Scotland v England (3 Viewers)

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

By a handful of people who like you are stuck in a time that is thankfully long gone. Also singing No Surrender at a game that doesn't involve Celtic or Ireland is fucking weird mate.

Also singing the fucking national anthem is not a pointed go at Catholics

Most Rangers fans are sound but its the ones like you who are stuck in the past and have fuck all to do with Glasgow that are weird, there's irish versions of you who are equally weird.

Most people be they Celtic, Rangers, Fucking Partick, Catholic, Protestant, no religion have moved on, it's 2023 and people want to move away from all that bullshit.

Agree with a lot of what you say. I don’t think it needs to get to the religious aspect. I support Coventry City at the end of the day, but people have given me stick for stating it’s not unusual to see Rangers/England related support from either side when you go home and away to these games.

David O'Day

Agree with a lot of what you say. I don’t think it needs to get to the religious aspect. I support Coventry City at the end of the day, but people have given me stick for stating it’s not unusual to see Rangers/England related support from either side when you go home and away to these games.
people are giving you stick because you decide to start talking about nonsense on a thread that isn't about said nonsense.

Yes there will always be a few people but the vast majority don't give a fuck about Rangers or Celtic

Congrats if you went to the Bristol Bar, it's a joke to even most Rangers fans ;)

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

But happy to cosy up to a club who have section of support that cosy up to the the uvf and display nazi symbolism.
It's all a bit weird.
I’ve not heard of any Nazi symbolising being displayed. RFC supporters regularly honour the British Forces. There was a Millwall fan at a friendly versus West Ham last year that made a gesture, but that’s all that I’m aware of.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

people are giving you stick because you decide to start talking about nonsense on a thread that isn't about said nonsense.

Yes there will always be a few people but the vast majority don't give a fuck about Rangers or Celtic

Congrats if you went to the Bristol Bar, it's a joke to even most Rangers fans ;)

Oswalds and the Louden for us old relics thank you 🤝😉

clint van damme

I’ve not heard of any Nazi symbolising being displayed. RFC supporters regularly honour the British Forces. There was a Millwall fan at a friendly versus West Ham last year that made a gesture, but that’s all that I’m aware of.
download.jpeg-4.jpg

That's a totemkoft and a mussolini quote.
I said sections of Rangers support because I'm related to rangers supporters who wouldn't have anything to do with that shit but it's weird given how they portay themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread