Shit Coventry players (1 Viewer)

kapowaz

Peter Ramage. Saw him play away at Southend in the game that was the start of our collapse from the promising 2015/16 campaign and I’ve never seen a more useless defender.

Brighton Sky Blue

I'll bite Mcnulty.

Someone beat you to it

48CFB0EE00000578-0-image-a-1_1518103006778.jpg

Joy Division

No its come back to me not Clement , Not Grineaux not Delorge BUT - Jean Guy Wallemme - was here for a year but the stress was too much

He was dreadful, got battered marking Alan Shearer for a game then pissed of back to France when he couldn't find any french speaking schools for his children in Coventry

Terry_dactyl

No its come back to me not Clement , Not Grineaux not Delorge BUT - Jean Guy Wallemme - was here for a year but the stress was too much

Was he not French? I missed the game but I remember a report of a match vs West Ham. It was reported as being a game of two centre halves JGW and Rio Ferdinand! We should have tried a swap deal.

vow

Fook me, no one mentioned John Gayle yet?

Adge

More recent dross-Burge, Haynes, Bigi, Conor Thomas, Jordan Clark, Adam Barton. A bit further back, Barry Quinn, David Pipe, Paul Telfer, Ally Pickering, Leigh Jenkinson, a bit further still, Wayne Turner, Jim MciNally, Dave Bowman.
Add at will as there are hundreds....

Terry Gibson's perm

Stuart Beavon a man who couldn’t get in the side in front of a bloke signed from non league and has one league goal this season.

Going back Raddy Avramovic but he did play in the top league so Fabian debec

Adge

Stuart Beavon a man who couldn’t get in the side in front of a bloke signed from non league and has one league goal this season.

Going back Raddy Avramovic but he did play in the top league so Fabian debec
Raphael Nuzzo.

Mcbean

Was he not French? I missed the game but I remember a report of a match vs West Ham. It was reported as being a game of two centre halves JGW and Rio Ferdinand! We should have tried a swap deal.
Yep correctamundo French - 6 appearances for the city - i dont say played as he was the proverbial tosh

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Obviously having played at top level these are better than the dross listed post our relegation.
Steve Jacobs and David Bradford would not figure too high in best ever midfield players list. Trying to be diplomatic.

Cov kid 55

I haven’t read all the posts on this thread because it’s too painful, so others may have already have said this - what an awful thread, haven’t we got better, more positive things to discuss???

wantageskyblue

Paul Edwards(from Crewe), David Bradford, Gerry Francis, Graham Withey, John Gayle, StephenHunt, Perry Suckling, Peter Billing, Ryan Haynes, David Bowman....... and they are only ones that spring to mind straight away....

phildownunder

Anyone remember the debut of Colin Hendry?

It was so bad I don`t think many who witnessed it would have forgotten.

He looked like someone the club had plucked from the street and asked if he`d like to have a game. He made a few more appearances before being loaned out.

Another one on the list of "names" that flopped with City.

Nick

Administrator
Cobi Jones was quite shit compared to the amount of hype around him.

I had his name on my shirt, I wanted dreadlocks but I was probably about a foot taller, skinny and white.

Nick

Administrator
I won't have that said about Julian Gray.

Yes he was shit, but I am pretty sure he went in for an old school drop ball and absolutely hammered the other player with his studs right down his legs. Then he went back to standing out wide with his arms in his sleeves doing nothing.

baldy

David Titterton,Martyn Booty,Lee Hirst,(the one we got from Scarborough),Courtney Pitt,Onandi Lowe,Kyle Lightbourne,Sam Shilton & Ian Brightwell....all great,I mean,grate players

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Paul Edwards(from Crewe), David Bradford, Gerry Francis, Graham Withey, John Gayle, StephenHunt, Perry Suckling, Peter Billing, Ryan Haynes, David Bowman....... and they are only ones that spring to mind straight away....
One these was an England captain!!!! Might not have showed best form of career but hardly a s#/t player.
Bit harsh on David Bowman and Peter Billing, both had some decent games. In fact I quite liked Peter Billing not great but
quite OK.

Users who are viewing this thread