SCG Feedback ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dekker

A 'lawful protest' of some kids who have no involvement is going after his family. Dress it up however you like or pretend you're making some valiant stand, it's scum behaviour.

don't be so fuckin ridiculously self-righteous...it's nothing of the sort.

Mucca Mad Boys

What happened to all the ethical and well principled individuals who were against SISU's methods of trying to obtain a fairer rent agreement?

... Must of been another forum :thinking about:

ajsccfc

don't be so fuckin ridiculously self-righteous...it's nothing of the sort.

The fact you think that it's being self-righteous to oppose protesting a school about a football issue none of them have involvement in tells its own story.

dekker

Dekker you are being stupid and you really need to stop, not only are your flippant suggestions offensive, you are completely distracting from what you are trying to say, no one is listening to your requests for more protests because everyone is rightly focused on the fact you are making idiotic flippant remarks about picketing schools and fishers parents. Your comments are making protests less likely rather than more likely, you are causing grief and infighting on the forum when we need to pull together, you are just defeating everything you are trying to achieve by suggesting picking a school.

ok.

fair enough.

if you read the original thread then this was a reaction to the likes of norman wisdom et al doing their level best to belittle any suggestion for protest whatsoever....email's - 'won't work'.....target companies SISU have invested in 'not their fault'....

where's the passion ffs?

You can't read can you?

You said he was a Villa fan for being against the attitude of somebody who does want to protest against Fishers family.

So basically you're condoning it.

No i don't condone threatening kids only ones up here with daft sunderland tops on that give me cheek cuz i support coventry they only kids i hate if that ok with you!!!!!

dekker

Protesting is fine. Protesting relatives is a whole different story.

i not suggesting we stand there chanting SISU out am i....there are ways of protesting without being intimidating.

how about handing out free 'SISU OUT' balloons to the kids?

:p

lordsummerisle

No i don't condone threatening kids only ones up here with daft sunderland tops on that give me cheek cuz i support coventry they only kids i hate if that ok with you!!!!!

Then why would you call somebody a Villa fan who thinks it's not a good idea to do a protest outside Tim Fishers school?

There's a disconnect there.

ajsccfc

i not suggesting we stand there chanting SISU out am i....there are ways of protesting without being intimidating.

how about handing out free 'SISU OUT' balloons to the kids?

:p

They're kids who have no involvement whatsoever, it's irrelevant. You must surely realise how sinister it would be to go hunting down the location of people related to those actually involved.

corniepaste

Put it to him that he had admitted (Unwittingly Possibly) in his SL interview on Saturday, that while he says they are'nt for Sale they are Exposed to the hostile Takeover ,which he acknowledged is the Case.

Finally a good question on here in amongst all the bitching on here. Well done, I really wanted to know the answer as I have been mulling that one over and it finally shows a chink in the sisu armour.:claping hands:

bigfatronssba

Can't we just agree that its wrong for someone to get personal with Fisher, but he is equally wrong to go round accusing innocent people?

dekker

Then why would you call somebody a Villa fan who thinks it's not a good idea to do a protest outside Tim Fishers school?

do you think any sort of protest at all is called for??

cos you aint coming across like that...you seem to lurk around awaiting anyone who makes any anti-sisu suggestion and then belittling it.

you say you're cov

sisu are killing cov.

you criticise all suggestions to protest against sisu.

there's a disconnect there.

don't even harp on about the school thing eh...you seem to criticise EVERYTHING aimed at SISU...

Are you really thick or just acting it im sat here laughing at these comments always been bit wum myself and ive taken a few today but i must disconnect things to do unlike you tata for now PUSB KEEP THE FAITH CHUM!!!

lordsummerisle

do you think any sort of protest at all is called for??

cos you aint coming across like that...you seem to lurk around awaiting anyone who makes any anti-sisu suggestion and then belittling it.

you say you're cov

sisu are killing cov.

you criticise all suggestions to protest against sisu.

there's a disconnect there.

don't even harp on about the school thing eh...you seem to criticise EVERYTHING aimed at SISU...

You really can't read can you?

Mucca Mad Boys

Can't we just agree that its wrong for someone to get personal with Fisher, but he is equally wrong to go round accusing innocent people?

How do we actually know brinner is innocent, his word vs Fisher's, given that brinner has been abusive in the past...

Noggin

25% of respondents saying they will follow is pretty terrible for them. Especially when you consider the question wasn't will you follow us out of the city to somewhere like walsall it was just we've been forced out will you follow us if we move to another stadium and so actually applies to moving within the city. There is also the fact the question was heavily leaning in their favour and pulled on peoples heart strings.

Also 25% of people saying they will follow is not the same as 25% of people will attend the same amount of games. It's just I'm willing to support CCFC outside of the Ricoh, someone who brought a season ticket last year but will go to 5 games in walsall would tick yes but that is a massive drop in attendance.

It's hard to draw an attendance figure from that though as some people who responded will have been ones that wern't going last year and some people won't have responded honestly. It does show though that actually our forum is pretty representative though a bit more hard line and it shows that Fishers hopes for 7k fans a drop of only 30% over last year is ludicrous and that crowds of less than half that are much more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread