Shamima Begum (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

No David this is really uncomfortable territory for you isn’t it?
He's beginning to explode. You can feel it.

Grendel

Why is David such a coward he won’t answer and is now resorting to sharing private posts to him from Tony?

Sky Blue Pete

That's what they really want, though. They're just pretending to be compassionate and come up with 'bring her to justice here' in order to not get called out. Give it five minutes if that happened and it would change to 'she was groomed, give her a second chance'.

It's shameful. The lives of people like this were taken by the people she choose to involve herself with. It's disgusting.

View attachment 28489
Chose to align herself with mmmmm

Grendel

I'll answer it again for you.

I think any 15 year old who has been groomed needs help and shouldn't be used as a political pawn. Do you need it crayon?

Now 🤫

So the political ideology that indoctrinated him - namely Sinn Fein - you renounce? This is a real Damascus moment for you David - is your soul being cleansed?

Grendel

lol

you pissed as well Grenners? you are getting battered on multiple threads yet again

🤫

Oh David - I mean you on an anti terror thread was never ending well for you was it.

David O'Day

So the political ideology that indoctrinated him - namely Sinn Fein - you renounce? This is a real Damascus moment for you David - is your soul being cleansed?
I'm not Sin Fein though grenners and they are likely to be in power in both the north of ireland and the republic soon

But as you are thick and clearly pissed I will speak slowly for you

I
Think
That
Any
Child
Who
Is
Groomed
In
To
Committing
Terrorism
Is
A
Victim

Do you understand that?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

ADM is clearly drunk
Groundhog Day has kicked in again. You resorted to this a few months ago when you realised you were out of your depth and went into shouting at the moon mode.

Grendel

I'm not Sin Fein though grenners and they are likely to be in power in both the north of ireland and the republic soon

But as you are thick and clearly pissed I will speak slowly for you

I
Think
That
Any
Child
Who
Is
Groomed
In
To
Committing
Terrorism
Is
A
Victim

Do you understand that?

I do David but do you condemn the political ideology that supports these acts of terror?

David O'Day

Anyway Grenners that's enough, if you are too drunk and stupid to understand then I'm not going to continue to ruin this thread laughing at you ;)

Grendel

Anyway Grenners that's enough, if you are too drunk and stupid to understand then I'm not going to continue to ruin this thread laughing at you ;)

I think the forum will decide whose the joke David

Sky Blue Pete

Was an interesting discussion until it wasn’t
Thanks for putting the alternative opinion so brusquely Earlsdon
It was useful to temper my thoughts

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Havent you got ADM on ignore David?
He did have me in ignore but then he'd ask others what I'd said, which defeats the object. I live in his head rent free , as someone once said.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

IMG_20230222_180800.jpg
Looks quite harmless. She's clearly cleansed herself right down to the new nail varnish and jewellery. Wouldn't hurt a fly.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Should show a 15 year old picture
It’s why grooming gangs had free reign in Rochdale and Rotherham the authorities assume the rules don’t apply as certain children are worthless
If you want to show a picture of her when she's 15 go ahead. That would simply emphasise the point.
I think it's us that are at risk of being groomed.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

She seemingly HAS grown a gigantic brain though.
Who knows what's under that hat ! However, she missed a trick with not having an American baseball logo emblazoned on it.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

This is a slippery slope. She’s clearly a British citizen. She should return to Britain and answer to our courts.

she was 15 when she was clearly brainwashed. Let’s face it if she comes back anyway she’ll be on an MI6 watchlist for the rest of her life.

a lot of the stuff she says is disturbing - but flip this on it’s head - the poor girls in Rotherham were 15 at the time, how come they clearly didn’t know what they were getting into?

clint van damme

This is a slippery slope. She’s clearly a British citizen. She should return to Britain and answer to our courts.

she was 15 when she was clearly brainwashed. Let’s face it if she comes back anyway she’ll be on an MI6 watchlist for the rest of her life.

a lot of the stuff she says is disturbing - but flip this on it’s head - the poor girls in Rotherham were 15 at the time, how come they clearly didn’t know what they were getting into?

I think Rhiannan Rudd is a better comparison.

Nick

Administrator

Are you talking about the ones who were raped? They weren't all 15 at the time at all. They were between 12 (maybe 11) to 16. One was a 12 year old who was raped and made pregnant.

It's a weird justification / comparison.

Nick

Administrator
The similarity is children being groomed for the satisfaction of adults. Not a huge leap surely.

Are you being serious?

So if you say Begum is a wrongun (she was still making comments at 19/20 wasn't she?) then you must think the 11 year olds in Rotherham were gagging for it?

15 year old sold the dream on the internet, yes it's brainwashing as she is told she can be a terrorist's wife and promised all sorts. Much like when you have lads promised all the virgins they want.

11 and 12 year olds raped in cars and passed about.

Yeah it's exactly the same.

Users who are viewing this thread