SCG Feedback ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthernWisdom

Thank god for that, we don't need fans like you go support villa there full bellends like you....

You and any others who want to involve family, make stupid infantile threats are going to kill the club.

I hope you're proud of yourselves when you do it, because you'll have done their work for them.

Wouldn't be here without a childish insult thrown in, so I'll call you a twat and be done with it.

lordsummerisle

Thank god for that, we don't need fans like you go support villa there full bellends like you....

Ah, the old "if you don't agree with me you must be a Villa or Leicester fan" response, but with poorer spelling.

Been called a Villa or Leicester fan myself for being against Sisu/Ranson/Coleman and King over the years, but happy to join NW and add to the list if being against protesting against somebodys children means I am one.

You and any others who want to involve family, make stupid infantile threats are going to kill the club.

I hope you're proud of yourselves when you do it, because you'll have done their work for them.

Wouldn't be here without a childish insult thrown in, so I'll call you a twat and be done with it.
Here you daft where have i said it ok to threaten fisher kids and family i havent so get your facts right, I have issues with fisher and sisu not innocent people so thanks for the insult....But water off a ducks back ok TWAT!!!!!

NorthernWisdom

Here you daft where have i said it ok to threaten fisher kids and family i havent so get your facts right, I have issues with fisher and sisu not innocent people so thanks for the insult....But water off a ducks back ok TWAT!!!!!

Well stop weighing in and telling fans to fuck off then if you can't even be bothered to read why they said it.

Turn against your own, absolute idiocy.

dekker

We need fans who are capable of being adults and not cowards who go after defenceless people who are nothing to do with it.

who mentioned 'going after defenceless people'??

if you read the original thread you can see it was a flippant suggestion in any case as yourself and various other hand-wringers were criticising my attempts to get an email campaign going....

and i suggested protests at the school as a way of getting our point across to fisher....nowhere have i suggested threatening his children....so get your panties outta your arse and stop being such an old woman...

sky blue sam stood at the school gates waving at the kids whilst holding SISU out balloons is not threatening the kids but gets the point across...

theferret

Do you need a ladder to get down from that high horse?

You waded into an argument he was having with someone who was talking about harassing Fisher's family, and suggested he go and support another team. Why did you expect, a smiley face?

dekker

Do you need a ladder to get down from that high horse?

You waded into an argument he was having with someone who was talking about harassing Fisher's family, and suggested he go and support another team. Why did you expect, a smiley face?

nor would it be harassment.

is every cnut scared of their own shadow on here??

every time timmy steps out of his door he needs reminding of what he's involved with.

lordsummerisle

You can't read can you?

You said he was a Villa fan for being against the attitude of somebody who does want to protest against Fishers family.

So basically you're condoning it.

dekker

Shut the fuck up about his fucking family full stop.

They are irrelevant.

Only a brainless kid would even think of involving his parents amnd children.

pmsl!!

MY kid is involved! my 6yr old lad wants to know why we won't be goin to the ricoh next season! my boy wants to know why our club may cease to exist shortly....

but hey...i'm only a fan...it's not like i'm getting paid to support em.

lordsummerisle

pmsl!!

MY kid is involved! my 6yr old lad wants to know why we won't be goin to the ricoh next season! my boy wants to know why our club may cease to exist shortly....

but hey...i'm only a fan...it's not like i'm getting paid to support em.

My kid wanted to know where she came from when she was six, I didn't suggest that she picketed her mums fanny.

theferret

nor would it be harassment.

is every cnut scared of their own shadow on here??

every time timmy steps out of his door he needs reminding of what he's involved with.

It is the very definition of harassment. What is the matter with you?

Turning up at the gates of the school where TF's children attend, which you have just advocated AGAIN, is creepy at best.

I know for a fact that if that happened to my daughter, no matter how 'peaceful', it would absolutely frighten the shit out of her.

I also know, if you did protest outside of the gates of a primary school in that way, you would be arrested and with any luck would get a slap in the back of the police van.

dekker

You can't read can you?

You said he was a Villa fan for being against the attitude of somebody who does want to protest against Fishers family.

So basically you're condoning it.

'protest against Fishers family'

what planet are you on??

it's a protest against SISU and their employees...i'm not suggesting effigies of fisher hung from the school gates or anything....a simple presence...that timmy can explain to his kids the same way i have to explain to mine why coventry city may not be playing in coventry (or possibly anywhere) very shortly...

covmark

Haha there is some pathetic morons about today. "take it up with me at ryton" haha someone's been watching too much football factory. What a big man you are

wal3590

What the hell has happened to this forum the last few days!! At a time we need to be as one as supporters of our beloved club we are instead turning against each other! Come on chaps we all want the same thing here..Our club back!

ajsccfc

A 'lawful protest' of some kids who have no involvement is going after his family. Dress it up however you like or pretend you're making some valiant stand, it's scum behaviour.

Noggin

Dekker you are being stupid and you really need to stop, not only are your flippant suggestions offensive, you are completely distracting from what you are trying to say, no one is listening to your requests for more protests because everyone is rightly focused on the fact you are making idiotic flippant remarks about picketing schools and fishers parents. Your comments are making protests less likely rather than more likely, you are causing grief and infighting on the forum when we need to pull together, you are just defeating everything you are trying to achieve by suggesting picking a school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread