Rumours of "Big News" Coming Today..... (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

clint van damme

Nor Facebook! Just another bollox thread to get people's hopes up

was on facebook, I'm not on there but a lad I work with is and he confirmed. Reckons the lad who posted it has no history of getting credible information and it isn't one of the ones who broke the original story.

CovisGod

Nor Facebook! Just another bollox thread to get people's hopes up

Hey fuck you dick, If I see things on social media I let folks know on here, don't go calling me a liar for posting what I've seen

I've been here a long time and am certainly no troll

IMG_4293.png

CovisGod

That's really wound me up, "Just another bollocks thread"....

I won't post if I see anything in future, I even put it was a rumour and "taken with a pinch of salt" in the OP

I don't make a habit of making things up to write on Internet forums.

covcity4life

I won't post if I see anything in future, I even put it was a rumour and "taken with a pinch of salt" in the OP

fuck the haters man. we all get hyped up by this stuff wether real or not, par tof being a fan. as long as no one intentially lies there is no issue. and in this case if it aint true it aint your fault so chin up!

ajsccfc

Every rumour posted is called bullshit by at least someone, even the ones that end up true. I wouldn't take it personally

Corrado

Chill your beans mate - wasn't directed personally at you but the fact the rumour is clearly more bullshit

clint van damme

Said it before, if you hear a rumour, it's your duty to report it, no matter the consequences. Your message board needs you!!

Nick

Administrator
Do people really struggle to spell days of the week and heard?

I really hope that people planning a takeover are leaking information to them.

Corrado

Yeah sorry folks, I lost my shit a bit there,

It's because I want something to happen as much as anyone so when I hear a rumour I can't wait to see if anyone has heard anything similar.

Sorry @Corrado, didn't mean to get personal
:rage:..................................................................:finger:...........................................:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread