SCG Feedback ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

theferret

Wasn't that one post about 4 months ago? I can't see how that can be used now as justification for accusing a person of texting him abuse. Do we even know what abuse he's allegedly been texted?

4 months ago? This from CJ last night:

"Haven't got a problem with anyone who peacefully and legally protests at the kids' school though. He's not exactly short of threats and intimidatory tactics himself.

Well SISU like to play hardball and hit people where it hurts - rather than allowing these people to cower behind a faceless hedge fund, let's make it personal to them. I don't give a fuck about the kids, why shouldn't he be as upset as everyone else is?"

This from a senior member of the SBT, one of those regularly seen trying to recruit new members. If I were involved with the trust, I'd be trying to kick this colossal prick out asap. Personal opinion or not, there is no room for that and it reflects very badly on them I'm afraid.

To be honest, I read that and I thought that it is time I gave up caring. The lunatics have taken over.

Nick

Administrator

"Haven't got a problem with anyone who peacefully and legally protests at the kids' school though. He's not exactly short of threats and intimidatory tactics himself.

Well SISU like to play hardball and hit people where it hurts - rather than allowing these people to cower behind a faceless hedge fund, let's make it personal to them. I don't give a fuck about the kids, why shouldn't he be as upset as everyone else is?"

This from a senior member of the SBT, one of those regularly seen trying to recruit new members. If I were involved with the trust, I'd be trying to kick this colossal prick out asap. Personal opinion or not, there is no room for that and it reflects very badly on them I'm afraid.

To be honest, I read that and I thought that it is time I gave up caring. The lunatics have taken over.

To be fair I think the Trust CJ is CJ_covblaze not CJparker

duffer

Look at some of the stuff he has written about Fisher.

It was nothing to do with what Brinner has posted here though, was it? It was an entirely false accusation of sending abusive texts.

Again, would you be happy if that happened to you?

torchomatic

I think it's a different CJ, but the point is the same and I couldn't agree with you more. There are some real idiots on here and your quotes from him really sum up how hateful some are on here.

torchomatic

lordsummerisle

It was nothing to do with what Brinner has posted here though, was it? It was an entirely false accusation of sending abusive texts.

Again, would you be happy if that happened to you?

If hadn't done it, then would say so, but after a year or so of calling fisher a fat c**t etc I wouldn't get on my high-horse about it.

Wasn't exactly "threatened" though was he? Despite the title of his thread.

If you can't take a finger-wagging from somebody you've been calling a lying prick for ages then don't do it.

Big boys rules.

CJ_covblaze

Thanks for clarifying that, I certainly hope so.

I'm the CJ from the Trust. Would just like to make it clear that I feel it would be completely wrong to protest or confront anyone at their home/kids school ect.

Nothing wrong with turning up and asking a few questions at SISU's or any one of their affiliates offices though.

Also thanks Ferret for referring to me as a colossal pr**k without knowing me or getting your facts straight.

Last edited:

torchomatic

To be fair he was referring to CJPArker. Who, also to be fair is a colossal prick.

I'm the CJ from the Trust. Would just like to make it clear that I feel it would be completely wrong to protest or confront anyone at their home/kids school ect.

Nothing wrong with turning up and asking a few questions at SISU's or any one of their affiliates offices though.

Also thanks Ferret for referring to me as a colossal pr**k without knowing me or getting your facts straight.

Mucca Mad Boys

In fairness, it's an easy mistake to make, and he would've called you that based on those quotes, I'm sure that now the distinction has been made, he'll retract that, if it was CJParker who said it, well, somes him up and confirms that bit more that he is a 'colossal prick'.

theferret

I was calling the person who made those statements a colossal prick (because he is), and if that person is not you then it means I am not calling you a colossal prick at all, so no need to be offended is there?

I made an assumption that was incorrect and for that I apologise.

We can at least agree that CJParker is a cock though.

CJ_covblaze

I was calling the person who made those statements a colossal prick (because he is), and if that person is not you then it means I am not calling you a colossal prick at all, so no need to be offended is there?

I made an assumption that was incorrect and for that I apologise.

We can at least agree that CJParker is a cock though.

No problem Ferret and no hard feelings. It's an understandable assumption. Tbf it's not the first time I've been called this. Played football for long enough!

Mucca Mad Boys

On CJParker's post about the school:

Is this the same guy who claims to have morals and principles? Funny way of showing it.

dekker

When you get dick-heads thinking it's a good idea to protest outside his kids school then it would get you down a bit I'd imagine.

Forum hot-air or not, would get to me for sure.

good...glad i had an effect...

hopefully he'll fuck off and then we make the replacement's life unbearable and ulitimately make the position untenable for anyone....

poor little timmy....aah....

dekker

Yea, unto the next generation.

wonder where his parents live???

perhaps we should make our feeling known to them also....

i'm advocating no violence...nor any illegality....just lawful protest...

any sympathy for fisher is misplaced in the extreme if you care about our club.

'People have to understand we do not posture'

wingy

Still think its better to stand outside and not engage in the forums. Fine if they buy Ccfc LTD but the club I'd not fisher holdings or Sisu currently

When he offered to speak to us all we were a tad aghast as we just cannot see anything in his stance to be worthy of debate ,initially none of us wanted a face to face but when he actually faced us it was far easier to be less emotive and see his position exposed by asking all the salient points he can't win on . He has an Impossible task ,only the converted could believe his point on saving the Club,I think he was actually moved by Broken Hearted Sky Blues emotional appeal to do the right thing by the club and at the very least "Pick up the Phone to ACL".:(

NorthernWisdom

cheerio then.

it's attitude's like yours that have allowed SISU to bend us over a table and buttfuck us into near extinction.

Some of you really are absolute shitheads aren't you.

You want to kill the club? Go ahead because your attitude stinks quite frankly. Conspiracy theories, idiocy, blind stupidity and insults and veiled threats to people not involved.

You do not deserve a club to follow.

dekker

Tim Fisher's a caucasian, so picket the next white person you see in lawful protest.

how would that make the position of managing director untenable??

surely that should be the aim....get fisher out...make the job so unattractive that no-one else wants it....that's a start...

lordsummerisle

You want to kill the club? Go ahead because your attitude stinks quite frankly. Conspiracy theories, idiocy, blind stupidity and insults and veiled threats to people not involved.

[video=youtube;13CSWRyaAgA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13CSWRyaAgA[/video]

dekker

neither of us will have a club to follow if we don't fight back somehow...

'oh poor tim fisher...he's just doin a job...it's not his fault'

ajsccfc

how would that make the position of managing director untenable??

surely that should be the aim....get fisher out...make the job so unattractive that no-one else wants it....that's a start...

Yeah. What an attractive proposition the club would then be to potential owners, to find that a number of the fans are cunts who'll harass family members of people they don't like.

duffer

wonder where his parents live???

perhaps we should make our feeling known to them also....

i'm advocating no violence...nor any illegality....just lawful protest...

any sympathy for fisher is misplaced in the extreme if you care about our club.

'People have to understand we do not posture'

I care about the club plenty - but if I've got an issue with someone I hope I'd be man enough to take it up with them rather than their kids, wife or parents.

Peaceful protest at a school? What rubbish.

If you want to make a pest of yourself, and you think it'll make a difference, then chain yourself to the gates at Ryton, or glue yourself to the windows at SISU's offices in London.

As ever it's all hot air anyway - the people who threaten this sort of thing on line are almost always the sort of people who can't even be arsed to turn up to genuine protests. But it doesn't make it any less of an odious suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread