very pleased that Nick ignores these people who decide that they decide what people can speculate about and come up with 'lock the thread' and 'end of' type statements. It's not your personal chat site.

torchomatic

If today was his first post then it couldn't have been the same "dick", could it?

Take no notice folks, same dick that was reporting things a few weeks back,

First thread, first post,

lock this up Nick

CovisGod

That's it folks, you all hang on to glimpses of rumours. This is obviously the same poster than got banned after posting 5 threads in two days about people we were signing, and didnt. Zoltan Gera anyone ? I'd prefer not to waste my time sifting through all the unconfirmed crap but thats up to you lot,

I'll start my thread John from down the pub reckons were about to sign Sergio Aguero in a minute and how many of you will be "Speculating" on that and how many will be telling me to piss off.

mrtrench

Sure, most of them are tosh and we treat them as such. But that doesn't mean one should start censoring things you don't agree with. Everyone took the piss out of afc on ricketts yesterday and he was right. Live and let live - you are not the Almighty.

torchomatic

Oh come one, calm down. I have a feeling someone is feeling a little hot. Sit down and have a nice glass of lemonade.

Aguero did you say? Mmm...

That's it folks, you all hang on to glimpses of rumours. This is obviously the same poster than got banned after posting 5 threads in two days about people we were signing, and didnt. Zoltan Gera anyone ? I'd prefer not to waste my time sifting through all the unconfirmed crap but thats up to you lot,

I'll start my thread John from down the pub reckons were about to sign Sergio Aguero in a minute and how many of you will be "Speculating" on that and how many will be telling me to piss off.

CovisGod

I didn't take the piss out of him, I was one of few that didn't, Why ? Because he's a reputable poster that has been on here for years and has no reason to lie,

However somebody that joined the forum TODAY and whos first post is a thread about a player with no source of where its come from, I have every right to be sceptical, especially as theres been 20 similar posts in the last few weeks who I would bet money is the same poster under different alias'

Anyway I'm done arguing, If you want to read crap thats up to you

mrtrench

Good we agree. I agree it's probably not true and you agree that people have the right to discuss it. That lemonade did the trick :)

LJC_CCFC

We have signed a player for money. This is a glorious day. Nasty, defensive midfielder, what a joyous, joyous day.

FRY-CCFC

MONEY. WE HAVE SPENT MONEY. THE LAST PLAYER WE DID THAT FOR WAS...

Oh, it was Adam Barton. Shit.

CovisGod

I would like to take this time to apologise for my comments in this thread, I won't delete them, I'll leave them here as a big reminder of the humble pie I've just swallowed,

Apologies to the OP, the people that shot me down and for everyone else that read this thread,

Seems my pessemistic side got the better of me.

Sorry folks

Edit - Also would just like to say the main reason I doubted the OP so wildly is because I know a fair amount about the player and didn't think we had a chance of signing him. For that fact I'm actually pleased to feel about 3ft tall right now. Good signing, PUSB

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread