Season tickets? (1 Viewer)

skyblueelephant76

Get your tin hats out lads, but:

Do you think that they knew the team was going to be poorer this season, so deliberately planned to halt season tickets sales so that fans were pushed to buy early and therefore didn't know the true extent of how things were gonna be?

Maybe I should have waited until Wednesday, but even so. Even I thought we'd be a lot stronger than this by now.

No.

Wheelfass

Get your tin hats out lads, but:

Do you think that they knew the team was going to be poorer this season, so deliberately planned to halt season tickets sales so that fans were pushed to buy early and therefore didn't know the true extent of how things were gonna be?

Maybe I should have waited until Wednesday, but even so. Even I thought we'd be a lot stronger than this by now.
I'm not sure but aren't match day tickets now on sale for the rest of the season? I think the club used that reason to take ST's off sale. Something to do with limited seat availability for a particular ST seat for each game throughout the season (you just have to laugh don't you). If that is the case then it's another own goal conceded isn't it. I wonder how many fans have already booked up for a seat against Southend on 14th March for instance.
Out of curiosity I've just just tried to secure a seat for that game near my ST and it took me right through past my basket and through to checkout. If that really is the reason for ST's being taken off sale then that's a really stupid decision. Maybe someone from the club could clarify this. Although I don't suppose they could!!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread