Season tickets? (1 Viewer)

Ashdown

I think Grendel's strategy may be spot on............... as the boxes empty over the next couple of hours and there is less to look through for the staff he'll just stroll up at 2.55 and voila !

italiahorse

I think Grendel's strategy may be spot on............... as the boxes empty over the next couple of hours and there is less to look through for the staff he'll just stroll up at 2.55 and voila !

He is the problem.
1 staff on desk and the other 4 preparing the office for his arrival.

ccfctommy

What was the hold up with serving each person?

To be fair i was served in a few minutes. There waw one kiosk. Then two. Then they opened up inside. If you ordered your st recently you will get paper tickets for today and Bury.

Nick

Administrator
To be fair i was served in a few minutes. There waw one kiosk. Then two. Then they opened up inside. If you ordered your st recently you will get paper tickets for today and Bury.
Are they selling tickets too? So going to mean carnage

jas365

Dad was telling me that his friend, who is in a wheelchair, has still not received his ST as of this morning. His wife has phoned the club over 50 times since wednesday and has not got through once. In the end she phoned the main number and was given 2 other numbers to try. No one picked up on either of these lines either. She has left numerous voicemails but no one has called back. Absolute joke of a club.

Nick

Administrator
Dad was telling me that his friend, who is in a wheelchair, has still not received his ST as of this morning. His wife has phoned the club over 50 times since wednesday and has not got through once. In the end she phoned the main number and was given 2 other numbers to try. No one picked up on either of these lines either. She has left numerous voicemails but no one has called back. Absolute joke of a club.
She needs to phone Ticket master I think?

ccfcway

To be fair, who are you to be dishing out orders for how people should schedule their day? It's easy to suggest people are overreacting when you're not even going to the game.

It's an inconvenience that people could do without, and all people are doing is having a little whinge about ticketing on a ticketing thread. Not the club's fault, that is clear, so why are you so keen to defend ticketmaster?

are you sure its Ticket master that deal with season tickets ? I was defending the club.

Love to be there today and jealous I am not. Hope you get in and it goes well

lifeskyblue

Our number Turnstile not open. Told we couldn't go through a different one. Sent to ticket office and told had to go through correct one. Told them it closed. Caused consternation. Ten minutes later decide they can let us on any open one. Clearly message hadn't reached turnstile. Another 5 min arguing and eventually allows in. Could only happen at Coventry city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Our number Turnstile not open. Told we couldn't go through a different one. Sent to ticket office and told had to go through correct one. Told them it closed. Caused consternation. Ten minutes later decide they can let us on any open one. Clearly message hadn't reached turnstile. Another 5 min arguing and eventually allows in. Could only happen at Coventry city.

Really? I just walked in any

lifeskyblue

Yes really was sent all round the houses. Really felt my season ticket didn't matter. Lot of people in queue after us were in same position

ccfcway

Don't think I have ever gone in the right turnstile. Never had a problem before

ccfcway

Yes really was sent all round the houses. Really felt my season ticket didn't matter. Lot of people in queue after us were in same position

Don't worry, you'll get a tweet after the game from CA apologising, and saying it wont happen again.

Sounds like your in now, enjoy the game

lifeskyblue

Don't worry, you'll get a tweet after the game from CA apologising, and saying it wont happen again.

Sounds like your in now, enjoy the game

Lol yes will hopefully enjoy. Would rather have a system that worked than an empty apology lol

Otis

Yeah, seem to be being pedantic.

I have always been through turnstiles 17-18. Went there today and was stopped and searched and told to go to 21-23. Got there and searched again (didn't mind), but why should I have to go through a different entrance?

Don't mind, but does seem pedantic and 21-23 is much further away from my seat than 17.

lifeskyblue

Yeah, seem to be being pedantic.

I have always been through turnstiles 17-18. Went there today and was stopped and searched and told to go to 21-23. Got there and searched again (didn't mind), but why should I have to go through a different entrance?

Don't mind, but does seem pedantic and 21-23 is much further away from my seat than 17.

We have 24-27 on our tickets but all those closed. Ticket office unaware of that lol

Otis

Yeah, same stand. 17 was open though and people using it.

There was a bit of a queue outside 24 I think. Don't expect that at 2 mins past 2.

Good luck Grendel with his 2.55!!

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

Grendel

Yeah, same stand. 17 was open though and people using it.

There was a bit of a queue outside 24 I think. Don't expect that at 2 mins past 2.

Good luck Grendel with his 2.55!!

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

Just got here no queue at all took 43 seconds to collect.

I didn't buy it till Wednesday evening and it's the card not tickets

Easiest customer service I've experienced.

Otis

Just got here no queue at all took 43 seconds to collect.

I didn't buy it till Wednesday evening and it's the card not tickets

Easiest customer service I've experienced.
You little liar!!!

You said you were coming at 5 to.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Had no problems today, still not good enough from the club for those who again experienced difficulty with the ticket office

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Was it just me that saw a shut door at a turnstile so went to the next one and just walked in?

Grendel

Was it just me that saw a shut door at a turnstile so went to the next one and just walked in?

Frankly our fans are idiots. There was 3 staff and me and one other customer at the office at 2.40 I picked my ticket up. He apparantly had paper tickets for today and bury and was insisting they print him a real ticket now for the season or he wanted his money back.

I said to him that I hardly think a ticket office employee probably of an age of his grandchildren shouldn't be putting up with abuse for such a stupid point. He told me I can mind my fucking business I said i am off to find a nice policeman - he left

Terry Gibson's perm

No problems for me got there about 2.55pm so I could watch Grendel collecting his ticket;).

Somebody on the radio was moaning that he couldn't get in at 1.20pm why would you want to.

SkyBlue_Bear83

No problems for me got there about 2.55pm so I could watch Grendel collecting his ticket;).

Somebody on the radio was moaning that he couldn't get in at 1.20pm why would you want to.
The club are a bit of a joke at the minute but I agree that a lot of people are idiots. Now complaining on the radio that the season tickets don't have a barcode to scan

Users who are viewing this thread