Scotland v England (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

Maguire gets the armband .. it's all just very funny isn't it 🤣

Sky Blue Harry H

Bellingham is like the class player at school that waltzed around all the non sporty kids, but does it to very good players. Ridiculous talent.

stupot07

Dunk, Walker, Bellingham and Foden have been brilliant tonight.

I can't believe Man City paid £45m for Phillips

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Joe Cole despite sounding thick as mince is right , anything but winners at the euros is a failure now

Johnnythespider

Is Bellinghams brother any good, only 17 and playing in the championship, could we have the two of them playing for England

Brighton Sky Blue

Bellingham ‘I play like that at Real because they give me the freedom to play like it’

Take note Gareth

rob9872

Jude reminds me of Bryan Robson, incredible at only 20. If he stays injury free, then him, Foden, Saka, Rice got a lot of years ahead and if Southgate moves on they could have a team that I actually enjoy watching.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

A reasonable night in Glasgow on the pitch. We should have put the game to bed before half time. Dunk was assured and brought his Brighton form to England. Bellingham sliced up the final third in a more number 10 role.

Question marks remain over the central area of the pitch - Henderson has retired and gone to Saudi, Maguire is error prone and doesn’t play and Phillips - whilst I like him, needs minutes at club level. Going to City was a bad move with class like Rodri, who never misses a game, well ahead of him.

On another note, England used all of the Rangers facilities including training ground, in the days leading up to the game (at Rangers invite) and England fans were welcomed at all Rangers bars in the city centre and around Ibrox (unlike at PH or paddy bars)… yet still people on here question why England fans like the Gers.

Sick Boy

On another note, England used all of the Rangers facilities including training ground, in the days leading up to the game (at Rangers invite) and England fans were welcomed at all Rangers bars in the city centre and around Ibrox (unlike at PH or paddy bars)… yet still people on here question why England fans like the Gers.
Yeah, I'm sure the 'Gers' would just be as welcoming to the RoI national side.

NorthernWisdom

Loads of England fans are Wisla Krakow fans too, I hear, for that very reason.

Evo1883

A reasonable night in Glasgow on the pitch. We should have put the game to bed before half time. Dunk was assured and brought his Brighton form to England. Bellingham sliced up the final third in a more number 10 role.

Question marks remain over the central area of the pitch - Henderson has retired and gone to Saudi, Maguire is error prone and doesn’t play and Phillips - whilst I like him, needs minutes at club level. Going to City was a bad move with class like Rodri, who never misses a game, well ahead of him.

Rangers fans were very complimentary about England fans on social media

Hertsccfc

I will never ever for the life of me understand why Kalvin Phillips gets as much stick as he does - Just because he struggles for minutes in a phenomenal Manchester City side

Great midfielder who, Kane and Bellingham aside would be one of my first names on any England team sheet
Not sure he'd be one of my first names in the teamsheet but I agree he is a very good player.

Reactions: SBT

Hertsccfc

Jude reminds me of Bryan Robson, incredible at only 20. If he stays injury free, then him, Foden, Saka, Rice got a lot of years ahead and if Southgate moves on they could have a team that I actually enjoy watching.
Bellingham is a lot more talented than Bryan Robson. Either he or Foden could become the best England player in my lifetime.

Users who are viewing this thread