Match Thread Sheff Utd v Coventry Match Thread - Wednesday 5th Apr (2 Viewers)

Nathccfc

Is this pay on the gate? May try and get up there after work if i can get away in reasonable time.
Quietly confident we can do them, 2-1 PUSB
You can pay on the gate now

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

clint van damme

You still don't get it do you!

get what? He's been poor. He's obviously got ability but he fails to put in any sort of consistent performance.
I really liked him and thought he was going to be a player for us but he hasn't kicked on at all. It's a shame because when he shows glimpses of what he's got in his locker everyone can see the talent but it's so infrequent it's not worth persisting with him.

fernandopartridge

get what? He's been poor. He's obviously got ability but he fails to put in any sort of consistent performance.
I really liked him and thought he was going to be a player for us but he hasn't kicked on at all. It's a shame because when he shows glimpses of what he's got in his locker everyone can see the talent but it's so infrequent it's not worth persisting with him.
But he clearly offers something different, perhaps it's what he does off the ball as much as on as our record with him in the side is much better.

clint van damme

Correct...and there's no one else in the side that has the vision he has.

I wouldn't disagree with that, he just doesn't do it enough for me. To be fair, he has clearly suffered from not having the likes of Maddison and Armstrong around any more.

dongonzalos

Still can't believe they can have the luxury on Leon on the bench!!!
1-0 City. Lots of controversy on the pitch to really really annoy their fans even more.
Bodies on the line backs to the wall
11 shots on target for them.
2 for us.
Let's do to them what they always used to do to us.
Never liked them

Esoterica

I wouldn't disagree with that, he just doesn't do it enough for me. To be fair, he has clearly suffered from not having the likes of Maddison and Armstrong around any more.
And I think that's the point with him. He needs a whole team to be built around him together with a style of play to suit it. I'm not sure that's achievable in League 1/2 and certainly not at CCFC under the current conditions. And there's still the issue of him being far too lightweight. He does offer something very different but it's just far too niche for a manager to risk the amount of investment (both in time spent defining the style and in getting the right players) required to get any return on it. Especially when a manager's shelf life is a couple of transfer windows at best.

SkyBlueSoul

-----------------Burge ------------------
-Willis(c)---Clarke----Rawson---Haynes--
---------Bigirimana---Reilly---------
----Thomas----Lameries----Reid------
----------------Beavon -----------------
Hope like hell I'm wrong but sadly my head says 2-0 here, even after Sunday and the general upturn in performances under Robins. Agree with this side though if we are to get anything out of the game, although I can see Lameiras being given the treatment.

The disparity between the odds has made me chuckle too e.g. Sheff 3-0 = 13/2, Cov 3-0 = 200/1 on Ladbrokes

skybluedan

I've put us down for an away win on me accie, 11/1 as well. Come on city
Would like to see folivi get some game time as well, maybe swap with bevon after 70

pusbccfc

Some stunning odds about. You can get evens for us just to score!

Gazolba

Predicting a 3-1 defeat. They'll miss Yakubu - just joking.

covmark

Signed up to betvictor stuck a tenner on us at 12s. I think I'm still buzzing from Sunday and got a bit carried away. Got a £60 welcome bonus though.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Reid seemed to be struggling round the pitch at the end Sunday so that's not surprised me.

Willis must have been Cramp.

Wasn't sure if Stokes would manage 2 in 4 days but good see him in there and Haynes LM

Users who are viewing this thread