Season ticket update (1 Viewer)

Warwickhunt

season ticket turned up this morning(y)voucher to follow apparently! wheres me shirt! im one shirt short!

aloisiwouldhavescored

Even got a Fixtures List in the envelope, only the size of a business card so I need my binoculars to read it, but it's better than nothing.

PUSB

Tommo1993

Was told by Max Biamou that the green strip on the left means you’re environmentally friendly.

ceetee

Mine hasn't arrived yet.

Obviously I'm not concerned otherwise I wouldn't be sharing the fact with all of you who have already received yours......

robbiethemole

Ticket Office
1:09 PM (8 minutes ago)
to me
Unfortunately your cards have not been printed so I have popped paper tickets in the post for the Reading game

Kind Regards

Ticket Office
Coventry City Football Club
02476 991987 opt 1

No really giving me a lot of confidence now.

ajsccfc

Doing a clearout recently I found one of the old season ticket freebie gifts, a magazine reviewing the 2008-9 season match by match including the 4-0 defeat at Plymouth and losing from 2-0 up against Watford. Cherished memories.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Ticket Office
1:09 PM (8 minutes ago)
to me
Unfortunately your cards have not been printed so I have popped paper tickets in the post for the Reading game

Kind Regards

Ticket Office
Coventry City Football Club
02476 991987 opt 1

No really giving me a lot of confidence now.
Yer, don't have mine yet either, so half expecting a paper ticket for Reading too...

Bugsy

ceetee

Well I still haven't received mine yet and my friends in the village hadn't received theirs last night.

Bugsy

Still a bit of a mystery why we sell so few compared to clubs the same size as us or smaller

Maybe 1 reason is because we always have had corrupt owners unfortunately...PUSB

robbiethemole

Well I still haven't received mine yet and my friends in the village hadn't received theirs last night.
they say if you changed seats after buying, it will take longer to process, I have so no issue now paper tkts for Reading came today, should be cards for Midd'boro

Johnnythespider

Still waiting for mine, phase 1, my lads which was bought in the same transaction arrived Saturday, will nip up the ticket office Friday if it hasn't arrived by then, it's an inconvenience to be honest.

Brighton Sky Blue

Still waiting for mine, phase 1, my lads which was bought in the same transaction arrived Saturday, will nip up the ticket office Friday if it hasn't arrived by then, it's an inconvenience to be honest.

Yeah likewise the wife’s still hasn’t got here but bought at the same time

Blind-Faith

Only just realised still haven’t had mine through the post , hoping they will arrive before Saturday . I was in the first 8000 so hoping that should help???

Jcap

Perhaps it’s a sales ploy and that by forcing people to go to the ticket office they might pick up some extra sales in the shop!

slowpoke

Not good enough though is it, supposed to be in this computer age
Season tickets not arriving on time tickets not working at the turnstiles if we ever get to the premier there could be over 25000 STs will be some queue that to get in to first match.

Last edited:
I've not seen it anywhere , what are the differences in phase 1 and 2 season tickets. Was there a price difference ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread